You faggots are literally below furries now

>You faggots are literally below furries now

Attached: 20180807_205758.png (480x419, 83K)

Of course they'd side with literal degenerates who do hardcore drugs and gang rape each other before siding with people who question the current sexual status quo.

The reason there is such a rabid reaction to "incels" is because it makes sexually promiscuous people feel self conscious, and they've been told their whole life that brainless porking is A-ok. The whole point of this is simply to demonize anyone who broke out of the matrix and said "there's more to life than busting a nut". Not what the powers that b like, they want base apes they can placate with delights of the material senses. The amount of weight people put to sex these days is unreal. If anything this obsession with having sex set up the environment for incels to be a thing. A lot of these incels are completely sex obsessed, it is the focal point of their existence because they've been ridiculed for not having been validated socially in the form of getting sex.

This is the second high iq post I have witnessed today on r9k.

>>You faggots

We faggots. Don't pretend.

>tweet with less that 2k likes
>everyone must support furries now

>This is the second high iq post I have witnessed today on r9k.
This place doesn't have a very high IQ then and neither does a twitter poster

Based, best post i've seen today.
Too bad people see incels as the equivelent of nazis that want to lynch every female because some dumb fucks sayed so.

Attached: 1500212350741.gif (247x336, 980K)

Folks, take a look here. This is what a low IQ post looks like, notice how it's hard to even understand what this brainlet is trying to get across? That's because he barely understands. Truly adorable creatures (until you run into one with lack of impulse control).

>The reason there is such a rabid reaction to "incels" is because it makes sexually promiscuous people feel self conscious

Attached: 1533306432031.png (856x846, 85K)

Is incel just being used as a catch-all for mysoginist? Even though there are female incels?

It's the new buzzword. No one knows what it means but if you disagree with them you definitely are one.

>It's the new buzzword.

Attached: 1455168823098.gif (300x186, 446K)

>lol u r dumb HA
How is he wrong though?

>tfw no qt feminist to bully me

Give it a month. These normies will forget incels exist and everything will go back to baseline.

Incels are so xenophobic and isolationist. They only occupy under-the-radar forums...

What the fuck is the big deal, Jesus Christ... and why do normies have to bully ANYONE???

>511 retweets
It's nothing

Attached: __jougasaki_mika_jougasaki_rika_and_shibuya_rin_idolmaster_and_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_drawn_by_ (911x1382, 707K)

Victim-mentality paired with incredible mental gymnastics is what makes incels so hilarious. They can't see their own ridiculousness.

>People dont like when their behaviour and lack of critical judgement when it comes to choose a sexual partner is pointed out.
Gee, i definitely dont see any logic in this statement.

Attached: 60128.gif (400x288, 1.9M)

this is the feeling I'm getting as well because I'll be saying something sometimes, and people will call me an incel, I'll tell them I'm not a virgin and then they say "when did I say you were a virgin?".
I guess "incel" is the new buzzword to just mean "anyone who doesn't kiss women's asses/support feminism/seems like a misogynist" idk though.

>People dont like when their behaviour and lack of critical judgement when it comes to choose a sexual partner is pointed out.
What are you talking about? You mean when an overweight and ugly "nice guy" jealously disses another dude just because has better looks and personality than him? That kind of behaviour is usually associated with women.

If you locked Ron Jeremy up and didn't let him fuck bitches, he would literally be an incel. Stop being dumb, user.

Attached: 360_ron_jeremy_0825.jpg (360x235, 22K)

>being a virgin is so offensive to people now, its becoming socially acceptable to harass them for it
I thought this was supposed to be the good timeline.

Attached: 1516074455915.png (320x320, 90K)

WW1 put us onto the "worst ending" tract. Nothing can change that now.

>Doesnt know what promiscuous means
Gee no wonder you are fucking stupid

Attached: 435987435879.jpg (750x1000, 60K)

It's funny how they make science fiction movies of post war dystopias when we're already living in one

We're in the post great war nightmare

Lol
You might have a point if incel didn't stand for INVOLUNTARY celibate.

Jow Forums is 20 IQ points above the rest of the web, on average.

That diminishes the point of the word then, no one uses "incel" to mean that they are specifying a type of person that's characterized as misogynistic virgin males with low social standing and low emotional intelligence. It's used the way "misogynist" used to be used but with a little more traits attached.

Change every "Incels" for "vocels" in this post and it's 100% correct.

No, that's you. You need the correct mixture of looks and personality to be "promiscuous".

Most incels aren't moralistic though. They're only jealous of other people getting sex. If they had the chance they would go full normie.

You don't get a chance to be a normie. You are born a normie or you are born a robot. There is very little cross over that occurs.

>haha look reddit i put meme arrows in front of what the other guy said and even added a funny image! Man i really BTFO'ed him epic style

Attached: 1533512784532.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

I fucking called this when incel first started being a thing. called it, people are going to be incels ironically

It's called a "spectrum" for a reason. Only you worst spergs don't get laid.

