The Vietnam war must have been paradise for robots. Think about it

The Vietnam war must have been paradise for robots. Think about it.

>you have a death wish and there's a high chance of getting killed
>killing insect people who don't matter
>killing chads who disrespect you (fragging)
>fucking hot asian chicks when you're not killing
>guns, drugs and bitches: every man's dream
>fighting against the communist cancer

Attached: nam.jpg (1920x1080, 1.36M)

fembots traps tfw no gf it's over when did you realize that boomers zoomers

>tfw ywn get outnumbered by NVA troops
>tfw ywn get last second flashbacks of your QT pregnant Christian gf at home
>tfw ywn kill NVA troops
>tfw ywn get shot by NVA troops
>tfw ywn hear "My Sweet lord" by George harrison play in the background
>tfw ywn use the last of your 7.62mm bullets on your m14
>tfw ywn experience a heroic death

Attached: Vietnam-War-Hero-2-AB.jpg (334x250, 74K)

>tfw ywn participate in the massacre of an entire village
>tfw ywn witness the firebombing of an NVA position

Attached: my lai.jpg (714x486, 303K)

>implying you would have passed medical
kek of the day

>>killing insect people who don't matter
Robots are not cruel

Same for youYou're not a robot

>commie brown asians are people
pls explain

You do know there was a draft and they pretty much let anyone in no matter how fat and retarded? Private Pyle is based on a real guy.

>doing gook manlet dicklets a favor by putting them out of their misery
>rewarded with tight asian puss
>trigger lefty tards when you get back home

truly living the dream

You dont get to decide that faggot

You people are robots. You think you have a death wish but your bitch wish is stronger. As soon as you're in any actual danger, you'd piss yourself and forget all about wanting to die.

Yeah but psychological issues before boot camp? Unlikely

we'd turn into animal mother from fullmetal jacket

You can also be cruel towards animals

Robots are the way they are because of cruelty of normies who bully them and treat them like shit. If you're cruel you're no different than normies, which would make you a failed normie. You're still a loser, but not a robot.

>killing insect people who don't matter
>fucking hot asian chicks when you're not killing
>insect people
>hot
You're the worst sort of asian fetishist.

You would be on the ground screaming for your mommy and tendies after the first bullet wizzed by your head. You have no clue what it would be like not knowing for sure if you would be alive in the next hour. The heat, bugs, death traps alone would make you lose your shit. You would be marching in the rain on 3 hours of sleep, no food and constantly worried about getting your head blown off.

Perfect sounds like fun

You know you can go fight in a warzone if thats what you want right. There are plenty of active warzones and basically everyone accepts recruits nowadays. Even a PMC would be an option

>hurf durf durr
Even literal children fight in wars all the time, what makes you think a robot can't? Anything, even desperately grasping at straws to insult a robot's masculinity, huh?

>don't speak the language
>don't have any contacts
>probably won't be accepted by whatever troops you're trying to join and will be tortured then killed or just shot on the spot without ever seeing combat
>the YPG meme who are literally communist subhumans
Do you think before you post or do words just flow out of your anus and onto your keyboard?

>live through the war and come home
>while your dad got tons of praise for fighting in WWII, especially from women, people spit on you and girls call you a baby killer
>you have to remember all the fucked up shit you may have done while there
>friend you may have made during the war died in front of your eyes
I'd be lying if I said I still didn't have Vietnam war fantasies in spite of all this

Attached: vietnam helicopters.jpg (1024x688, 1001K)

>>don't speak the language
>>don't have any contacts
>>probably won't be accepted by whatever troops you're trying to join and will be tortured then killed or just shot on the spot without ever seeing combat

>literally just conjecture/bullshit you made up on the spot
Do you think before you post or do words just flow out of your anus and onto your keyboard?
>>the YPG meme who are literally communist subhumans
They literally have similar fiscal system to America (federal government). They're socially left leaning though, and that's mainly to curb influence of islam and tribalistic traditions that work against development of the region.

You're basically just "i want to fight but i don't really want to fight i just want to say i am a badass warrior while sitting in my air conditioned room in America eating mommies tendies"

you could just fap to the memories of the killing. sex and killing are basically the same thing anyway

WW2 on German side would be comfier.
The euphoria of being with your brothers fighting together against a common enemy that threatens to bring death and terror to your brothers and sisters. And then the inevitable death, hopefully a fast bullet through the head.

