Post your face when you realized you have outlived people like Tupac and Cobain yet never came close to achieving 10%...

Post your face when you realized you have outlived people like Tupac and Cobain yet never came close to achieving 10% of your life's potential.

Attached: 1523200518821.jpg (808x805, 141K)

>10%
Trust me user, you peaked a long time ago.

Attached: idca.jpg (776x1054, 560K)

I don't know that face as I have achieved more being alive longer and having received fully the memes they and many others equally as unique and talented in that regard of salvaging and sharing memes. There are many here right now who have existed the same way as me who are fulfilled like me who are just as driven by this found knowledge as me and continue seeking to this day.

Attached: pinkboy.gif (525x744, 176K)

Attached: lil peep111.jpg (640x620, 244K)

>tupac, a nigger criminal gangster
>cobain, a white trash depressed suicide faggot

wew lad

Tupac was a thug, an archetypal nigger and a drug addict. Cobain was a literal junkie that lived in squalor, a proto-SJW brainlet and a man who would rather commit suicide than raise his daughter. Both were talentless pop musicians who sold their souls to record company jews to make worthless muzak. Get some better idols.

I've achieved everything I've set out to do. aim low user aim low.

This. Nigga at least have a higher standard. I don’t understand why people praise Tupac so much. Literally what the duck did he say or do that means so ducking much.

tupac was a gay niger from art school, literally a faggot homosexual, not gangster. cobain was intelligent and from seattle, not trailter trash but definitely a junkie. lil peep? too good for this world.

Attached: lil peep hat.jpg (770x770, 78K)

After you die, everything you've ever done becomes 10x better than it really was.

I call it the "Death Rule".

I'm so suicidal right now. I've never achieved anything, failed at everything I've wanted to do. Have no friends and no body respects me.

I really with I could be born again as someone better.

>never came close to achieving 10% of your life's potential.
How do you know you haven't fulfilled 100% of your life's potential. ...I bet you have...

Don't we all

Let me tell you something, I haven't even begun to peak. And when I do peak, you'll know. Because I'm gonna peak so hard that everybody in the world is gonna feel it.

Attached: dennis.jpg (210x240, 7K)

No. I see everyone around me enjoying life. I'm the only loser.

Dont be a faggot and make yourself the person you want to be.

Attached: 1522199770039.png (625x480, 374K)

Cobain is an overrated faggot who by todays standarts would be a leftist,who also did not know shit about music theory and killed himself leaving a daughter and a bitch wife. tldr : coward
2pac was a we waz kangz wakanandan wannabe. tldr: typical nigger with 15+ IQ on ethnic average
>inb4 muh feelings
being in luck and making something that sounds good does not make you good

Attached: 1522820806804.jpg (500x501, 127K)

What sucks is I have tried and failed. I'm perhaps the biggest loser in the world right now. Most pathetic you could imagine. I really wish I wasn't born.

cont. :
Cobain was also a beta fuck /b/ type loser who literally lost his virginity to a girl with a down's syndrome

define achieving?
both made some nice music but there are hundreds if not thousands of much more talented no name musicians on youtube.
both were icons and famous but i don't' see the merit in this because anyone can be a one its only a matter of looking good and being at the right place in the right time.
both left a legacy because they are still remembered after death but again this is attributed to the icon status.
have they done anything with their money and status to really actually help their communities,to do some real positive change,and not the usual virtue signaling celebrity bullcrap?
because that's where the real merit is.

>no body respects you
have you tried having respect for yourself first ?
Being a loser is a choice. Chose not to be one,imprint it onto your brain. 'I WILL NOT SUCK,I WILL GO THROUGH SHIT LIKE A KNIFE ON BUTTER AND I WILL EVENTUALLY SUCCEED"
Believe me having hesitation marks is uncomfortable and unnecessary. It's your call tho.

Attached: 1513603354652.jpg (500x473, 24K)

Tupac and Cobain both sucked (compared to their peers, doesn't mean they didn't have good shit), and Cobain killed rock

Cobain: The eternal white man
Tupac Shakur: The eternal nigger
Achievements? More like the eve of western society's destruction

>i'v never listened to an entire 2pac album without cognitive discrimination (as if to study a topic in university)

Go through and listen to one or two of the latter works there user. That boy read his books.

Bump

Neither of Tupac or Cobain them achieved their potential either.

Tupac: Gay nigger wannabe gangster
Cobain: Junkie retard who married to an even bigger junkie that got him so depressed that he blew his head off

Attached: Brony with a KSG.gif (635x345, 1.25M)

Do you realize what a nightmare fame would be?
A wise person would intentionally forgo fame and choose to pass completely unknown.

Death finalizes your life's work. It's the final dot after the final word in their book of life. A book holds no sentimental value until it is finished. An artist's career is fully appreciatable only when it is complete.

What makes you think you have potential?

Everyone is a loser. Some just have more fun with it. It's up to you.

I don't think that I have potential to become popular millionaire like them.

i'm not selling out to the jews bro, you know what they had to do for that success?

I was only 2 when cobain died and almost 5 for tupac. Not exactly sure what you're trying to get at

WHY ARE YOU COMPARING YOURSELF TO CELEBRITITES? Stop fucking watching TV and get off social media.

>Muh - muh shit taste in music
Let's face it, if all you ever learned was 5 guitar chords, you'd have achieved 20% more than Kunt Cockaine was ever able to. And Tupac was a mumbling nigger who mumbled "nigger" for a living.
You may view these people as "woke AF" but they were losers and they are dead.

Attached: Real winners don't do drugs.jpg (400x162, 27K)