Why do soyboys all make this expression?

Why do soyboys all make this expression?

Attached: txnydyr16uq01.jpg (1242x1758, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C8dfiDeJeDU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh-0bv6ACws
youtu.be/az352YaZNM0
scientificamerican.com/article/smile-you-are-about-to-lose/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cocksuckers cramp

Is there a difference between soyboys and bugmen? Or is it just a synonym?

Are all software development jobs full of soyboys?

why dont you ask your dad

Opening your mouth means being submissive to some other primates

Attached: 4CB6E689-120E-45F4-89B1-8D677B56FF1B.jpg (567x425, 75K)

Someone posted once that its some type of submissive grimacing. Soyboys are so shy and self conscious about the camera that they make this fearful grimace as a means of self defense.

CEASE YOUR AUTISM!!
youtu.be/C8dfiDeJeDU

Attached: 1520915593139s.jpg (123x125, 2K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh-0bv6ACws

Is every developer job filled with these soy consumers?

Attached: 57d08f521700000233c78495.jpg (600x900, 167K)

Attached: 1518667031266.jpg (600x900, 148K)

Attached: 1520064236925.jpg (520x735, 443K)

It's about appearing to be overjoyed. The truth is they want to kill themselves; they are just in denial and hoping it will go away if they pretend otherwise. Also, women like (((fun men))).

Definitely for UX and WebDev.

youtu.be/az352YaZNM0

it's also this thing's fault.

Attached: colon dee.jpg (236x236, 9K)

Why are all soyboys white?

Attached: 65165.jpg (235x215, 7K)

no

i would imagine quite a few decent men either left or were let go from this company because of their "toxic masculinity" or because they simply didnt want to sully their name by being associated with this fucking trainwreck of a game

those men, for the lack of a better term, you see in that picture, those are the ones that didnt have the balls to leave to seek better pastures

holy shit I cannot unsee that face now. It's almost as bad as that face SJW girls make

Attached: thatface.jpg (796x793, 117K)

There are some mystery meats I've seen be soyboys. Ostracized for probably being an Oreo.

Attached: 1afx5.jpg (444x459, 66K)

Here's some oc soy. A billboard on the highway to my mom's. What ad company thought soyboys were a good selling point?

Attached: 20180330_110249.jpg (4032x3024, 3.65M)

See

>Please jam cocks down my mangled maw.
No thanks bitch. Sex dolls are coming soon.

checked
that's the least retarded YT video i've watched in some time.

Watch a female get her photo taken and they all make a stupid face. A man can't make the same stupid face but since they have learned the same feminine behavior they make this face.
It is all part of the androgyny program the elites have going. They seek to destroy and/or invert traditional gender roles.

Attached: 1521057982043.png (405x344, 14K)

That different. Smiling with your mouth open is not the same as having your face gaping open like a bucket.

Why do you keep making this thread and asking the same question when it's been answered hundreds of times?

How the fuck should you even pose with a CD? Sounds like the idea was doomed to begin with

Bugmen was a term used earlier. It basically means the same thing except that bugmen are more focused on trends and soyboys are more feminine/SJW. Bugmen are more ugly/older. IIRC bugmen is based on the "last men" from
Thus Spoke Zarathustra

You're just mad that they're happier than you.
>mfw being a soyboy is better than an altright virgin

Attached: peak_soyboy.webm (600x336, 2.84M)

> game development
> development

> web development
> development

People who write drivers in C and program real software, like plane autopilot are the whitest conservatives on this planet. It's not even a surprise, since that requires intelligence and intelligence is the defining trait of a white male conservative. Web development and game development are for soycucks and pajeets on the other hand.

Because submissive behavior has been fostered in whites by Marxist indoctrination so that when the Muslim hordes arrive at the gates of western civilization there is no defense just whimp cries of STAAAAAP THATS MEEEAnnn

that's hilarious. good on whoever made that

>Driving a hatchback
Soy incarnate

what's wrong with soy?i drink soy and i dont make this face ever

Attached: oopp.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

I'm poor and it's my brother's trade in I bought from him for 400$. You wouldn't think I was soy when I spent the weekend putting a new valve cover gasket and front main seal on the soy mobile.

I was a C and C# programmer. Audio and Video processing (not signal processing, but DShow API and low-level api of specific hardware).

I miss those days. And I'm on Jow Forums now

She’s cute

>she

>She

Attached: 1507597586138.jpg (480x451, 19K)

>She

Attached: 1410826043235.jpg (251x242, 11K)

Massive cunts

Fag

scientificamerican.com/article/smile-you-are-about-to-lose/

"In primates, baring teeth is used as a signal of submission or subordination – a means of avoiding potentially harmful and aggressive physical confrontations with others. In humans, another yearbook study showed that higher levels of testosterone are significantly correlated with smile intensity: the higher the testosterone, the fewer the smiles. And in a separate study people tended to smile more when they were lower in social status."

Attached: 1519125526678.png (1665x1049, 2.92M)