Why wont fembots let us just impregnate them?

why wont fembots let us just impregnate them?

Attached: 9bd82def-6420-47e2-94eb-60fea955b40d.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Because they're very selfish.
Also they're fat and ugly.

Letting male genetic failures breed with female genetic failures would produce a sub-human calamity that will probably have downs since birth. It'd be a crime against humanity to let undesirables reproduce.

I really want to get a fembot pregnant, I cry myself to sleep every night knowing that even if I actually manage to find a fembot nearby to have sex with she wouldn't want my baby

>that will probably have downs since birth
of course the kid will have down syndrome SINCE BIRTH because it's something your are BORN with
is everyone on this board a fucking 80 iq brainlet?

>there is a fembot with an impregnation fetish reading this right now

Attached: 1528499781808.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Proof? I refuse to believe that.

Please give me the chance for us raise a family together fembots

use a middle school anatomy book idiot

please let me cum inside you fembot reading this

sorry we are probably not each other's type

That's almost the whole of Africa.

they are waiting for chad

I want to give a femanan mixed babies

i'm sure you're my type at least since
a. you can have kids
and
b. you are a fembot

My genes are bad enough.mi need to balance it out with someone more mentally stable and better looking if possible. Nothing personal. Just wouldn't want to bring a baby into the world already set to suffer as I did.

just let me put a baby in you

Attached: 1kinni.jpg (600x596, 150K)

Fembots could find far better men to breed with than some r9k subhumans

I have good genetics but my family history is mental illness on both sides, give me a chance though please

im pretty sure I could impregnate most of them if I met them IRL

He was exaggerating you fucking retard

I did but then he killed himself so I aborted it. His parent's put a headstone for the fetus up beside his.

I want to have 3 babies or 7 babies.

Please tell us the full story of how this happened fembot, this sounds like a really interesting story. Why did he commit suicide and leave you with the baby, this sounds sad as hell.

That's actually sweet of his parents to acknowledge his child, did you meet him online first? if so then that's double sweet of them to acknowledge a child from someone who was first a internet stranger, since "stranger danger" and all that

Yea, but will they pay for the baby?

I'm in deep shit because I left a girl pregnant and she wants to keep it.
I'm fucking 22 and it's going to fuck up my entire life, she's bat-shit crazy and she's never gonna leave me alone and also sue me for alimony. After she found out she messaged all my friends and my co-workers and then ran away.
Why the fuck would you want a child? What's the fucking purpose?

1. I need a husband, I don't need a guy to have sex with me and then leave me.
2. I will not e-date.

Does that answer your question?

Attached: 1533038000601.jpg (480x480, 178K)

You deserve it scumbag.

that's so tough anonette, I'm so sorry...

satan trips wants sex not marriage

You deserve it for being a normie piece of shit degenerate westerner whitoid.
White culture everyone.
They hate having kids and love having sex.

give her plan b in a drink

No I want marriage I swear. If you could have kids I would get you pregnant and marry you.

want to grad college first and find a women who'll stick by me

That's illegal here - I would get few years time

She can't raise the child on her own, her parents don't want it - she's 7 years older than me.
She doesn't have a stable job and she doesn't want anything to do with me.
The child will end up in foster care and I would be fucked for life

Sometimes i would like that. I would take my child and run away though. They will never meet their robot father. I don't want 2 bad influences in their life.

As long as I could have to chance to make life with you that would be enough.

If the kid is in foster care do you still have to pay alimony?

That's what sperm banks are for and you get better quality than here.

I don't think so, but the point is that I would not be ok with the idea that I have a child somewhere that lives in foster care - but I'm not able to raise it either. I'm a student and I can barely survive on my own.
Also she is mentally diagnosed as bat-shit crazy and not able to raise it either - she just wants it because she thinks it would be fun.

>If you could have kids
absolutely based
trannies btfo once again

Exactly

Tbh it would probably one of those chads acting like a robot. Not an actual fat disgusting robot.

He thought he was playing me but he only played himself.

Yeah I met him on r9k.

Eh, I don't feel that badly.

Wow he was a really lucky guy and fucked it up, I would never dream of playing you like that.

>Tbh it would probably one of those chads acting like a robot. Not an actual fat disgusting robot.
Would you give a normal weight robot with a disgusting fatbot's mind a chance? Is it looks alone you are talking about?

It's hard to explain. Have your heard of MAnic Pixie Girls? Like that but a male version.

M8 you sound like a fuckin martian

any fem bots in California that will let me impregnate you?

I don't even care about sex I just want a child I can raise as a single father

I'm okay with you doing this. I just want to experience the act of constantly having sex with the aim of making a child.

Adoption? It will be a child like everyone else and you wont feel a difference. And it helps some poor child get a loving family

>Adoption? It will be a child like everyone else and you wont feel a difference. And it helps some poor child get a loving family
Adoption is an interesting idea but the vast majority of children available for adoption are like 8-12 years old and have some developmental issues

Don't get me wrong, these children deserve loving families

but I'm not quite that selfless to take on children that have disabilities / behavior problems

There is a robot I like and I would love it if he would impregnate me.

Can I be that robot?

i'm going to assume this is me and i'm going to go jerk off now

I am not an expert but if you ask around for younger children that will grow up with only you as tgeir loving father it is very possible that in the end the effort will be worth it

>tfw you will most likely not marry or have children
Should I activate bro-tier crazy uncle mode? My best friend is about to have a kid and has offered to let me live with him.

Fembots, what would you require to let a robot impregnate you?

you cant adopt as a single father in cali

i can't imagine how screwed a child of two robots would be

sweet pairs

I can be your manic pixie dream boy but I'm depressed so it might not work

Sorry for repeating myself, I think it's really sweet that the parents trusted you despite the fact that you met him online, it's really heart warming

Neets wont pay the bill's either

Why would I give myself a massive financial burden to bring a squalling retard into the world?

I would look after the baby for you. Our son/daughter