Just a reminder sweeties ~ teehee

Just a reminder sweeties ~ teehee

Attached: Just a reminder.jpg (640x771, 54K)

The fact that there aren't spaces after every hyphen really triggers me.

This tweet is enraging because it first shows that she think she is "valid","beautiful" and "deserves to be loved". But if you ask her what the problem with incels is, she will say they are entitled. Does she realise this?

How can she say "you're valid and beautiful and DESERVE TO BE LOVED" while also saying "attack incels" and that no one has a right to companionship?

I don't understand this, can someone please explain to me how these people think? There legit have no logic or internal consistency with any of their beliefs. I don't understand how people can be that way.

Yet another stupid post that cherry picks the vapid postings of some random woman.

Of course not. Women like this were born on third and think they hit a triple.

The absolute state of american women.

it's simple. incels aren't people.

>I don't understand this, can someone please explain to me how these people think?
They don't think, they feel. The number one mistake a man can make is assuming that women care one iota about their thoughts and feelings unless they want to bang them. Women operate entirely on feelings and emotional responses and they're basically biologically incapable of feeling anything for undesirable men. Basically, they've always disliked and felt nothing but scorn for men who fall beneath a certain threshold of male desirability and the incel movement gives them a convenient excuse to openly attack those men under the guise of opposing misogyny.

In fact, feminism in general has allowed women to show their true hateful, self-absorbed and relentlessly cruel faces to all the men unfortunate enough to not fit within the purview of conventional attractiveness. This is how women have always viewed lesser males, it's just that they don't have to smile and play nice about it anymore.

Show me 1(one) thing a woman has done in recent western history that has been good let alone contribute to the world in a positive way

Attached: Hideri chan pissed off.png (608x510, 168K)

Repost
Sage
Fuck off

>you deserved to be loved
>punch an incel in the face
If everyone deserves to be loved, doesn't that include incels?

Attached: what.jpg (353x332, 17K)

Birth you.

What about your mother originally

I'm a piece of shit though

I guess. But I have reason to believe women can only often only sympathise with their children and no one else as much.

>everyone deserves to be loved
No, no, no: WOMEN deserve to be loved. Men have to take whatever they can get and be grateful to be a part of some woman's life.

>87 Retweets
>399 likes
>Literally no twitter handle
Are you even trying?

More and more this really does seem to be what they want. It's really not good.

Women are master manipulators and are almost intrinsically self-centred. The only societies in which women aren't complete sociopaths is ones where they're basically beaten into the dirt by misogyny and systemic oppression from birth instead of being constantly inflated by people giving them what they want for nothing.

Women have never wanted equality, they just want the best of everything like they always have. The issue is that most men are too stupid and sex-obsessed to understand that they're basically being manipulated into giving women the power to use and dispose of them as they wish.

If every man in the world were to come to grips with the true nature of the female mind, they would have no power whatsoever and would be forced to live on the same level of men. Unfortunately too many men are slaves to pussy and are perfectly content to keep feeding women social power and esteem in the hopes that they'll sleep with them.

jizz khalifa

>you're valid
>you're beautiful
>you deserve to be loved
>BUT ONLY IF YOU'RE FEMALE IF YOU'RE MALE YOU DESERVE TO DIE FOR EXISTING
>take your medication
wew. can't even tell anymore if this is satire or if these people really are below room temperature IQ

>jizz khalifa
What??

It's not just that they're doing it for women. I think some normies just enjoy putting low-status men down because they have no sympathy for them. They're good looking enough to get laid so why should they give a shit about the ones who don't?

This is just the next in human evolution. The higher status people alienate and demonize the ugly, dumb and short men of the population, resulting in women being able to procreate with the cream of the crop men without feeling any guilt about it. It's a culling of undesired attributes in the population.

Her twitter name

>Red lipstick
>Piercings
>Tattoos
IN
TO
THE
TRASH

and a couple of generations later you have a population consisting only of people whose facial features were attractive some decades ago.

sure drives ((((evolution))))

marie curie
alexis texas

No, we aren't humans to them. They see us as subhumans.

lol at "masters manipulators". All they do is trade access to their roasties and men will do anything for them.

>it's another episode of "brainlet thinks social acceptance has a 1:1 correlation with genetic quality"