>Teehee, I haven't had sex in 6 days. I'm such an incel.
>BRB, my ex just sent a booty call.

This but unironically
oriogiog

You are clearly not getting into the point.
We are not talking about women prefering to be with better looking guys or people with better personality.

What we are talking about is disliking women/men that whore around and have lots of diferent sexual partners, do one night stands, cheat, and their hatred for other people that see women or men that didnt whore around as better partners for long term relationships.
This isnt about being jealous or hating women for existing. This is about diferent mentalities and views on the intimacy of sex, if you think a woman that spreads her legs at parties, fucks random dudes and doesnt see sex as an intimate act, as a good and faithful partner to build a family, then more power to you i guess.

>What we are talking about is disliking women/men that whore around and have lots of diferent sexual partners, do one night stands, cheat
Disliking? It's not your place to like nor dislike those things. Just mind your own business, user.
>their hatred for other people that see women or men that didnt whore around as better partners for long term relationships.
There is no such thing. On what grounds would sexually active people hate people who live in celibacy? You are delusional.

Normies have turned delusion into an art. You are just another failed normie who clings to your sad delusions.
Examples of Normie delusions: Hedonism, good. Chastity, bad.
One night stands are meaningful.
Robots can stop being robots if they just try hard enough.
Socializing is easy as long as you just be yourself.

>Disliking? It's not your place to like nor dislike those things. Just mind your own business, user.

>haha how does society's collective well-being affect you?
>mind your own business!

>Hedonism, good. Chastity, bad.
It's not that simple. I know you can't help it, autistic people are prone to binary thinking.
>One night stands are meaningful.
You wouldn't know, now would you?
>Robots can stop being robots if they just try hard enough.
>Socializing is easy as long as you just be yourself.
These I give you, there's no cure for aspergers/autism. Even then, you can learn and polish social skills with training.

>having fun expressing themselves and just having fun
twitter users are brain dead

Attached: (you).png (645x729, 90K)

>Disliking? It's not your place to like nor dislike those things. Just mind your own business, user.
What do you mean im not in a place to like or dislike something? People have opinions and preferences, if two people are trying to form a relationship dont you think its their business to know if their potencial partner cheated before or not?
I dont like women who whore around, its my opinion.
These people fuck around, cheat and get mad when someone says they things they do in front of their faces and tries to reason that they dont make very good partners in serious matter.

>On what grounds would sexually active people hate people who live in celibacy?

I was not even talking about celibacy. But if you really think that no one looks down on men for being virgins at a late age you are the one ebing delusional here.

Would incels date this woman?

Attached: 1533600082433.jpg (1075x1721, 531K)

>incel shoots up a school
>all incels are now cursed with the hate and disgust of the common folk
>antagonized to the point where the term incel is now synonymous with virgin misogynist in the eyes of the public
>people who are considered undesirable and will never know love or skinship are now seen as villains
Life's a bitch

Attached: 1342930686249.jpg (250x250, 34K)

I would date her if she gave me the chance

>You're not a TRUE member of the only board with no reposts unless you are extremely socially deficient and unfathomably hideous with no possible chance of ever finding a sexual partner
Imagine being this pathetic

There are people of all kind in here, there are people here that only want a meaningful
long term relationship with someone decent they love, and there are others that are simply jealous they are not that goes around fucking strangers in a daily basis.
Even in a group/culture as "refined" as this you still cant put all the eggs in one basket, and people tend to do that. This is a situation like that.

>demonize anyone who broke out of the matrix and said "there's more to life than busting a nut".
Except that the term incel refers to involuntary celibacy. You described MGTOW in you post

Based normies BTFOing virgin losers.

Attached: 1533644539429.jpg (750x904, 96K)

Why should I care about what some outsider thinks? I say "outsider" because she does not belong to the same culture as me and others like fschmidt who outright reject modern culture.

Why don't incels just learn how to talk to girls and get laid?

You just gotta read a bunch of books and listen to a bunch of shit and Youtube and you are ready to go out pimping.

She will receive a much worse fate once her degenerate culture is destroyed.

i will date ugly women but not fat women. they got fat on their own accord, it's their fault.

I understand you are using autism as a catch all term, but I would like to point out that there are other neurological disorders that also hinder socialization anyway. Almost all mental health issues fuck up socializing to varying degrees and as you said none of them have cures.

Based and redpilled. Screencapped for future use.

So twitter wamen are pretending they're just NOW will start to discriminate ugly loser males? Funny.
She found a way to continue hating them. but now under a scurry buzzword.
She cant articulate what "incel" means

Depends. I would do curvy chubby girl where the fat has gone to her tits but one like that with michelin folds and fridge build? I'd rather fuck my hand for the rest of my days. Her body is no different than some fat guy (even her tits are smaller), it's disgusting.

>You wouldn't know, now would you?
Gee two people are fucking after a few hours after seeing each other for the first time, they sure are fucking because their "love for each other runs deep" and not because of simple lust for a pussy or a dick.

Whats next? You cant say the sun is hot because you have never been in there.

