None of you desperate incel fucks would have made the same decision this guy made because you're all terrible people

None of you desperate incel fucks would have made the same decision this guy made because you're all terrible people

Attached: Teacher and student.png (917x481, 49K)

There's nothing wrong with fucking someone whom you have a position of power over.

I definitely wouldn't have gone home with her, not out of moral convictions but out of anxiety

either way he is fucked, if he had sex with her rumors of sleeping with students would pop up, by not doing it she'll be butt-hurt about the rejection and start damaging rumors anyway.

Thot resistor

this guy is not gonna make it unless he wants to be a monk

I really dont get why he wouldnt have fucked her

I wouldn't have because I'm 100% against one night stands

Either you didn't read the text or you're retarded.
>rumors of sleeping with students
The girl had graduated and he hadn't been working in that city for four years and I suppose high school takes less than four years.
>she'll be butt-hurt about the rejection and start damaging rumors anyway
Let's assume the girl is that vapid and cruel, she certainly wouldn't want people to know she got rejected.

shouldve just fucked. he sounds like a huge cuck, asking for validation on the internet from random users that he has never met, and probably will not meet, for not having sex with another adult. what a time to be alive.

Attached: IMG_9335.jpg (640x399, 60K)

Because 19 is still a kid compared to a nearly 40 year old man.

A guy cockblocks himself for NO good reason. How envious.
This, some 40 year old manchild.
>muh age gap
It's not illegal, immoral, or insensible. Stop using your freedom to be a retard.

I didnt say its illegal faggot. It is immoral though, to people that aren't sex starved creeps.

How is it immoral? Doesn't matter what retards think, including underage like yourself.

Because it's fucking a kid. Do you think a 40 year old and a 19 year old are operating anywhere near the same level mentally?

Not for his reasons

why do people need to be the same maturity level to have sex? it's not like fucking involves a discussion of literature or ethics every time.

>Not fucking a hot, prime 19-year-old girl
>Personal and moral victory
Jesus Christ what a pathetic, repulsive betacuck. I got secondhand embarrassment reading him trying to rationalize denying his libido like that

Attached: 2F78C820-D390-4EDC-9CED-E8A1C7163DCA.jpg (563x503, 29K)

>Because it's fucking a kid.
You'll have to expound on that, so we can stop these "kids" from voting, joining the military, get married, being able to take out loans, and other things kids ought not to be doing.
>Do you think a 40 year old and a 19 year old are operating anywhere near the same level mentally?
Do you think that is a good argument? There's a gap between a 25 year old and a 40 year old too, are those sexual relations "immoral"? I'm certain there are fucking 12 year olds more "mentally developed" than your stupid ass.

The decision to move out of his hometown?
Downvoted. I did make that decision.

He feels morally superior and wants to hear somebody congratulate him because everyone in his life all think he should have banged that girl. Deep down he has regrets so he needs validation to make him feel like his poor decision wasn't as bad as it was

>doubling down on your retarded statements
Dude just stop posting lmao

He's not even in a position of power over her. She was just some thot that attended the school he taught at 4 years ago. She's graduated high school. They were both adults. That guy is a faggot.

>threads where we comment on reddit posts

HOW ABOUT NO

Attached: 1438529048171.jpg (1000x750, 355K)

25 year olds have graduated college or been in the workforce for seven years. 19 year olds graduated high school 2 months ago

>25 year olds have graduated college or been in the workforce for seven years.
Ideally and don't necessarily attest to one's "mental maturity", which just begs a lot of questions.
> 19 year olds graduated high school 2 months ago
One year and two months ago. By the time someone has graduated high school, society has judged they are citizens capable of doing certain things, which includes having sex with people twice their age. One's personal revulsion does not factor in and you should spend some time considering whether that revulsion is rational in any way.