I hate my life

>Bad social problems so come here
>Meet friends on r9k after sifting through all the dick pics.
>Talking and having fun
>Left with only one guy to talk to, all the others are pervs
>He's really nice and helps me with some of my problems.
>start talking less because of my shit social skills
>No idea what to talk about so stop
>he doesn't try either

I don't really know if it's ghosting i'm getting but what the fuck. Everyone says "you need to talk more if you don't want to be socially retarded, just get out more." I try talking and guess what, I have no fucking idea what to talk about ever.

I am sick of this shit. I have no bf, no friends, and I have no money to buy shit to keep my haps or occupied. I'm going to try and get a job but I like to cook and clean and don't know what I can get with my severe social problems. I am done with friends and stuff. I think I just need to get a job.

Attached: 200_s.gif (353x200, 42K)

>start talking less because of my shit social skills
>No idea what to talk about so stop
>he doesn't try either
iktf. I've added dozens of people who were really nice but just gradually stopped talking to each other with no drama involved. A job won't make you happier.

Oh ffs. Give me contact detail and I'll force you to talk. I'm happily married so no danger of demanding tits and I have no problem making conversation

why the fuck does this have to happen. I've talked to my brother and he thinks that if I get a wagecuck job I can build social skills. I have none to begin with. And what jobs can U cook and clean without being nasty and musty like a maid.

Drop your discord.

I'm going to do you a favor and teach you something. No men besides gay men will talk to you with zero expectations of a sexual or romantic future.

Why, I don't get it. I am not trying to get dick from every guy I fucking talk to. It's so pointless. It makes no sense. I've seen girls and guys be friends with no problem.

>go to the thirstiest board on the internet
>literally filled to the brim with sexually frustrated teenagers
>don't hit on me silly boys~

Why don't you just talk to girls instead

Girls and guys can't be friends, one will always have feelings for the other and most of the time it's the guy because otherwise they wouldn't bother

>I've seen girls and guys be friends with no problem.
No you haven't. It only looks that way from the outside.

I can relate to the guys on here pretty well. I've lurked on here for a while. I thought we could talk

Because girls are fucking annoying and sadistic cunts 66.6% of the time. I don't need that.

I kinda get that but I don't get why the fuck it cant work. I just want to chill. I don't get why sex always comes up, it's nonsense. Like maybe talk about politics, ideas, philosophy. I don't get why it's so hard to just talk. FUCK.

Just get a food service job that says 'no experience necessary'
It will feel good to get a job, even if you dislike it - and everyone in food service bonds easier because they all mutually hate their job anyway.
Also there are no chads to compete with at a shit tier job, everyone there is as lame as you or else they'd have a better job - so there's really no reason to be worried about it.

Do a good job and work harder than these lame workers and then you can build your resume and work at a better place with better people and slowly climb your way towards interaction with respectable humans and not McDonalds workers.

>Because girls are fucking annoying and sadistic cunts 66.6% of the time. I don't need that.
>I'm not like the other girls

Attached: aq2.jpg (762x720, 116K)

The real question is why don't you want to fuck? Sound like you have issues with womanhood since you reject sexuality and don't like talking to women. Don't blame men for having normal sexual urges.

I drink to be social, takes like 2 beers and I open up pretty easily.

I had a feeling you were the type of girl to say "Lol I only hang out with boys, girls are too much drama xDD"

I became a lot happier after I found a group of girls on Jow Forums to become friends with. The only time I talk to a guy is if I'm interested in him in some way or if he's gay. Girls who hate other girls are toxic attention whores.

I'm gonna be that unwanted normie (le epic normie) in this thread, but why are you doing this? I'm really curious; what are you getting out of this, you mentally ill homosexual?

But then I am working a musty fuck wit job and I might have to work cashier. I can't do that, no way.

But i'm not, stop. I actually care about human emotion and understand empathy pretty well.

