Is it gay to wear skinny jeans and a tight hoodie

Is it gay to wear skinny jeans and a tight hoodie.

Loose clothes just make me feel like I'm swimming in clothes.

Attached: Christmas2.png (465x465, 505K)

Not gay but it's a look which characterizes a particular kind of hipster-y guy.

>47343517
you are baiting for le epic hehe im a cute boyeee :3333 and its annoying so i wont give you a you

no it isnt

>Is it gay to wear skinny jeans and a tight hoodie
No, but baggy hoodies and skinny jeans looks way better than a tight hoodie

Attached: article-0-19BA146B000005DC-755_306x747.jpg (306x747, 76K)

Tights hoodies and tees are pretty unfashionable user

Attached: B5BDC070-B4FD-4CFF-86C8-D3BCE9779E0E.jpg (652x723, 176K)

This look is unironically popular again today. Dyed hair, skinny jeans, vans, piercings. Maybe not unironic band shirts or pins though

No but posting anime girls makes you gay

Super tight Ts aren't great, but you shouldn't get oversized either. A close fitting crew neck collar is also important. None of that stretched out bullshit.

V necks don't exist.

V necks make my face look longer though.

this is me but i somehow look like a normal chad, i got alot of v neck shirts some with fake buttons on the v line also dont have those faggotry shoes nor tattoos nor some weird shit or tears on my pants also i got a natural color hitler jungen haircut that i cut myself and style with wax, sufficient to say im not a robot by birth but by circumstance i know i can leave the robot life behind any time i want but only if i saw any meaning in normie life it just isnt worth the effort its as empty as everything else.

Attached: 1504676830778.png (321x339, 10K)

Doesn't matter, they look terrible. Keep it as a work-out top if you want because the wider neck helps air circulation but don't think it's attractive.

Is your pic supposed to be related?

How about wearing clothes that are neither loose nor tight?

Are you male or female? I'm male and I don't think they really look that bad, I think people just don't like them because they associate them with jersey shore.

This
Skinny pants and oversized hoodie. Sometimes at night in the summer I wear shorts and a large hoodie. The hoodie feels comfortable while the shorts keep me cool. Idk why everyone goes the other way with t-shirt and jeans combo.

Attached: Lain Art (1092).jpg (848x1200, 177K)

If you think v neck are not bad im afraid that rest of your choices regarding fashion is as terrible
Exist less pls

What is so wrong with them? It's literally just a different shape of collar, you're acting like they're on the level of Costco autism shoes or something.

I'm a male. They look bad even for casual wear. There is no competition between a well fitting crew neck T shirt and a V neck. It's all in the aesthetic brah.

Only time V necks look anywhere decent is on a sweater-vest with a shirt underneath for comfy autumn wear.

Gotta get that baggie hoodie to hide your growing cone tits op.

they are below them, at least you can wear stupid crap like autism shoes if you pair them with right things
but vnecks are just too corny, like this shouldnt be even discused if you wear vnecks youre stupid bye

youre forgetting where you are, most of these guys fashion starts and ends with xxl starwars t shirts covered in cheetos crumbs

Whatever man. Thin white v, blue jeans, brown boots, right arm red dragon sleeve, doing 60 in a 45 on your Hayabusa. It's a classic look normans wouldn't understand.

I'm skinny.

Original oc

Attached: 459ea30637be7a9e19650eab70d67c4f.jpg (400x552, 56K)

No. If it was skinny jeans and a loose hoodie that would seem gay to me.

Attached: 1533053838110.jpg (1421x2047, 338K)

Is V neck the new fedora?

>Loose clothes just make me feel like I'm swimming in clothes.
that's good when you're actually a robot, feels like comfy blankets draped over you at all times

This user is correct. I brought my blankey to school for years and I feel uncomfortable if I wear close less than 2 sizes too big.

>I hate v necks
>I endorse sweater vests
ignore this anons advice, he is surely troubled and delusional when it comes to /fa/

>started working out at my new home gym
>none of my tight clothes fit me anymore
>too poor to buy new ones
Atleast I only go out to buy groceries, trackpants are really comfy too.

Attached: DAD1564C1B8D4CA98824A87C34FFD63F.jpg (1440x900, 118K)

yeah nobody can see your grotesquely skinny body either

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (320x320, 17K)

I'm old and I think its gay.

Idgaf. I hate what life is like now. I want to go back to 2004 and idc about anything else fuck this place. I am gonna back to that time in every facet I can

Attached: 15BE567D-402E-4877-A32C-5882953E4DB7.jpg (400x532, 57K)

Wrong. Sweater vests are a staple of prep/trad autumn wear

Are white jeans safe to pick up?

Humm I kind of want so white skinny jeans.

Attached: VvV36.png (1600x1544, 879K)

Most people consider them pretty gay. Unfortunately.

IF You are cute, you will get female (and some gay probably) attention.

>t. female

Fuck it I'll buy a pair.

I remember putting on my first pair of skinny jeans 5 months ago and thinking looked gay.
Took me 1 month to convince myself to wear skinny jeans to college instead of blue flat jeans.

Attached: 6f9fe28e0d320c76f4b664a03e45b3af.jpg (735x808, 116K)

>"slightly too long" hair in either anime boy or pseudoflippy style
>no facial hair
>generic t-shirt
>super skinny jeans that emphasize sticc legs
>winter is the same but also a slightly oversized long-sleeve sweater
Gay or not, I like this style. :3

>Is it gay to wear skinny jeans and a tight hoodie.
I hope so

Attached: 1533598538294.png (164x164, 37K)

If anyone makes fun of you just beat them up.

Attached: CC9729C6.jpg (584x778, 49K)

I wear them at my construction job to help keep me cool during the summer and I think like half my coworkers think I'm a fag.

I-is that Sneaky?

she l;ooks fish eyed lmao

zoomers never knew of these girls

>implying op can beat someone up

>implying anyone here can beat someone up

I can't stand tight-fitting clothes, slim-ish fits for pants and trousers I can understand though, apart from hoodies & jumpers which looks better when they're a little bit big.

I don't understand the appeal of tight stuff though, doesn't it just feel suffocating?

Attached: 1483647956785.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Skeletons are naturally weak.

Attached: 1514331810430.png (1000x1016, 994K)

>>Skeletons are naturally weak.
nno i'm not, my scoliosis made me stronger!

Attached: 1520207536172.png (398x394, 29K)

I for one can't but I don't see why I should. UwU

Well that is a slight upgrade but I suggest finding a style you like and emulating that or maybe looking in a fashion catalogue and see what types of clothing styles you like (ex baggy top + skinny jeans is my favorite)

Speak for yourself. I am much stronger than I look

My style too user

Attached: 330903AD-8F76-40B9-B104-04B27CD17A17.jpg (985x998, 151K)

Go fuck yourself it is the angle that is not true she is adorable
Too bad for them.

>Skinny pants for men are always low-rise

Why is this

Im the opposite, i cant wear anything baggy at all, other than long sleeves.