Who here /pantysniffer/?

Who here /pantysniffer/?
Share experiences itt
Post collections if you're daring enough to steal

Attached: Favorite pepe.png (1039x559, 261K)

cousin lived in my house for a while and i sniffed hers. it didnt smell like a person, just fabric softner

Sad, I've sniffed some truly ripe pairs in my time.
Accomplishments include
Gfs mom
Gf
Moms friend
4 of my moms other friends
Coworkers
Boss

I went over to my neighbor's house while they were on vacation and masturbated into her used panties and bra, sniffed them for hours.
She eventually found out.

I ordered some online. My mom intercepted them and threw them out so I didn't get them.

What happened when she found out? I've never been caught

>going through GFs hamper in the bathroom at her house
>find a particularly streaky pair, a little bigger than normal but assume that they're just a baggy around the house type pair
>sniff.jpeg
>going through Gfs drawers for more
>notice her one black pair is still clean and folded up
>dots connect in my head
>realized I nutted in my now motherinlaws underwear

Why would she do that to you user?

How do I look at my oneitis panties? My best chance is looking up her dresses or skirts. I've never been to her room so sniffing then is a goal for another day.

Attached: 1533624947613.jpg (800x546, 45K)

Can you get in a private setting with her? public stuff can be tricky. I've seen guys get called out by little kids quite loudly as they take upskirt shots. Best case scenario is to wait under some steps that she frequents. If you can break the touch barrier initiate a "tickle fight" and then she should draw her legs up when you go for the midsection. If she is wearing shorts or a skirt this could get you a nice flash for sure

There's not that many stairs that we frequent and are not at tickle fight status. I'll just have to hope for a windy day.

Sorry user. Hopefuly you can sneak a panty peek soon. I'll be rooting for you from here

I have a nice collection stolen from various places, family friends, friends, aunt, etc. Unfortunately, I lost a big part of my stash around a year back but I have been working to increase it again, the list includes,
Friend
Same Friends Mom and Sister
Cousin
Aunt
Separate Aunt
2-3 Family Friends

What's the best way to get into acquiring panties? I want to start but I'm not sure how to go about it. Do I need to start small like close friends and family or go to a laundromat or something?

Dropping some pantyspo to bump thread

Attached: panties.jpg (1944x2592, 451K)

>8 years old
>mom asks me to get her a pair of underwear because she in the shower
>pick up a pair off of the floor in her room and bring them to her
>"user these are dirty"
>"are you sure mom?"
>makes me collect all of the clothes off of her floor as punishment
>dumps out all of her clean underwear into the basket and mixes it up
>makes me sniff check every pair of panties so I can learn the difference between clean and dirty
>she pisses in the pair she's wearing and makes me smell those too
>years later and I'm stuck with a femdom panty piss fetish because my mom was a bpd whore

>18
>go to friends house to get high and watch trailer park boys
>igottashit.jpg
>go upstairs to bathroom and shit
>his moms room is next to bathroom
>walk into her room and see her dirty clothes on the floor
>dirty panties laying in dirty pants like a baby bird laying in a nest
>pick panties up and inhale like it were my last breath
>smells so good
>get horny af and open her bedside dresser to look for a pair of underwear to steal
>dildos and vibrators galore
>immediately start licking and sucking them out of sheer horniness
>debate stealing one but decide not to
>think friend is probably wondering what's taking me so long
>put everything back and leave the room
>as soon as i pass through his moms rooms doorway, he comes up the stairs
>"what are you doing?"
>holy fuck. think. Think. THINK! mutter "Is that your mom's room? I like the color scheme."
>"Yeah"
>"cool"
5 more seconds and i would've got caught. I haven't spoken to him in over 4 years

I feel like my boner should be wrong

I've been living with a wrong boner for 16 years now. Luckily when I was 12 my aunt got custody of me. Still had to put up with about 6 years of sexual abuse

>coworkers
>boss
HOW

Why would you steal them? Just smell the ones she's wearing.

t. owner of a gf

Dude that is fucked.....
Tell us more

Used to fap with my sister's panties in the bathroom. Her pussy smells wonderful, would incest. Even licked and rubbed my dick on it.