Uh wtf do you think your doing?? Making an original thought out and we'll articulated post

No no we only spam trap and race bait threads around here

Incel has gotten mainstream. Women only care about things as long as they're trendy and will boost their social status somehow. They literally have no values of their own, just what the Jew media tells them. Most people will forget incels even existed once this whole thing dies.

>What do you mean im not in a place to like or dislike something?
I mean exactly that. The reason being it's none of your business.
>if two people are trying to form a relationship dont you think its their business to know if their potencial partner cheated before or not?
No-one argued otherwise. Why arbitrarily bring this up?
>These people fuck around, cheat and get mad when someone says they things they do in front of their faces and tries to reason that they dont make very good partners in serious matter.
What the fuck is this sentence even supposed to say? English, motherfucker.
>But if you really think that no one looks down on men for being virgins
I asked you why sexually active people would hate incels to which you answer that people look down on virgins. How is that an answer to that question? Are you fucking retarded?

>they sure are fucking because their "love for each other runs deep" and not because of simple lust for a pussy or a dick.
So? You're hungry, you eat. You want sex, you fuck. Why do you feel that's wrong? Because your imaginary skydaddy forbids "degeneracy"?

Sure but no I don't think it will die down. Inceldom is not a fucking meme. Hypergamy is growing it like cancer.
There are MILLIONS of low status men who are being exposed to this community and low key thinking "wtf I relate".
Society will have to deal with it.

>it's no longer okay to make fun of furries but it's perfectly fine to make fun of incels

Did this legitimize furries

Attached: 1533525285255.jpg (1920x1080, 710K)

Women are exempt from that, ofc.

>*Nods Respectfully Towards You*: The Post

Attached: nodding man.jpg (375x500, 38K)

I'm not religious at all but theres a reason every religion and every culture has had strict rules pertaining to sexuality

>not immediately caving to your desires must mean you dogmatically adhere to a "skydaddy"

Take a look, this is the response of someone who feels his worldview being challenged and cannot properly articulate the issues that have been pointed out with said worldview without resorting to strawman.

You are literally the caricature of the promiscuous type mentioned in the first post.

I don't get it. Aren't most furries incel?

Why don't everyone on this board learn to better themselves?

Its because it requires too much effort. Its just easier to act like a sad cunt and just complain about how hard life is.

You absolute fucking retard, incels for the most part don't want to be promiscous, they just want the 50s to be back.
You are an absolutely assblasted libcuck, prove me wrong.

>but theres a reason every religion and every culture has had strict rules pertaining to sexuality
There's also a reason most robots are unpleasant. What are you getting at?

>incels for the most part don't want to be promiscous
I never argued that, only expressed how the incel is bitter and jealous of the regular dude. Please pay better attention.
>You are an absolutely assblasted libcuck, prove me wrong.
I'm not sure what that means, I'm not American.

>I asked you why sexually active people would hate incels to which you answer that people look down on virgins

Dont ask me why they hate virgins, ask them lmao.
I guess people like to feel superior to each other in one way of another, and they use the fact they have more sexual partners as an indicator of "how much better you are". People like to call eachother names, like "Gay" or "Faggot", Virgin is just another one on the list.

>I mean exactly that. The reason being it's none of your business.
Nah dude, its an opinion. I can like or dislike whatever the hell i want. I am not putting myself in anyone's "business" these people are openly talking about being promiscuous. And i said i disliked people with that behaviour. That is just my opinion.

Dude, that user was simply pointing out that one night stands are not meaningful as you were trying to question.
Also eating and fucking are not the same thing.
If you have a problem with some people being more picky about the number of past sexual partners another person has had because they want to build something to last then that's your problem.
The more partners a woman and a man has the more shit their relationships become.

Finally someone worth giving a (you) on Jow Forums

He's not just jealous of the people having a lot of sex, if what he wants is not to have a lot of sex. Learn to concede a point instead of spouting nonsense in a desperate attempt at getting the last word.

That was when ((((((they)))))))
Beat hitler

Leave me out of this you homo

>A girl wouldn't date a guy like that
>But you have to settle for THAT rather than someone that's actually in your league
I bet the girl in the pic only goes for chad and has a semi attractive incel for income but doesn't do anything with him because she's saving herself for chad.

True but I can't go a day without jacking off :(

Attached: Days without suicidal thoughts.png (910x914, 501K)

>Hey guess what, you're god isn't real
>Lol I sure pwned him and his religion with my scientifically fueled argument

Attached: Look reddit.jpg (276x183, 5K)

>DUDE, JUST DON'T BE YOURSELF LMAO
How about you take that advice and watch a tutorial on how to eat a bullet? They have great learning material on live leak.

>tfw you're a robot and a furry

at least theres no such thing as being too autistic in the furry fandom

Attached: 7u4H4hj.jpg (636x848, 94K)

This makes me think of one of my favorite diogenes stories. It's the one where he's being tried for public masturbation and he says something like "If only I could rub my belly and not be hungry anymore"

*notices like count*
OwO what's this...?