22 years old

>22 years old
>Drives BMW
>Magnificent guy
>Has traveled to over 10 countries and has many stories of the culture he has experienced
>Live's in cool college-town on picturesque California beach
>Intelligent
>Supreme Gentleman

If this Chad-seeming dude can't get laid is there any shred of hope for any of us? What could he have done to get laid if so?

Attached: 890fbfdc5904_sf_10.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRzs7v0do_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He talked like a psychopath though, and it turns out it was true.

I'm straight but I always wondered why not many women liked Elliot. He seemed relatively average in attractiveness. But I think it was because he was born to be a bot.

Hes kinda small, has a weird face and effeminate features. He never had a chance.
Reminder that its literally 100% looks, everything else is a cope

I say this regularly and I will again now.
It's either avoidant habit or they're full on autist spergs. (incels)
Read some r9k and you'll have to agree the latter fits most people here.

If he had won the lottery would women finally have noticed him? He already wore expensive clothes and drove a nice car.

Honestly, the mumkey jones videos really opened my eyes as to why elliot was a virgin

He was a really pathetic dude
He never tried asking a girl out even

Why should he have had to? Easily over half of all women have never asked anyone out either.

He should've accepted a nerdy Asian girl. In their eyes he probably was at least 8/10.

he tought he was destined to win the lottery,he believed to be the chosen one.
now imagine his delusions when he actually won.

You don't understand.

He was obsessing over the most beautiful girls, he should have aimed for 3/10s.

Also: Looks don't matter.

t. typical Idiot who knows nothing about the struggle

It was him.
He really wanted a blonde.
He gave other girls no chance.

He was small and extremely insecure. Worst of all his was thirsty. Woman can smell that from a mile away. You can be ugly, you can be boring, but NOTHING is as unattractive to a woman as being thirsty.

Attached: 1532822825650.gif (275x187, 1.1M)

>5'9
Explanitory

Attached: Laugh.jpg (750x563, 61K)

Most people, especially women, are quick to notice when someone is a fucking psychopath. They have to be.
youtube.com/watch?v=yRzs7v0do_Q

he never talked to women, he never even put himself in situations where women would talk to him first.

He could have talked to women and learned social skills. Its not that he couldn't get laid. He chose not to.

Looks only really matter if you're not funny and have shit personality.

I overcome my shitty looks by having a sense of humor and a good attitude.

Men pursue women. That's biology. That's why as men, we have life on easy mode.

>gay alien phenotype, ugly
>short
>4 inch penis
>framecel

>"b-but his personality"

Yeah right

It was 100% his personality. Women aren't as shallow as robots, thank fuck.

A mass murder is always the answer

>looks are bad
>personality is bad
I'm done?

This. ER was an ugly mutt.

It was his looks. There was nothing sexually appealing about him. Androgynous ugly mutt.

Luckily for you, you can work on looks and fix a personality.

It was his shitty attitude and also that he didn't talk to women.

Oh look, coping betas or LARPing roasties

>>gay alien phenotype, ugly
You're perfectly right that he reminded of a little grey guy a bit. It's the shape of his face, if you look at it. And it makes him look pretty cute.

Can't post a little grey guy as they do not like it here.

Attached: Hawt hybrid.jpg (640x853, 51K)

A good looking with his his attitude and personality would still get girls.

For men looks don't matter if you're average looking or higher. They do matter if you're ugly.

No, just not a lazy beta. Sorry pal.

>crippling social awkwardness.
>cannot add social value to situations because of said social awkwardness.

Coping beta it is, then. Try Rebbit

But he wasn't good looking. You gotta stop living in a "what if" land. Different people need to approach women in different ways.

It really triggers you hearing average guys have zero problems getting women, huh?

You can fix social awkwardness with effort. If 12 year old kids learn to socialize, you can too.

>But he wasn't good looking.
HE WAS. You are blind.

Attached: 140526_gma_sandell3_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 63K)

>why should he have had to
>0% understanding of social norms

Attached: ad417a01-1154-42b3-a7dd-b3d1a454b37d.gif (500x282, 1.38M)

Yes, I suppose you could say Im triggered by blatant lies that fill the members of this board with false hope.
>>>/reddit/, I am not going to tell you again

I wonder if he smoked some weed and chilled the fuck out instead of throwing orange juice on people if he would gotten laid. Just picture him giggling and coughing with a qt with a big dumb grin on his face going "oh man I'm so high why was I so mad about everything?"

Nah he'd probably just have panic attack and blame women somehow

Oh believe me, I understand perfectly how le social norms work. But in an era where gender egalitarianism is supposedly the goal they are utter bullshit and need to be discarded.

