Morning for a comfy neet

>be me
>wake up incredibly early due to fucked sleep schedule
>find an odd tranquility in the silence of everyone being passed the fuck out
>sit up on my bed and wrap my blanket around me
>go on /x/ and read some spooky skinwalker greentexts
>start doodling in my little sketchbook

Who else here is a comfy neet today?

Attached: 67562083-4A41-4646-8FD2-A9545309F35F.jpg (1888x2048, 732K)

Actually I might get outta bed to go get some coffee in a bit but I wanna draw more so idfk

I have to go to work in 20 minutes

Attached: 1530891766978.png (495x433, 19K)

Aww man I hope you have a good day at work...
Want me to draw you something to add a nice start to your day?

I had a weird morning today, but it was comfy, altho I woke up 4 hours earlier than usual. Dreamed about wild animals trying to eat people at work, then spent around 30 min on the edge of my bed fantasizing about having someone who cares about me in my bed giving me head pats

Attached: ugkfvkgudskfvguhyjasfd.jpg (642x1000, 374K)

Reply this post and The Croc Chad will bless you witha cozy, happy and nice morning tomorrow

Attached: IMG_20180806_082909.png (1080x1501, 527K)

Honestly sounds like a good morning to me.
Ten out of ten, I would give headpats.
Also that dream sounds fucking interesting and I honestly wanna know more wtf.

So uhh I just found out my cat was sleeping at the corner of my room and called her over.
Shes sitting in my lap now purring so I decided to draw her

Attached: 50C384FF-3157-4BE5-B270-08BD528B2BF7.jpg (2048x1618, 742K)

I would take them headpats while crying if thats ok...
anyway, the dream, I work as a security guard on the night shift, so I was walking around the premises, people started to come back from somewhere, its normal to people on my work to arrive at weird hours cuz they travel a lot and stuff, interacting with people stresses me so I was very nervous, then some black shapes started moving around, I entered stealth mode and identified them as lions, wolves and other big predators sniffing around and searching for people, I avoided them till morning, ran to my car(I dont owe one lol, I got a scooter), now they were almost everywhere, I was very calm and started to close all windows, then one of then lionesses came from the right window that was still open and tried to rip my face off, I panicked and woke up to have that nice comfy morning I told you about ^^

Attached: lsgvfyualhslfiyasigf.jpg (436x600, 62K)

DUDE THAT DREAM IS SO COOL!!!
I wish I still had interesting dreams like that...
Honestly stealthing around an office building with that level of high stakes would make for a riveting video game lmao

But yeah you can totally cry on me while I give headpats, whatever makes you happy. Just glad you had a cozy morning.

Not a neet but 18 just finished high school, sitting on my bed listening to my favourite music and playing Mario kart online races.
Very comfy knowing that I don't have to deal with those assholes from school ever again

Dude congrats, school chads fucking suck.
Also which Mario Kart game is it?
I have Mario Kart 8 deluxe for the switch so we could totally race together.
Honestly my school starts in a couple of days and I feel like crying.

thanks for the kind words user...
I had a cool one the other day too, want to read it ?

Attached: ljvghjadlhjvgbdhfg.png (491x599, 387K)

OoooO yes I would love to hear it! Also of course man I always give headpats to anons in need!

ok, here it goes
me and some people rented a house on a small city to spend like, some vacation time with nature and stuff
as soon as we could we went on a hike, after some time, we were on top of a hill, birds chirping, wind blowing, sunny, seemed like a good day
there was a lake ahead, some people thought itd be a good spot for a picnic so they ran towards the lake
for a moment everything seemed good and dandy, me and another guy stayed on the hills admiring the landscape and stuff
when I look down bellow, Im struck with shocking terror
the lake was very clear, and my friends(?) were giggling and playing next to the lake, while a massive centipede like monster at least 4 meters long was making a b line to them
the thing, started devouring them as me and the other guy stood speechless
idk the exact number, but around 6 people went down bellow, but only 2 were able to escape and run towards us on the hill
the monster didnt give chase, and we watched as it made its way suspiciously towards a abandoned factory in the middle of the woods
we went back to the city to get help, but shit started escalating quick
cuz we had just come out of the woods with scary ass faces and with way less people then we went
people started noticing, whispering, closing windows and stuff
shit, I forgot to mention something
when people were getting swallowed by the monster, sometimes my view, would change to inside the monster, the people were covered in some sort of sickening yellow membrane and blood, and sliding inside it as it wiggled and squirmed its tunnel like insides
back to the city now

character limit

Attached: 1533346471882.png (608x875, 1.27M)

