Guy friend I kinda liked got beaten up

>guy friend I kinda liked got beaten up
>lost all attraction towards him

any fembots know this feel?

Attached: 146921548363.png (609x749, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1mu9WsRmXvi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hey hoe-p
vocaroo.com/i/s1mu9WsRmXvi

Great bait mate, I rate eight out of eight

Attached: goingthedistance.jpg (710x481, 30K)

That is kind of bitchy behaviour. If one of my male friends got beat up I'd actually feel more attracted to him in a way, I would want to nurse him in a motherly way that maybe leads to sex.

Bait thread but if he's attractive enough then Florence Nightingale effect can activate.
This

>implying battle scars aren't the greatest aphrodisiac
if you get roughed up in a lot of brawls on a regular basis girls unequivocally dig it, gtfo LARPer

Once you see a guy get dominated by another male there is no going back, your attraction to him would be gone.

No you wouldn't, women don't want to be mommygfs especially to men who were beat up

>Care for them like a mommy gf would
>In the meantime fuck Chad and introduce beta as "mommy's new bf"

... and the poisoning of minds on Jow Forums continues as usual. Never change, lolbots.

They would though. But it depends on the circumstances.

your passive aggressive remark implies that Jow Forums NEEDS to change~!

Attached: GmV3hHV6hwZmmLW1KbwG48RsUfY=.gif (480x360, 1015K)

This is gay cuck shit
Very rare circumstances

Haha sandnigger accent

>It's another "women are cold-hearted creatures driven by nothing but base instincts and devoid of any care or compassion for people they consider vulnerable" incel fantasy episode

It's like you faggots *need* women to be as heartless as possibly to justify your irrational hatred of them.

Women can only love strong men, not weak ones.

Your mum loves you tho.

yes. i hate weak men. they are repulsive, i need a chad.

Your incel ass is what is repulsive.
pretending to be women is fucking stupid

I'm an XX femanon and I can only be attracted to males when I am dominating them. How is this explained by your logic?

Either you're a liar, you're a cuck fetishist (in which case you're still into maledom) or your idea of dominating is still submission.
Women don't like to dominate men, it's like the core of your sexuality. It's why women despise short men, or dudes who are beta.

>guy friend
>fembot
nice try roastie

mom only loves Chadson.

>women don't like to dominate men

By your logic I bet men don't like submitting to women either, but this whole board's fulla sissyboys who post bout wanting girls to beat and belittle them in fetish threads and full blown trannies that get fucked by men. Explain that.

You'll always be mommy's special little Chad.

please dominate me, femanon
you can beat and belittle me all you want

he can't because he doesn't understand that we're all just people

No, by my logic men can still be submissive because my claim is just that women want to be submissive not that men want to be dominant.
"Dominating" some 6'+ handsome dude by having him eat you out or something isn't really domme behavior. There are no female dommes, or rather they're very rare and I doubt you're one of them.

Men can have dynamic sexuality but women cannot. This is why hypergamy most negatively affects males and not females.

Why is this the thing that you all always say? "We're all people" no fucking shit I never said otherwise. Claiming that female sexuality is FAR FAR less diverse than male sexuality is not implying women are less or anything like that. It's simply the truth.
Women are far less sexually diverse and have far less varied standards in men they are attracted to than men do. It's just how it is. It's not good or bad but it is real.

yet more proof that you're all heartless soulless disgusting vapid whores
your friend deserves 1000x than the pathetic excuse for a being you are

>"Dominating" some 6'+ handsome dude by having him eat you out or something isn't really domme behavior

What if she pulls your hair, holds your head down on her cooch for so long you evolve gills just to breath and slaps you for stopping just to breath?

I know XXers that do this, senpai and it borders on the face-fucking some dominant/borderline sadistic guys do.

That sounds incredibly false and retarded

How is it incredibly false and retarded in any way? Because I'm calling out the fact that you're not a domme? You're not. You go for the same men, you want the same dominant confident men you just like getting eaten out or maybe at the most extreme something like or rope play shit. It's all fake.
You don't actually want to dominate men, you don't actually want small weak men you can play with, you just want to feel so sexy because you can get a hot guy to eat you out. Gues what! That isn't hard and that isn't domme.