Kinda looks like an alien desu. Maybe a 4-5/10 tops

I'm below average in looks and have no problem getting tinder dates or girlfriends. Its 100% your shitty lazy attitude. Sorry.

What approach would you recommmend for an ugly guy? Dont say "work on your personality"

Attached: luhpoouj54rz.jpg (880x1544, 204K)

>I'm below average in looks
t. Chad who noticed a pimple on his chin last week

You think biology should be discarded just because you're afraid of women? That's a bit ridiculous.

He was good looking by gay standards. Not by womens standards

>you're afraid of women?
Never said or implied that. Stop projecting.

You want to do it without working? Then you're in for a bad time. Time to work on your looks.

Naw. Fat. And yet, I overcome that by not being a woman hating manchild.

And Im a 6/10 with multiple interests and a fine personality and Ive gotten nothing because Im not Chad. See? I can make completely unsupportable anecdotal statements too!

So then why don't you just talk to women and ask them out

>If 12 year old kids learn to socialize, you can too.

12 year olds are SUPPOSED to learn about socializing at that age. That's the perfect age to learn your surroundings and purposely make mistakes. That doesn't work for adults.

Where in my posts did I say I dont do those things?

It depends on a woman. Some women like his type of androgynous looks on a man. Some men like androgynous looks on a woman.

Yeah, aliens (the little grey guys) look beautiful. 9.8/10.

Nobody who is interesting says they have "multiple interests". We are getting to the root of the problem. You're lazy, and you have written a fantasy about dating (which you don't do) just so you don't have to try in life. It's sad. You're choosing to be alone AND acting like you're a victim.

>Nobody who is interesting says they have "multiple interests".
[Citation Needed]
>you are choosing to be alone
Incorrect

Then what's your issue?

Yes you'll get made fun of. Big deal.

Introspection, realizing he wasn't well in his state of mind and needed to practice controlling how he reacts to upsetting situations and how he treats other people. Normies don't have to focus on that so hard because they've always had friends, regular practice on how to not be alienated. Getting out of practice and seeing the whole social game stuff as shallow and worthless will set you back a bit.

I don't think you know what a citation is.

You know who doesn't like creepy, bitter manchildren? Women. They're not as shallow as robots so looks aren't the main factor. Sorry. You have chosen to be alone.

My issue is that blaming guys for not asking girls out is misleading and adheres to a sexist double standard. As long as women arent expected to put themselves out there neither should men be

Lmao @ copers forcing the "elliot was good looking" shit

Just how ugly are YOU?

>I don't think you know what a citation is.
You made a sweeping generalization that requires evidence in the form of a citation
Youre getting the chain of causation mixed up like all normalfags. Im not alone because Im bitter, the isolation predated the bitterness. Try again.

>Yes you'll get made fun of. Big deal.

The thing is you're supposed to learn that at an early age. Not only you'll get made fun of, you'll miss out on relationships, connections, sex, and maybe jobs.

BTW, I once saw a dream where he was half alien, with huge big black eyes, being very angry about something. He was holding a rigfle in his hands and had just shot some chicken, which I did not like. He did not seem to notice me at all even if I was standing next to him as he walked over. He was so angry. It was a strange dream.

A. That's not a double standard
B. Even if it were, there's nothing wrong with double standards

Again, you're just being a baby.

A. Yes it is
B. Yes there are
Bald assertions arent arguments compadre

>He was a mentalcel. ER isn't even unnatractive, he's like a 7/10 at worst, the problems were with his mindset. In his case it wasn't even his fear of talking to women, he was just delusional. He expected women to spontaniously come to him to suck his dick, not that he would have to ask a girl out. Elliot Rodgers was never rejected, he never even tried. But because he EXPECTED every girl to just give him sex, and when he saw that this did not in fact happen, he thought they all rejected him, when in fact he did not even try. Don't be him. Even if you are a 4/5/6 out of 10 you can still get girls. Don't be a faggot that aims only for 9/10 stacies though.

chad my fucking ass, faggot ass incel

Attached: download.png (225x225, 11K)

If its a sweeping generalization that means there isn't evidence. Duh.

You chose to be alone your whole life. You probably play video games and spend too much time online. This makes you a bitter creep that nobody wants to hang out with. This is your choice.

Why didn't you? Too busy playing video games?

This. Men often rate him overly high probably because they are subconsciously applying that whole neonatal cutesy features thing they find attractive about Asian women here. But thats not generally considered attractive to women. I like androgynous looks, but not the alienesque aesthetic.