Because I care about a guy for who he is. So long as he is healthy or trying to be and is smart and empathetic I find them attractive. I could care less about you dick being 999 inches. I am not a walking fuck tool as opposed to what a lot of bots think.

I hate alcohol. It's gross.

>toxic attention whores

Ok whatever, go back to snapchat so you can nude up chad with your gal pals.

I take it you are a girl which means your social skills around guys don't matter. Guys should just be asking you questions and you responding to them. That is literally how talking to girls works.

I never made friends here
How does one do that.

Well, I want to talk about things that matter. People only have so many questions about another person. I want to discuss philosophy and stuff. Things that can be interesting and go on for hours.

I just posted my discord in some thread.

Why are you sifting through dick pics?

>So long as he is healthy or trying to be and is smart and empathetic I find them attractive
There's nothing wrong with disliking or liking someone for their body.

Don't lie to yourself. It matters to both me, you and everyone.

>passive aggressive response
Lmao you sound like you came straight from twitter yourself.
I don't have social media, never had snapchat. I'm a christmas cake that has probably been a NEET longer than you even knew Jow Forums existed little girl.
I don't talk to people irl, I only have friends online and I haven't even known them that long.

Your responses make it obvious your here to gather orbiters by acting like you're "not like other girls xDD" and it's pathetic.

So go to a forum where they discuss philosophy and other meaningless shit on your conditions

stop attentionwhore on the thirstiest board.

>How does one do that
Have a vagina

Two easy magic tricks to have a conversation with literally anyone:
>ask them questions about their life
>ask them questions about something they are interested in

Maybe he should attract himself a trap to, its really popular nowadays

>girls are fucking annoying
Red flag and worst type of slutty roastie attention whore fuck off

based and redpilled response, would gladly lick your period blood from the laundry bin

Because, when I post my discord and talk to people it'll be like 2 min of good conversation then blammo! A dick! So I have to ignore them or tell them no.

I said healthy (meaning a good body weight and fit as well as mentally healthy). I don't want a 300 on the cut or a 90 on the pop. I want a good guy who is going to live long. I do like a fit guy but not enough to look past stupidity or who they act/what they believe.

Heh, ok whatever, I have never had social media. Stop bragging about your neetdom. I'm young ya but it doesn't change the fact that I am a neet and have always been. I've never had friends and i've only had people i've talked to online for a tiny bit.

Shut the fuck up you edge lord cunt. Coming in here and trying to roast me. You're literally doing the same thing you're accusing me of doing. roastie. I don't want orbiters I want human interaction on an intellectual level.

Sorry for voicing my opinion. I guess guys can be the same. I hate people who are on their phone 24/7 looking at social media and can't even hold a good talk without looking at their phone when things get quiet. I see it often. It's a growing trend amongst both gender but girls are the worst offenders. Not to mention all the fucking salty annoying shit talking. I hate drama and talking behind backs.

seems like it could be a guy RP'ing, but i'll bite. if you do actually want to talk to people, drop a throwaway email and see if people talk to you, and judge who you like from how they talk to you.

Drop your discord and i'll add you. I don't want to make a throw away.

>using Jow Forums as a way of social interaction

op idk if your still here but im gonna drop my discord and if you wanna talk im down (im a licensed and practicing counselling psychologist) also I hope everyone is having a decent day

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-07-11-36-49.png (480x800, 85K)

Dang dude, thanks :)

btw, what's a psychologist doing here?

>guys i totally hate girls too stupid roasties reee hehe i'm just like you!!1!
neck yourself attention mongering slut

fuck off. I never said "hehe i'm just like you!!1!"

I don't think i'm just like everyone else.

where else are you gonna find people being their true self but the internet where most believe that it the safest place for their respective "taboos,kinks, or ideas"

good point :)

originalitygoog

>always have been
For what, the 3 months you've been out of highschool?
The only reason I said anything is because I've met really decent shut-in non-Stacy girls on Jow Forums that I've built a bond with and am always open to talking to others. Not in this case though obviously.
You're fully aware you're leading on guys here and it's disgusting.

Also you seem angry, calm down kid.
You have a lot of time to get out of here because you're practically still a child, you should try doing that.

He wants to fuck you btw

Fuck you. You don't know shit. I am not leading guys on.

I don't think so, and I can cut it off if he is.

Yes you are. Go out in the real world, find a boy you like. Nothing tangible to be gained from this website.

>teehee im not like the other girls

can i give you my discord ON a throwaway? not too keen on posting it here desu

>tfw no mature christmas cake gf who doesn't have any male friends

Based, would take on a date instead of attention whoring OP

dude how did you know and im not im gay so its unlikey that I would want ro fuck someone that doesnt have a dick

>>No idea what to talk about so stop
>>he doesn't try either
You realise you come of as not trying either.
regardless of letting people know before hand

desu it's an excuse if you really liked valued and wanted to keep them around, desperate to keep them around you will talk about fucking anything, literally the most mundane shit, like drinking lemonade, not wearing shoes inside, anything you can to keep it going.

but the life of a grill you can keep replacing them having the same comfortable chats because you dont care about growing as a person, overcoming your problem you'd rather ghost them and blame them for you not show responsiveness or eagerness to talk then move on to the next batch of attention.

you not really all that special desu many people who act just like you and refuse to take control of their life

I can't go into public. I can't talk to people. I freeze up and have panic attacks.

I am leaving, I want food. I love r9k, so screw off lady.

What are the chances of us being online friends and then eventually you being my Christmas cake gf?

I know that feel OP, I can't even hold a conversation longer than 10 minutes on discord, let alone irl.

Didn't read I already know it's the typical incel bitching about being unknowingly super self absorbed.

>hurrrr how do I say hi without being judged

How about you take your self absorbed head out your ass thinking everyone is obsessed with you and just say hi

worse it's a self-absorbed teehee not like other girls roastie bitching about not having enough orbiters

Also this

Lmaoooo at thinking this cesspool helps your social interactions

Attached: IMG_2037.jpg (431x558, 50K)

haha shut the fuck up fucking attentionwhore

I'm not fucking attention whoring you idiot. Screw off. If I wanted to attention whore I could go on b. Stop being a bitch.

How am I self absorbed?

Why don't you try omegle ?

I have trouble talking to people.

look lad why not stop feeding on negative attention and talk to the people who have already offered to talk to you.

you are really starting to act like your average grill (attentionwhoring)

Ever had a job? It's really good for social interaction.

I am talking to the psychologist guy. I don't have a throwaway email and don't want to make one.

No. I haven't.

>namefagging
>im not like the other girls!

sasuga

The level of talking in omegle isnt harder than what you're doing in this thread plus if you have issues you can just next people and there is tons of tags with your interests politics and philosophy are good

depending on time zone I could talk most of the day. heck I kept checking in with an user that was not responding/offline for around 2 weeks before calling it quits

How old are you and do you want to be my girlfriend?

I'm a fucking loser who does nothing but goes to work and trust me, it does a lot for you and your social life. You'd be surprised how many of your coworkers turn out being your friends. When your forced to work together you kinda gotta be friends. But i suggest not getting an antisocial job cause those jobs fucking ruin you. Get something in customer service.

>I am talking to the psychologist guy.

You are self absorbed you only want to talk to someone to dump all your retarded problems on and treat like an emotional tampon.

ok, drop discord.

19 and I don't know.

I need a job where there isn't very much interaction with people. I also want one where I can maybe cook or clean.

I've tried it before. The video chat is too much for me.

No, what the fuck. I am just telling you who I am talking to as he described himself in this thread. Sop being dumb. I am just going to talk to him.

>I don't have a throwaway email and don't want to make one.
Yes you really totalllly do sound like someone desperate and starved of social interaction and WOULD DO ANYTHING TO GET SOME BECAUSE THE LONEINESS

You just sound entitled to have someone to stimulate you because your bored more than anything else, stuck inside your head or ego that you cant bring youself to talk about anything (mundane life shit, maybe things you like, water being wet and other bullshit??) nah the burdern is on the other the responsability on the other not you never you. then you might actually have to change

it's pretty sad see people like you

>I don't know
>always means no
Oh, okay

Attached: 1518937679215.png (656x755, 57K)

You were only talking to your first friend for the same reason and you stopped because he obviously didnt care enough to give you attention.

>I can maybe cook or clean.
cooks normally work in teams, fast paced envrioments were communication is key

depending on the cleaning job you might get away with it.

No, just gimme you discord and we can talk.

I don't like email, I only ever made one for discord and I hate the process of making one. I am not going to make one because someone doesn't want to drop a discord.

I know that. I just have no idea where to start as for a job.

Im antisocial as fuck too but trust me, you dont want a job like that. Ive had jobs like that and it honestly makes me feel lonely as hell. Plus, when youre in a customer service job where you're talking, you're kinda just going through the motions and not truly socializing on a personal level. You're just saying what you need to say to customers without any personal interaction. But it works because the more you talk, the more laid back you become when it comes to talking. It does wonders for your self esteem.

There is a text version of omegle now i use it everyday to avoid killing myself just a tip

i guess so.

origano

I changed my mind, drop discord.

>No, just gimme you discord and we can talk.
But you said you have a hard time talking.

Attached: 1528842061479.png (544x638, 619K)

>ok, drop discord.
ok I'll make a throw away

I can do discord for a bit but I run out of things to say. I can't talk irl. I have trouble talking over the phone. I have terrible social anxiety and panic attacks.

You're not me! Stop! i'll fucking leave!

I want to talk to certain people, is what I meant.

JALopo#2659
if you or anyone else here wants to talk about anything

STOP! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! WHAT THE FUCK STOP! THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT YOU'RE NOT ME

>only i can attention whore!

lmao this roastie

>I don't like email, I only ever made one for discord and I hate the process of making one. I am not going to make one because someone doesn't want to drop a discord.

You reek of low effort, you cry about no bf, no friends but have you examined yourself and your actions to see if you shown that you actually want them arround by you know doing things that take effort.

heck your being inconsiderate from the get go. you wont drop you discord because waaah I'll get too many adds. but it's a for you to make people dump theirs for you for the whole board & site to see

That person's trying to steal your new boyfriend!

You're using my name you bitch! FUCK OFF!

I already told a guy he could be my bf but he hasnt responded again.

I approached this all wrong here are my requirments if you want me to keep talking to you.

6'2 min height
must be lean
must buy me games
must not me for anything.
must always compliment me
do not talk to other girls

I think this is fair I find it hard to talk, so this is like my compensation

You sound cute but there's too many people impersonating you now and I wouldn't know who's who. I don't think it'll work out anymore.

Attached: 1517472633730.png (195x148, 55K)

The only thing that you need to have a conversation is creativity, you can talk with people about literally anything.

If you wanna someone to talk about shit add me in discord i'm online most of the time >Clarkoto (Godoy)#7307

If your not dedicated then it wouldnt have worked out.

STOP RIGHT THE FUCK NOW
STOP STOP STOP FUCKING STOP NOW! THOSE ARE NOT MY STANDARDS STOP! I CAN'T FUCKING STAND THIS! STOP

If you give me your discord I will add you.

I can do all of that.
Send me your discord.
[email protected]

please address the points
you are letting the fakes speak for you

You were probably just going to send me dick pics to begin with.

BACK THE FUCK OFF ALREADY

You are a very mean person

Attached: 1531339291010.png (418x498, 190K)

I'm only talking to 6 robots at this moment so I'm open to talking to more, I just won't respond right away.
Drop your discords!

NO I AM NOT LETTING THEM SPEAK FOR ME HOW DO I MAKE THEM STOP!

STOP YOU'RE NOT ME STOP.

YOU ARE NOT ME