I have never been into cuckoldry, nor have I ever had a threesome. All of my fantasies involve roping up and fucking the shit out of some slut crying for my (albeit plastic) cock. You may say that female biology and sexuality is more "simple" or whatever but there will always be people with different brain structures and hormones etc.

You're such a virgin it's unbelievable. You. Might as well join a monetary, senpai.

Beg for it, whore

>It's like you faggots *need* women to be as heartless as possibly to justify your irrational hatred of them.
>implying women aren't

Well if you're being serious then you're a rarity. It still doesn't mean that 99% of women aren't dommes whereas a ton of men are subs.

>Your mum loves you tho.
How do you know? Are you you one of those delusional cucks who can't believe that there are some terrible women out there?

Eh I don't know. I agree that this is the majority of women, but there are dominant women. My girlfriend dominates me and she genuinely loves it.

This is basically her. She ties me up, beats my ass and balls and fucks me with her strap on. She cums so fucking hard she actually ejaculates. Not pee, like an actual prostatic like fluid.

So yeah, I think dominant women definitely exist, they are just rare.

Attached: 135909973017.jpg (1067x1600, 189K)

By the way, there are other ways to "dom" a guy. Not all of them are limited to whips and chains. Ever heard of cuckoldry? Fucking another guy to emasculate the other. Some girls like that.

Exactly, user, I totally agree that on average most girls do like being dominated, but us 99% do exist. And trust me, we are happy most girls like being dominated too

This is literally what Im talking about. Of course I've heard of cuckoldry its' the most common insult on this website. Cuckoldry isnt' femdom, it's maledom.

>women are cold-hearted creatures driven by nothing but base instincts and devoid of any care or compassion for people they consider vulnerable
This is true though. It's been proven thousands of times. Women only respect power and dominance.

If he fought like a limp wristed faggot I could understand but wouldn't it be attractive to a woman if they got roughed up but dealt close to, or the same damage back ?

Nah, but I ain't some bitter incel who hates women either.

This thread is full of newfaggots who have low as shit IQs

>who hates women
>implying

Would you be attracted to him again if he raped you?

Holy shit fuck you bitch
I had a gf once for 2 weeks, and she left me because of this exact reason. we were walking through the woods together and some fucking old man walking his dog got mad at me for stepping in his dogs shit because it made it harder to pick up. we got into a ruckus and he ended up pinning me down and rubbing the shit in my face then stomping my stomach. she literally walked off and has refused to talk to me ever since for being 'weak little man'. fucking whore.

Attached: sss.jpg (480x454, 76K)

>*user's heavy breathing intensifies*

i'm genuinely curious blox

please dom me. i know i deserve to be spit on for not even begging properly but i'll be a good little sub bitch for you

>implying the scars count if you lose

they scars literally only matter if you win. otherwise it just means you got your ass kicked on multiple occasions

Incel larp. Women want to be dominated and used by a violent brute. They have ZERO respect for losers. Your incel fantasies will never come true.

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU
FILTHY DEGENERATE WHORES
JESUS CHRIST KILL YOURSELF ALL OF YOU DISGUSTING VAGINAS
WHY DO I HAVE TO SHARE THIS WORLD WITH YOU RETARDED WASTES OF SPACE
FUCK ALL OF YOU, DIE ALREADY SCUM

SCARS are evidence that you're stronger than whatever could have killed you
Every one is a victory

No, it's fun. Get on the trolly, user. Enjoy your (you).

I am a grill, btw.

And also from reddit, as you can tell from my...

...spacing.

And I'm a faggot, just like op.

I love posting things. Makes me feel like a big boy.

I mean grill.

Attached: grill22.jpg (459x338, 36K)

I think you took the bait a little too hard user

the chance of this event happening is lower than the chance of the betas in this thread finding a gf