O shit user this dream is getting spicier by the second
I am totally gonna doodle that monster!!!
Honestly tho seeing inside of it with your possibly dead friends must have been spooky.

dream pt2

so, again, back to the city
we hurried to the place we rented
I locked the door and we 4 now felt some relief, the phone ranged, I picked up
it was one of the girls from our group, my view changed to inside the factory, she was still covered in all that stuff I described, there was a old phone on the wall that she was using to call us, she was on a dark store house it seemed, a couple other people unconscious on the ground beside her, she started telling me that the monster had some resemblance of intelligence, none of my friends were injured, and the monster was vomiting people and transporting them to another building
the gasped and the call ended
I started to tell the people on the house what was going on, when we heard a siren outside, people called the cops on us
we took cover behind stuff and tried staying quiet so maybe they would go away
a flashlight started to scour the room, but I thought we were going to be ok, but, behind the kitchen counter, somehow I forgot about my friends dog, I went to him crouched so he wouldnt bark but he seemed like a quiet one, I look to the side, and one of my friends is on the verge of screaming cuz of the pressure
he started to scream for a fraction of a second
before I put my 2 hands on his mouth, he continues to do so, but the sound is muffled, I only hoped it was being muffled enough
after some time, the cops go away
we each take baths and grab kitchen knives and shit to prepare to go to the factory, cuz the authorities werent on our side
we got out through the back door
then I woke up >.<
I would pay to dream the second part of this hehe

Attached: iydfgaoufdolygtladfg.png (500x460, 190K)

IF YOU CLICK THAT PERSON'S NUMBER, IT LETS YOU REPLY TO IT.
PLEASE.

>Honestly tho seeing inside of it with your possibly dead friends must have been spooky.
well, I dont really know any of the people that were my friends on the dream so I dont feel bad, but I was nervous when I was dreaming for sure. and the yellow membrane thingy I mentioned was absolutely disgusting

Attached: iudhgiudfiugdfiuojghfd.jpg (500x534, 48K)

Dude that is perhaps the coolest dream I have ever heard in my life. I would pay to have a continuation to that as well! Like why was the creature transporting these people? What was the goal? NONE OF US CAN EVER KNOW REEEE

Attached: 3C97353C-B165-46C4-9750-9C556AE3C0F3.jpg (1535x2244, 691K)

I WAS ON THE PHONE AND I THOUGHT IT WAS DIFFERENT SORRY FOR BEING AUTISMO

6666 quads checked. Good job
Those trips too

Attached: 1532716484149.jpg (544x499, 41K)

That just makes me think of fat lmao

Like... Actual human fat is all yellow and chunky and disgusting... Ewwww

yeah it was super cool to dream it, Im glad you liked it aswell
and god damn, your doddle looks remarkably close to what it looked like it, except instead of antennae it had those horizontal claw like teeth spooders have
there was a thread about dreams a couple of weeks ago, there were a lot of weird ass ones, one user told about one that, there was one guy with an elephant head talking to a pakistani kid about politics, and when the parents of the kid called him over, the guy with and elephant head got so mad he exploded but, the weird thing, the user that dreamed this, explained with almost a paragraph with insane amounts of detail the explosion, there was texture, colors, gore, it was incredible haha

Attached: ouhbgidbigblhidafbkhjgfd.jpg (543x768, 46K)

That thread sounds like a gold mine! I love seeing the trippy and intense dreams of others because of how surreal they can be. That one you described sounded freaking weird but kinda funny at the same time.
ALSO I cannot believe I got that doodle almost spot on!!! I might do a more accurate one later just as a test.

Btw do you have a discord? You seem really nice and I really like talking to ya.

yeah the thread was amazing, if I have another good one Im might make a thread like that

>Btw do you have a discord? You seem really nice and I really like talking to ya.
you seem nice too, mine is Lazy#1222

Attached: gvfughoadlhfgbhldfa.png (364x407, 92K)

/x/ is borderline the most retarded board on this forum.

Legit tho people believe everything on there! It makes me laugh a little.

The way I see it, they just like to have fun. (Very autistic fun)