Attached: Wehrmacht Soldier.jpg (1280x790, 106K)

"Sex and killing are basically the same thing"
>t. Door Gunner

>originaIIy bIocks your path
pfff nothing personal, kid

Attached: 1512367149289.jpg (768x1080, 94K)

You can fuck the women in the village before you massacre them, though. No condom sex is the best sex :)

This is all just fantasy though induced by playing too many games and smoking too much weed. One moment in a real war situation and I would shit my pants and cry for mommy full of regret.

Presumably a lot of yank robots here must have relatives that fought in the Vietnam war.
Any war stories they told you?

My grandparents were draft dodging hippies back in the sixties, so no.
They told me about the time though. Timothy Leary and all that. The Vietnam War really created a split in America that still has not really healed.

most of Jow Forums is too unfit to shower daily, do you think they could handle war?

my dad was in the war. was part of a long range patrol team (won't say the unit because you fucks would look it up). earned two bronze stars, the second he didn't know about until he went to order a new medal because his original had deteriorated in poor basement conditions.

when I was a kid he used to tell me stories about patrols. out in the jungle for weeks at a time, playing with leeches for fun. my dad carried the radio so he rarely walked point but saw many people fall into booby traps, pits with punji sticks slathered in shit or improvised landmines. they rarely bathed and the only showers they got were when it rained, which it did all the time. there was no need to use a poncho, there was so much rain it got into everything whether you wanted it to or not.

a few of his friends are on the wall. two choppers were coming to pick a few squads up. my dad and his squad got in the first, those friends in the second. after they took off the second chopper was hit by an RPG. went down with no survivors.

he has some fun stories about fucking around at base or on r&r but he didn't do that too often. mostly just in the jungle, humping across the wilderness trying to flush out charlie.

a lot of robots werent bullied user. some of them were ignore, others were just invisible

I know a guy who was with a special forces unit that was operating over the border in Cambodia. He won't talk much about his Vietnam experiences, though he openly talks about the other war he was in (he was wounded as a paratrooper in the 6 Day War, and later did some intense stuff for Mossad...yes, he's Jewish, no I am not). He did say that he almost never fired his weapon because visibility was shit in the jungle, and most of the people he killed were with his knife. Anyway, he ended up getting captured in Cambodia, and was kept in a camp for 11 months with 30 other guys. He was kept in a pit in the ground, and during the rainy season the pit would fill with water. He would have to hold himself up by the bars at the top of the pit to breathe. At some point he escaped, but he refuses to say how he just says that all the other prisoners died. He gives the impression that he got a lot of other guys killed making his escape. I keep begging him to just tell me about what happened, as he is dying of cancer, but he won't. This despite giving detailed descriptions of killing people when he was a paratrooper and with the Mossad. That being said, I can undrstand his reluctance. I'm sure you all believe I'm making this up, and i find his stories a little hard to believe, but he's provided me with proofs and others have verified his story. He's not what you would expect, he's very normal looking, but the guy has lived an absolutely epic life.

My neighbor was an artilleryman. He had his leg blown off in a mortar attack. He never really talked a lot about it. He only said it sucked and they were losing thousands of men a week at some point and it rained a lot. He lived alone, didn't work, owned a fuckload of guns, drank a 30 pack of disgusting beer (milwaukee's best and shlitz). pretty sure he was a pedophile.

That sure is a romantic view you've got of actual warfare. What modern american welfare queens do really is nothing compared to what those in vietnam went through.

Those people also get bullied from time to time though. Having low social status guarantees being bullied at some point in your life. Besides, being ignored and isolated is also cruelty, humans are social animals and NEED to feel accepted and have friends to be healthy. Infact i'd rather have some friends and be bullied by others than be isolated and ignored. Lastly, many of those who were ignored and invisible are not robots as much as they're schizoid. You have to both want to be a normie AND not be able to be one to be a robot. If you're perfectly capable of being a normie and have the social skills and looks to be one but you don't want to then you're just a schizoid. You're not a normie thats for sure but you're not a robot either.

It's not my fault you fell for the "go fight in iraq/afghanistan, goy" meme and only got to fuck goats over there.

At least he lost his virginity

The only problem for guys like that was when the war ended. Or getting crippled/maimed.

By fucking you mean rape?

>By fucking you mean rape?
What's the difference?