This is my plan

I'm gonna save up some money and buy a plot of land in some rural area, as far away from people as possible. Far enough that if I screamed at the top of my lungs, no one would be able to hear me and then some. The inspiration for that bit came from this YouTube video I saw: m.youtube.com/watch?v=sB0lxYLULho

After, I'm gonna try to build a house with a basement. That's probs gonna be hard so I'm either gonna have to buy a plot of land that already has a house or hire some people to build it for me. Afterwards I'm gonna buy a big white, noise secure, van. I'm also gonna buy some rope, ducktape and a gun. I'll drive my truck to the closest city and find young girls and lure them into my truck. I'll get them unconscious either by drugging them or hitting them over the head. Then I'll tie them up in my truck and take them back home.

Once they've woken up they would have been stripped naked and a huge chain around their necks connected to a metal pole cemented to the middle of the basement floor and ceiling. When they wake up they'll most likely start screaming and asking where they are. If they make too much noise I'll whip them until they know exactly what they've gotten themselves into. I'll explain to them exactly what will happen and what I say will be kind of a rehash of this: youtube.com/watch?v=Bvs9qfubnYQ

She'll probably scream afterwards and then I'll hurt her some more. After a couple days I would have successfully broke her spirit and made her my sex slave. Only issue is, how much money will I need? I also want to buy some electrocution devices and some other torture devices to hurt them with. Something that can cause extreme pain but won't make the place look like a gore scene from a movie. Don't mind using needles either.

How much money should I be working towards? What should be my budget?

Attached: 1533054877305.png (314x314, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ss.com/msg/lv/real-estate/farms-estates/rezekne-and-reg/sokolku-pag/mhbpn.html
ss.com/msg/lv/real-estate/farms-estates/kraslava-and-reg/kastulinas-pag/llfdn.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Parker_Ray
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Lake
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Ng
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198828290606/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That sounds like a fuck ton of work. Idk but that would cost you at least 6 figures.

This is retarded. Like the other guy said, would cost you at least 6 figures. With 6 figures, you could just move to Thailand.

agreeing with the other anons that all sounds really difficult and expensive, just bee yourself though, I guess

Nah, the girls have to be captured against their will and I'm not really into slanted eyed women so I'm gonna stay in the west. Also, being able to just emotionally break Stacy and see that light in her eye to away gives me a house just thinking of it. Also, I'm sure I can get a good deal on a plot of land in a unpopulated area.

bruh ur too autistic/retarded to make money you'll prob make 10 k and then die of heroin addiction

Dude, it would be cheaper to just buy a sex doll to abuse. Really. $2000 would get you a sex doll so you can play out your fantasies. Or, you could just join a BDSM group and find a sub woman, or on second thought, just buy a doll, you sound a little too emotionally unstable to have a real woman.

Nah, if I have a goal, I will achieve it. Bet!

lol, a sex doll doesn't have real emotions. I want to get a girl and break her emotionally until she is dead inside and has lost every bit of hope she has. Joining a bdsm group and getting a sub chick isn't real enough because it will have to be consentual as well as me not being able to do *everything* I want with her. Like, if I go too far, she could end the thing by using her safe word. But with me, there will be no safe word. This is real life!!!!

well if u get discovered make sure you're called the *user killer* or something like that so that we know it's you

I won't get caught. Trust me. I'll be very careful with how I capture my woman and will make sure that I have my face covered so I don't get caught by any cameras.

good luck buddy, you're going to fail.

What makes you think that? I'll also feed the girls to keep them alive. But not too much so they always feel weak.

Ok, I'll call myself the user killer

>Afterwards I'm gonna buy a big white, noise secure, van. I'm also gonna buy some rope, ducktape and a gun. I'll drive my truck to the closest city and find young girls and lure them into my truck.
bruh if u get pulled over you're done also u will get cops called on you very often when trying to lure someone

>He never watched Room

"If" I get pulled over. That is unlikely in and of itself. Also, I won't lure people who are there with their friends. It will most likely be people who are at the bar alone or a girl biking at night or a girl who just left school after whatever after school club she was in.

Just come to my shithole and rape a child, scum-tier degenerate parents will literally sell their children to you.

Tell me about it user.

What country is this and how will I get into contact with parents who want to sell their child?

Is your glorious motherland Brazil? I bet it is. Truly the nation of opportunities. pic related

Also good luck OP, I too believe one can achieve anything one wants. The only issue being if you're pulling this off in the west you gotta watch out for all the CCTVs. Especially over here in the EU, it's 1984 tier. Doing any such crimes is getting progressively harder.

Attached: 1469993029107.png (1259x2450, 316K)

Are you going to murder her or just keep her as a slave? Will you love her? Will she be your precious treasure and your favorite toy? Or are you just going to use a bunch of anonymous girls until you're tired of them?

