Born in cold shitty small town

>born in cold shitty small town
>literally hell on earth no females just other small towns around me with nothing in them
>every town just has one or two diners pizza shops fast food and gas stations and thats it
>spend years trying to leave
>finally get money saved and shit
>god strikes me down and I get arrested and stuck here on probation even worse than before
>have no way out hillbillies probably wont let me transfer my shit to a happy place
>dont even have one city near me its nothing bull hillbilly small towns around me
>ive already done everything its impossible to leave
>literally just born in a prison cell for no reason and trapped here
>entire house is broken down refuse to live in this country ass place so im stuck at my parents
>winter is hell here it lasts for 8 months and there's nothing but darkness -30 degree tempatures strong ass howling winds 24/7 and a constant snow storm blizzard from hell that never stops and there's like 8 feet of snow everywhere
>too cold to do anything so I cant go outside all year
>cant even get high because of probation so I have to smoke spice which isn't that bad because im hoping it kills me anyway
>cant even enjoy video games anymore I dont like tv or movies anymore
>not one person in my town to hang out with except for one psychopath whos so annoying and shitty i'd rather just chill by myself
>literally everyone around me is a redneck retard or schizophrenic as fuck crazy going in and out of mental hospitals and just the shittiest people ive ever met
>no girls no jobs no car no license now everything is like 40 miles away with no sign of civilization near me

Attached: [email protected] (457x343, 21K)

was that pic from the yellowstone documentary?

no all the pictures I use are from a local area near me

Pay the penguins to smuggle you to spain

Origano

do you honestly think I should just leave the country? like couldn't I just get a passport and fly to some cheap southeast Asian country?

Try living in a town of 500 people that has no cellphone reception, dial-up internet, a community pool, a motel, a gas station, a deli, an old general store, a liquor store and is a one hour drive away down a road with no lights or signs with wild life that frequently cause accidents. You have to drive down that road to get groceries so if you ever get stuck in the snow and you have no food you are fucked. There is no actual grocery store, it shut down.

Living there for only a year ruined my life, but at least I'm not weak like you and turn to drugs to cope and then blame god when I get caught doing something illegal. You literally spent money on drugs that you could have been saving to get out of there. Instead you both wasted money on something that does nothing for you and got caught with it or something else which makes you unable to pursue your goals. You only have yourself to blame.

dude wtf your town has all that shit? wtf!!!!! my town has 2 fucking stores and fuck you you only had to live there for a year. my town is like 1/4 the size of yours and I wasted a whole fucking lifetime here you have no reason to complain fuck off.

and no it wasn't my fault it was gods.

You have access to other towns nearby. It isn't comparable when you can take a bike ride to the next town over in an hour or less. I would have had to take a four hour bike ride to get to the next town over. You're a loser drug addict. Just like all of the other people who don't make it out of small towns because they have no drive or aspirations.

yeah fuck you retard there's literally nothing to do here but drugs you wouldn't fucking understand you only had to live like this shit for a year fuck off and get the fuck out of my thread you fucking whiny ass nerd virgin bitch

you just hate people who do drugs because you were a fucking faggot in high school and no one would hang out with you or do anything with you so you instantly just hate drugs. fuck off you fucking loser virgin nerd bitch

Everything about you reeks of white trash.

I have a gf and made it out of a small town without becoming a druggy loser like you. Enjoy probation, I know my failure of a brother isn't. He didn't make it out just like you aren't going to. I have sympathy for self conscious virgins, shy men, incels, etc, they still have a chance just like I did. I'm not so empathetic to druggy losers who bring misfortune onto themselves and act like they aren't the direct cause.

Just think of it.. if you weren't a loser druggy, you would be out of that small town by now and living how you want to live. But now you fucked that up because you lack any form of self control.

Attached: 1499890215908.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

How long does your probation last?

>There is no actual grocery store, it shut down.
Yup, town I used to live in was like that. It had a population of 3000, but it was a bedroom community for the neighboring city, so the closest supermarkets were 25 miles away.

All it had was a Family Dollar and a Dollar General, across the street from each other. There was a storefront where a Food Lion used to be, but it had long since closed down.

The big event there was the annual 3 mile yardsale. The year I lived there I had to skip it, because I was too poor to afford gas to check it out, let alone buy anything. It was a shame, because I knew it would be a likely opportunity to get cheap used appliances, which I desperately needed in my understocked kitchen.

yeah I make one mistake and my entire life is ruined forever. maybe the white devil should just fuck off.

too long for anything to matter. i've just given up im just laying here and waiting for it to be over. once all my money goes away im going to just apply for free health insurance and then go to doctors and complain about my problems until I get SSI then just live in some free apartment forever and just drink until im dead.

Can you just say how long approximately? Depending on it leaving the country might be an actual option. Also whats SSI

it doesn't matter man any amount is too long I just cant do it. SSI is free money they give to retards who cant do anything but sit around and drink beer

It literally matters. If its something crazy like a year or more you honestly might be better suited just leaving. If its a month or two then there is no point fucking up your life for that. Just say it jackass

long long long long time. my white friend got 2 felonies and got less probation than me for a misdemeanor lol.

>still not saying it
Ok have fun in your shitty town homo

its too fucking depressing to see

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe