Multiple people have told me that I look "evil"

>multiple people have told me that I look "evil"
>most people will instantly hate me for literally no reason without me even saying anything

What the fuck is wrong with me

Attached: me.jpg (657x982, 164K)

Have you tried talking to more than 1-2 people?

yes, everyone is not nice right of the bat

Have you tried talking to more than 2-4 people?

>normie damage control
You guys are hilarious

yes, I even asked some of the people who dont like me but they just pretend im crazy

I know the feel. A lot of people are either rude to me socially if they know me or strangers give me negative looks in public.
I'm done changing myself for other people, have been for a while, nothing you can do about how they think of you. Go work out and take care of yourself, people will think what they want.

Is bc you look moor

Well I think it's obvious enough that op is normie enough to be easily manipulated by little to no people and has ease talking to more than a couple people. Unironically talk to more people, you're not fucking ugly, just retarded.

does looking retarded make people hate you without even talking to you?

yes, its literally proven. I wouldn't go as far as to say hate you but there will definitely be avoidant behavior.

fuck guess I can't help it then
how do I look less retarded?

You're a cutie. The only thing I don't like about you is your nose.

You don't look evil at all.

young with black hair, thats why bud

>croping his girlfriend out of the image
>role playing
>everyone believes it right of the bat

dumb brazilian larper

I have black hair, there is nothing wrong with it. How dare you say black hair is bad in this context.

fuck off, you just want attention, there is a girl cropped out in that picture

It is because you are not white

why do people think having a girlfriend is a big thing?

you look like if Colin Farrel had Down's

I don't, I've had girlfriends, but obviously most people don't instantly hate him, no girl will be with someone who nobody likes

People instantly hating you doesnt mean they will keep hating you forever
you can make them like you when they actually get to know you better

If that's really you then you look like the type of nigga that stuffs cat and dog heads in a bag.

You look fine to me, they're just assholes.
Although you look a little sad in the picture. That's not unprecedented around here though.

dude yeah he does. Still not evil tho