Imagine if you had a pussy. You'd be such a fucking slut, taking dicks left and right

Imagine if you had a pussy. You'd be such a fucking slut, taking dicks left and right.

Attached: F13E172.jpg (640x480, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DD2yW7AaZFw
youtube.com/watch?v=QtN7JmMUfZE
youtube.com/watch?v=BgoTRMKrJo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slut pussy is only for Chad

I'd still be shitposting on Jow Forums and reading shit yuri

Attached: 638272.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

Does fucking feel better for women than men? Or roughly the same.

I'd be a huge slut, I'd take every single one of your cream pies in my mouth, ass, pussy, armpits, you name it

You can still do that now user.

I wouldn't think so, since women have to be touched in specific spots for it to feel really good, while the penis is one big zone that's constantly stimulated. But I don't own two sets of genitals, so the world may never know.

They get more orgasms though. That's one thing that has always perplexed me, I can't imagine having more than one orgasm.

>while the penis is one big zone that's constantly stimulated

Most of the penis doesn't feel like much of anything. The most erogenous parts of the penis are parts of the foreskin, that feel indescribably more sensual than the other parts of the penis.

Really, that is so, so, so, so, stupid!!!!! >:(

Attached: bombardment-clipart-angry_man.png (271x351, 96K)

i've always considered that bullshit. if their orgasms felt as good as ours and they can have them multiple times, then they would jump on every dick within their vicinity. i doubt their orgasms feel as good as ours.

Not really I'm scared of talking to girl ergo I would be scared of talking to boys
Even the thought of gay men looking at me in that way makes me uncomfortable.

Attached: 559C1623-4E43-4C13-8E51-A66251C36B80.png (1033x1323, 530K)

They have the potential, but not everyone likes that, some get turned off after the release mentally just like men after a nut or it just becomes overly sensitive. In most relationships the sex won't even really go on after the guy cums.

unless i can be mother to your child there's no point

I have one though and I'm 22 and haven't slept with anybody.

Honarary member of the monk brotherhood

S-source? Sorigonelli

Well the same is true for vaginas, the vulva doesn't feel a whole lot outside of the clitoris, and the inside feels pleasant but a big part of women is unable to get to orgasm just from that stimulation.

Imagine if you had two

wanna dry hump with me?

>The most erogenous parts of the penis are parts of the foreskin
>the foreskin

Attached: that feel angry.jpg (601x601, 62K)

Speak for yourself, I'd be a good girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=DD2yW7AaZFw

youtube.com/watch?v=QtN7JmMUfZE

youtube.com/watch?v=BgoTRMKrJo4

Attached: 3Bu.png (500x473, 37K)

I would technically be a nun.
I wouldn't want two.
No.

>No.
well fuck you and your vagina then

>I wouldn't want two.
yeah but think if you did

Yes I would be the biggest slut. No standards at all. A free easy lay. Every single user I ever insulted on here or any other board would be first up, allowed to creampie my loose cunt as much as they want. I'd be your bitch, his bitch, everyone's bitch, the board bicycle. Nobody would have to ask to fuck, they just tell me. 24/7 availability, need to nut, just ring me up.