He was also socially autistic, in more ways than one.
So yeah, there's hope.

Attached: Satania85.png (376x376, 241K)

How is thousands of years of biology a double standard?

What's wrong with double standards? Different people are different. It's life. Don't say "some people say everything should be exactly equal" because nobody says that.

>If its a sweeping generalization that means there isn't evidence. Duh.
So you admit to making a baseless claim without any evidence. In that case its discarded.
>You chose to be alone your whole life.
Wrong
>You probably play video games and spend too much time online.
Both wrong
All you have are generalizations and assumptions, no actual arguments. Without knowing anything about me you have no evidence to support the meme idea that I chose to be alone. Fuck off with your just world fallacy already

>he's like a 7/10 at worst
No

>hurr biology grafts perfectly onto social conventions and everything biological must be completely fair
No

Gee you mean YOU can't get laid? In one post you've shown you're an unlikeable person. And that is a choice.

Who said anything has to be fair? Life isn't fair. You keep changing your argument.

>In one post you've shown you're an unlikeable person
I have been every bit as civil as you, if not more so, and you are a person who claims to be able to get women with ease. Try again.

If ER is a 7/10 then I'm fucking Francisco Lachowski, give me a break

This isn't what the just world fallacy is bro.

yes he is. I see incels doing this a lot btw, rating pretty alright to nice looking men as 2/3/4 out of 10 because they can't do anything but pretend that they're ugly, because if they don't they have to admit that the reason girls don't talk to them isn't because of muh bad looks

Civil and likable aren't the same.

>Life isn't fair.
That is not a defense of social structures that are obviously unfair. All of society is based on the principle that you get out what you put in. Without fairness or the perception of it everything would collapse

>tfw this place thinks Joey is ugly but ER is a Chad-seeming 7/10 minimum

Attached: 250477B5-4B61-4830-9492-284399F23948.jpg (750x788, 88K)

>He was obsessing over the most beautiful girls, he should have aimed for 3/10s.
>Also: Looks don't matter
If they don't matter then why does he have to go for a 3/10?

From your posts I have determined that you are unlikable, and yet you are able to attract women. Good job further confirming the fact that personality means nothing.

>Life isn't fair
yeah exactly
that's why I never denounce mass shooters
if unfairness is implicit to life then that applies to any level of unfairness, from being rejected to someone who has been rejected coming back and shooting you
it's all beautiful

Attached: mass shootings.jpg (960x720, 87K)

if you think your looks are your worst problem and you think you're better looking than elliot rodgers, why haven't you smashed poon yet

But men pursuing women isn't a social structure. It's most of the animal kingdom. You choosing to feel like talking to a girl is "putting yourself out there" is your own made up social structure.

That man, while not being model-tier, is more attractive than Elliot and it's not even close. He looks like a man in the first place.

Dating and the act of asking someone out are social, period. We dont just fuck in public like animals.

>Why didn't you? Too busy playing video games?

That isn't the point. The point is that if you're a kissless virgin/incel/loser past 20, you'll most likely be one for a long time.

I have no reason to cope. I'm 6.7/10. When I was younger, I was 7.5-8.0/10. Elliot to me is 9.8/10.

>TWO level 70 WoW accounts

If this alpha chad can't get laid I'm doomed

But you're a sperging out manchild. Who cares what you think?

I'm 6,4 white and fairly attractive and even I have to make the first move when it comes to women.

Elliot was average looks, average height and expected blonde bimbos straight out of beverly hills to walk up to him and ask him out.

Maybe if his Dad was actually around to raise him he wouldn't have been so fucked up. Anyone that blames it on WM.AF is retarded though. It's just bad parenting.

Ah, name-calling, the last refuge of brainlets with no argument. Hasta la vista.

He is 7/10. Too much hair on the mug. Makes you look like an ape.

Virgins are so creepily vulgar. You think you have it rough asking girls out? Some poor girl has to tell all her friends after that the creepy school shooter looking loser asked her out.

So you were too lazy then and are too lazy now. Not a victim. This is the life you continue to choose.

Life not being fair doesn't mean you kill people, you fucking psycho.

I never said looks are my worst problem you fucking moron. I'm saying he was ugly as sin and that definitely had something to do with all his insecurities and the god-complex he used to cope with them.

Pic related. The man never had a chance. He got dealt a bad hand in all aspects.

Attached: 4_Inch_Cock.png (689x184, 15K)

I don't think an accurate description is name calling. Sorry if it offends you to be described properly.

Yeah anyone that dick obsessed is probably going to end up gay anyway