Never thought of that. I might build a mild emotional connection to them but I don't think I'll get fed up with them. I'll keep them in a separate room if I've over used them and probably murder them, even though I rather not kill anyone at all during this whole thing.

Yeah, I live in the UK. Only thing I'm really worried about. But the cameras here are pretty shit to be honest.

OI AVE YOU GOT A ROPE LOISENCE?

I wouldn't recommend staying in the UK for this. I hear property is incredibly overpriced on your nazi island. France is much more affordable, and if you don't mind going even further, Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland or the Baltics are even cheaper. Theoretically you could have exactly what you want for under 50K euros over in the east. Meanwhile in the UK it would be more like hundreds of thousands.
Here, just a random example: ss.com/msg/lv/real-estate/farms-estates/rezekne-and-reg/sokolku-pag/mhbpn.html
Huge property with a lake next to the woods.
Or this one: ss.com/msg/lv/real-estate/farms-estates/kraslava-and-reg/kastulinas-pag/llfdn.html
Isolated old wooden cottage for a meager 7,5K euros in the middle of nowhere with 3ha of land.

Just go to any filthy slum my estimate is 1 out of every subhuman trash will be willing to sell their child for at least 100usd

Attached: images-52.jpg (316x465, 27K)

Both of the links are from Latvia. It's basically a wasteland of a country in comparison to Britain. 34 people per square kilometer to Britain's 271.

1 out of 10** origonal

He said he doesn't want that here:

>this nigger literally admits hes going to rape and kidnap people on the surface web
HA!
Enjoy your FBI visit

We're not all slant eyed rice field gooks. Shitskins sure but not that chink eyed

I'm still in my teens so I think I can save up enough money for it when I'm older. But thanks for the idea.

Gotta have those Caucasian features. Even eastern european women don't look white enough for me. They're probably some other form of Caucasoid

No problem lad and good luck.
You're Filipino? Are the slums that much shit and the people so poor? I always though of places where one could fuck shitskin lolis would be more like India, Nepal, Bangladesh. I usually think of the Philippines as a fairly developed nation.

What if your mom sees this? She might take away your Xbox, user. Maybe start early with your mom

Well suit yourself, you could easily be the next en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully but yeah you do your own thing

The wealth disparity is insanely huge here. On one side you have enlightened cosmopolitan citizens and on the other hand you have a bunch of subhuman monkeys subsisting on trash

>implying I have a checkbox
I actually only play on the ps4. Much better with cool online community.

First of all, I'm trying to be this guy: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Parker_Ray and I'm not gonna traffic them and they're definitely not gonna be children either.

This is the stupidest plan I have ever heard, the least of your problems would be having to pay massive amounts of tax each year for the land you own.

I'll buy it without taking out a mortgage. Straight cash, yo.

Another dude your plan reminds me off: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Lake
But he also had a chink sidekick: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Ng

I wish I had a side kick. Only issue is how do I find someone to do this with me? I mean, so I say "anyone wanna go out and rape chicks with me?" How do I find like minded people .

You still have to pay massive amounts of money either way. I don't know of a single not shithole country western or otherwise that doesn't have some form of property taxes. And if you buy land in that size there will be massive amounts of tax. If you don't pay those taxes the local IRS equivalent will come and rape your fucking ass and find the rape dungeon you build. It's simply not possible to do this is any Western country. If you'd tried it in some failed state like Somalia or South Sudan you would have a chance due to the non existance of central government but in the Western world, fuck even in China you would have a negative chance with the amount of money you realistically could make in any given job.

nah, look at what this user said:Could go to some shit hole eastern european country.

Sharing is caring user! It would also help to break her spirit. Just throwing some options out there.

What do you mean by sharing is caring? What options are you talking about?

Let's go out and rape chicks together user. Also let's recruit this dude as well Three incel musketeers dealing retribution for all the injustices the world has dealt us. We'll make the roasties pay.

Dude, if you don't have a job and are on welfare or just your income is bellow the national minimum the taxes are like nothing. Maybe 50 bucks per year for a few thousand square metres.

That would be tight as hell!!! We should make a discord group

> Finally gets power
> Acts like normalfag
I hope you get caught right away.

I could get someone else to kill them for me. But don't think I'll ever to easy. If they've been there for a week and still fuck up, know that I will not tolerate it and will increase the pain to unimaginable levels!

keks, add me on my alt steam account lad, I don't do discord steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198828290606/

O-okay user. Hope this is good.

I just meant the option to add another person. Makes it that much more devastating for her, especially if you play it right and make the reveal a bit dramatic, give her that glimmer of hope.

>You step out for a while, enter #2
>"Hello is anyone down here?"
>"Please help me!"
>"Oh my goodness are you okay? What happened?"
>Then when she finally has hope and starts to break down #2 rapes her

you are sick in the head user, go off yourself you untermensch

OMG!!! This is great! Would totally do that.

Yeah, I know. A shame really.