Why havent you killed yourselves yet robots?

why havent you killed yourselves yet robots?

theres is literally no point in living life, doesnt matter if youre chad or brad or robot, after you die everythings the same. none of what you do matters in the slightest. living out the long and arduous 80 years yields the same result as if you killed yourself right here right now

so why havent you done it yet?

Attached: 1525192384766.png (655x509, 42K)

same reason you haven't probably

Cause I'm too fucking stubborn cunt

I have hard times, but they aren't bad enough that I'd rather have zero chance of good times.

>try to kill myself
>fail
everytime

Attached: 1528683791512.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

Well i ask you this.....Who is jonh?.............Who is peter?................who is paul?

Attached: 35893205_1999062076977700_5609973509078908928_n.jpg (538x960, 72K)

>materialist atheism

Attached: CC968B7E-CA19-4756-A024-42574CB67A65.jpg (118x113, 19K)

drugs.@@@fryrgbxrty6rfu

survival instinct.
i want to kill myself but my body won't let me, so unfortunately i'll have to kill myself slowly y'know? smoking, drugs, bad health habits etc

Idk op, but why are you still here?

Attached: 1529607219390.png (612x491, 98K)

Because life doesn't matter. You might as well live it.

Police stopped me and I haven't had the balls to try again yet. I wish so much that I lived in a country where I could get a gun. Such a good way to died. Here I am in England where I have to make plans that if I fail would leave me in a horrible painful state.

The main reason I haven't because i'm worried about fucking it up and giving myself brain damage.

i'm still having a good time here on spaceship earth even though i have no friends, no job, and no gf. thank god for illicit substances.

it would probably hurt

pffft, kill yourself?!? You guys need to grow up and stop being such babies, just be yourself people will love you. Now I'm a fairly average guy (6' fairly athletic, 7/10 looks, 130 IQ and I've been told by many people I'm funny) but as long as you have confidence in yourself it's easy to make freinds and talk to women. So why don't you get off that couch, brush the cheetos dust off yourself and step outside, you never know what the day might bring.

The first country to provide assisted euthenization will be a great country.

this is the most reasonable post

>Because life doesn't matter.
but life is pain

no its not faggot ahahaha

im poopy doooy

Because I believe that in a sort of twisted way, it's sinful. I'm not religious myself and I don't necessarily believe in a higher power, but I do believe that we are judged after death. We're judged by the way we lived our lives.

Even if I live a life doing nothing, as long as I don't do great harm to another, I believe that i'll be judged fairly and pass on. But those who do harm to others are not forgiven.

I think that you were given a life to live even if it's a bad life. To see how you grow and to see what sort of person you would become. I think Death would forgive a person for killing themselves if it's reasonable. If life got so bad you had to resort to such an extreme measure i'm sure he would forgive you as long as you did no harm to others.

Attached: a4a39ec4626249e20bc9be21227a7e62.jpg (1024x679, 169K)

because i wanna see a war, massacre or something

im living ironically