NHK

>NHK
>Watamote
>Kurosawa

What are some other robot friendly shows about alienation?

Attached: nhk.jpg (1600x1000, 352K)

Read any book by Osamu Dazai

Genshiken is robot friendly. About a bunch of weirdos who find eachother at uni

too saccharine and does not convey alienation at college

Daria is great

Paranoia Agent
Not an original comment

>tfw I have two copies of Welcome to the NHK because I didn't return the first one in time
Anyone want to buy one off me? It's still sealed it just has a small crack in the case. If you pay shipping I'll sell it for $5

Kurosawa is the ultimate robot

Attached: 23FBA48D-14E2-4FCF-8104-B9A70D9DB10E.jpg (900x1335, 405K)

Has anyone read the NHK novel its much better

Hey, they even have their own soiboy

Attached: 206_genshiken.jpg (450x197, 129K)

The novel literally felt like reading Jow Forums

Serial Experiments Lain

anime > novel > manga

Neon Genesis Evangelion pls no bully

Attached: Please_hug_me.gif (360x480, 457K)

go read chikan otoko, its amazing

Jellyfish Princess

I don't know about shows but Punpun is a must have for any robot, ending is kind of tripe though

Oregairu and Chuunibyou.

The NHK anime seemed to kind of miss the point of the novel even though it was pretty good.
Should've been half the length though.

Second this.
But i must advice, punpun is depressive af.

>satou is 5 years younger than me when he "fixed his life"

This is the most unnerving thing about the series for me. Satou was basically a kid and he still had plenty of time to turn his life around. Not to mention he had bitches rolling on him on every step

Attached: 1492151733972.jpg (600x600, 60K)

these two back to back is basically like giving yourself extreme existential dread for the next year

NGE was always worse for me in that regard though, especially EOE.

Attached: 1518078610838.jpg (600x638, 45K)

Eva
Koe no Katachi
Oregairu
Punpun
Anything from Shuzo Oshimi

>Chuunibyou
What alienation? There isn't a single point where the characters don't have friends.

but it's all fake. far more fake than the chuuni. they're knowingly disconnected from reality while also trapped and crushed by it. still a comfy thing, but not empty lucky star (nb i havent actually watched lucky star) type shit all the time.
(i hope i'm referring to the right bloody anime here)

it's because he was good looking

there will NEVER be a story written about an actual robot, you have to live this shit to understand it.

Novel is the closest thing. He never fixes anything about his life, never intimates with senpai, never really gets close to Misaki, he's constantly talking about killing himself in very dry way...

I just watched the fist episode last night before going to sleep, funny I see someone bring it up here. I enjoyed the first ep seems promising.

Watamote
>not fat girl
>average looking
>decent intelligence
>growing up with really nice and caring parents and relatives

Her only problem is that she is a wannabe egoist that overthinks her "problems".
Don't relate your life with comic books even when they try to address real life problems.

If you are not hungry and have a roof over your head- you are doing just fine

Attached: 1533650826578.jpg (499x488, 50K)

>very skinny and smol, confirmed plain at best and often scruffy
>decent but unbalanced intelligence
>basically incapable of social involvement and doesnt understand society at all
>surrounded by constant failure and rejection
>parents lowkey ignore and dont try to understand moko
>general conflict over the mechanical arbitraryness of the world around her with vague desire to achieve something
just cos you're fat and she isn't doesn't mean moko can't be a robot or relevant to us

Oyasumi Punpun. It is NOT about a good guy suffering, believe me. Those of us with intrusive thoughts or anger issues will relate a lot.

Tatami Galaxy ia great, but it's just painful to watch i f you're already past a certain point in life. The ending just comes off like a big I TOLD YOU SO.

>basically incapable of social involvement and doesnt understand society at all
And yet almost everyone from her class (school) like her and try, at least, to get on her good side.
>surrounded by constant failure and rejection
By her standards, which are unrealistic in first place
>parents lowkey ignore and dont try to understand moko
Ignore part is simply not true and understanding her is impossible since she is trying to create a dreamworld for herself

She would have pretty much ideal school life if she managed to get herself boyfriend or girlfriend (and she already has a harem around herself)

whats punpun about?

>tfw no psychological horror about being a robot

>anime about an annoying little girl
>"haha such a robot anime, i can relate to this so much!"

Legend of the galactic heroes is the pinnacle on anime, watch it anons.

Attached: 1533049294946.jpg (960x720, 126K)

this. OP you should definitely watch logh.

Attached: 1530427801766.jpg (400x5000, 420K)