What is Jow Forumss thoughts on nuclear bombs?

What is Jow Forumss thoughts on nuclear bombs?

Attached: nucc 3.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

I'd love to be hit by one point blank.
I would not like to die from radiation poisoning.

I think there's gonna be a nuclear war sooner or later and dissolving all countries and forming one world government could help prevent it

>forming one world government could help prevent it
t.jew

>forming one world government could help prevent it
t. authoritarian cuck

I'd love to stare at the mushroom cloud growing in the distance while i'm enveloped by a wall dust and smoke and am promptly incinerated.

Attached: main_900.jpg (900x577, 133K)

I would love to see a modern nuclear test of a 10 megaton or higher yield hydrogen bomb.

Imagine watching that in 4k...

Would be so much awesome if you were live at the site, watching it from a control tower.
>weeeeeeew
>B O O M

Attached: 78965-1532336916.jpg (640x361, 22K)

I like them because they are one of our best hopes of ending this world, but on the other hand they prevent large scale wars so things are boring so idk.

Jewish science, that will destroy the world.
Fucking Jews.

castle bravo is my favorite ever

>point blank explosion
>radiation poisoning
You'd be vaporized long before you can cough from rad poisoning.

but the nuclear bomb has ended all big wars. nobody dares to start one else they get NUCCED

metal af

Cleansing fire.

Drop one right on the roof over my bedroom.

That's why I said point blank would be great. Being outside the blast and having your skin peel off until you die is pretty shitty though.

Bring on the bombs, I want to live in a post apocalyptic hell after a nuclear holocaust

They don't exist. CGI + Massive amounts of TNT. A Hoax to keep people living in fear.

i would embrace the fucking nuclear bomb like the people in Independence day on the roof of Empire State Building.

so cheerful and bright, holding signs for a quick death

Look, if I could sign up to be directly on ground zero for a nuclear test, I'd probably take it.

Then we would probably be more than two about it.