Tfw no mentally ill cynical eternal manchild bf

>tfw no mentally ill cynical eternal manchild bf

Attached: 1532478341861.jpg (750x471, 95K)

As if there is a single woman in existence that would want that for more than 5 seconds.

yeah right as if. prepare for the flood of contactfagging even without proof you a girl fag.

If you want to talk or whatever
Jai#8890

why are you posting my discord here? Do I know you?

I HAVE BROKEN THE SEALS OF GOD.

>tfw no mentally ill cynical eternal manchild bf
that~'s me!

I'm not sure. Do you want to be my gf?

you should count this as a blessing

Castillo#1755
Add me I need a GF really bad

I'm a dude ty very much and I'm currently fine with the girl I just met.

Stop thirsting so much. Jow Forums is like the 2nd worst place to meet people (Tinder will always be worse). She probably is just a dude having a larp

Fembots are the epitome of a cute understanding gf, worth getting catfished 300 times to find one.

I wish it was girls that posted stuff like this to at least somewhat convince me that they're human. But they only want chad and it's just fat neckbeards who post his shit.

NO!
She is a genuine qt3.14 fembot who DESERVES a mentally ill cynical eternal manchild bf.

It's definitely real girls posting at least some of these because they bitch about getting trolled for nudes on /cgl/ and cc.

True, but fembots are one chad text message way from going full stacey. Your life will be balanced on the edge of a knife even if you find the perfect fembot waifu.

"In my mind it was real."
Believe what makes you happy. Don't let anyone take that away from you.

Sarcasm doesn't suit women.

Nope they are all histrionic cluster b nega-stacies without exception fuck em all. Go to a social anxiety group therapy if you want what you're describing.

That's me but I'm gay, and that's a good thing!

why do I feel like I know exactly who you're describing

>tfw no fortnite normie bf

Where can I find more cutie fembot nudes? I just want to see what fembots actually look like apart from Ciara. I hope they're not all fat cows.

Do you think Oscar would swap his fembot nudes with me? I've been baiting/preying on whores here for a while now, and I have a decent collection of nudes now we could swap.

you really could've just written you're a LARPer because this is the height of satire, I've never encountered a woman who even remotely thought these traits were a turn on, and I'm pretty sure if it were the case 70% of robots would be shacked up with somebody by now

Fembots blown the fuck out HAHAHAHAH LMAO. Thats what you get for being a little whore if there are any here reading this. Too bad I'm not Oscar though I'd happily share them with you. Are the girls in your collection pretty or are most of them just ugly fat cunts?

That tweet was so pathetic and sad

Attached: 1517357081865s.jpg (206x245, 8K)

Because, it's basically every Jow Forums user ever.

>tfw bf is losing more weight
>tfw bf talks a lot about his female coworker

Attached: 1510189587927.jpg (960x960, 73K)

dude you sound like reddit

I sympathize to a point but then I remember what a complete bitch you are. Me too I guess. Damn...

Disgusting. I hope men like you two burn in hell if there was one. No doubt your lives must already be meaningless. I shared my nudes with a robot because I thought he loved me and we were together for a long time buttt turns out I was just another one of his discord roasties! Shithead even tried to doxx and threaten me. 4 the female robots with a naive and pure heart out there. Do not contact people from r9k even if you are lonely and don't fall for their trap and manipulation; e.g. them saying that they like you. They are liars and try to pity you into a relationship and most of them just want your nudes.

Attached: 1496014687390.jpg (250x174, 5K)

how the absolute fuck do people do this shit. i woulddn't even be able to hold a conversation with a fembot offsite let alone trick them into giving me nudes, then ghosting them. fucking chadbots

It's simple. Women are very stupid. If you're not a brainlet then you can get what you want from them very easily until she gets bored from you. They serve no other purpose than being a fuck hole user.

Ok that makes sense I guess. Approaching them as fuck toys works better since you don't have to think through what you say to them as much as if you really like them.

no way even a girl can be that stupid on Jow Forums

Yep that happend and has happend to atleast 30+ girls this year.

Good. I am glad this happened

Yeah because you're a shithead that has an empty void inside his heart.

Be my girlfriend please? I wouldn't leak your nudes or anything.

Yeah sure. Add me niggerfuckface#666

Attached: 145769191511775666.jpg (563x542, 21K)

oh shit you got cursed friend, good luck.

Tried to add it didnt work

Satan looks out for his own. My whole life got insanely better when i started worshipping. Hypothetically, with satanic powers, you can get anything you want.