Friendly reminder fembots: if you have a brother, he has at one time or another handled your bra and panties while jerking. This is widespread, and happens weather your in the house or not. Don't be offended, in fact be proud that your own brother lusts after you, a lot of sisters are their brother's dream girl.

Attached: oreimo-happy-end-playstation-3_181370_pn2.jpg (640x360, 46K)

Boss
>boss lives in the same apartment complex as me, same floor too
>we have a decent work rapport because I'm not super autismo
>she is going on a vacation (read: fuckfest) to europe
>gives me a key to her place to water her plants
>when she leaves immediately go to her place and dig through her hamper
>find lots of dirty panties
>dig through the trash just to see whats up
>find a bunch of used condoms, small, medium, large
She looks like the shy pure type too so that made it extra hot

Cowokers
>lots of roasties keep a set of going out/workout clothes in a bag under their desk
>including either slutty or moisture wicking panties
>smell those when everyone goes home

It's not the same.If you have permission then you're just asking "please may I smell the coochie please please i'll be good i promise"

>find a bunch of used condoms, small, medium, large
Did you enjoy the jizz? I've always thought it would be kinda hot to jerk off with an alpha males used condom while I sniff princess' panties.... fuck....

Ew no that's some cuck shit. I just like to dig through peoples garbage

>Even perverted pantie sniffers who violate women's privacy are disgusted by my fantasies and view me as degenerate
really makes me think

what the fuck, gotta disagree with my dick

One of my uncle's girlfriends when I was a teenager only wore the sluttiest thongs and they had an AMAZING smell. The girl was like 7/10 but her smell was pure sex, I'd kill to have her shove her thong into my mouth and sit on my face.

Yeah I'm and and even I think you're fucked up

Please tell us more about your mom

>maybe 9 years old at this point
>starting to get into sniffing moms panties because it makes my prepubescent weenie hard
>she walks in while I'm doing it and starts laughing
>then she gets really mad and pushes me to the ground
>tells me if I like sniffing so much that I should cut out the middle man
>forget about it for the next few days
>she didn't
>makes really gassy foods, beans, brussels sprouts, chili
> calls me into her room and offers me a pair of panties to sniif
>pushes me onto bed and puts her asshole right up to my mouth
>unleashes a BRAP that could kill
>I go and vomit and go to bed

>mommy is a braphog
holy jumping george

Nigga...
How do you feel about all this? Did you like it? Or is it just painful to think about?
Of course I'm operating based on the assumption you're even telling the truth, because why the fuck not I guess.

moar mom greentexts if you can

Attached: tfw.gif (312x253, 21K)

It is not fun at all when you're a little kid. Now I can suck braps with the best of them but at the time I felt sick and ashamed of myself for being so weak.
Another fun story she locked me in a storage shed in the spring (cold nights) for about a week while sliding dog food in though a hole in the wall. The trigger was I got a black eye tripping at school so I apparently looked like my father. She didn't want to be reminded of him so she locked me in the shed more and more often as I got older

your mom is fucked up, glad you're out of that situation

Honestly I have one of the worst madonna whore complexes ever. My mom kept a diary of all the things she did to me because she felt like she was getting back at my absent father.
When my aunt found out that I had been given a two week stay in the shed in winter she called cps.
When my mom's torture diary came to light I got placed in one of those state sponsored psychology programs. I had to retell all of this stuff to a psychologist and my aunt.
But the freaks on here probably want another abuse story they can jerk off to

fuck dude I thought my mother was abusive. I'm sorry you had to endure this.

Attached: 1505686020737.jpg (600x596, 165K)

Sorry for asking user, I was honestly under the impression you were just LARPing at first. I'm sorry I asked you to share more stories of abuse. You really are strong as fuck for having come out of that man.

My mom went to jail at least so I got some sense of closure. She only served 6 out of 30 years though. She got off early for good behavior (having a vagina). I often fantasize about finding her and killing her for fucking me up so bad. I think I'd shit in her mouth so she knows how it feels

How's your aunt? She sounds like a nice lady. Is she your mother's sister? I can't imagine finding out something like that about a sibling.

>lock kid out in shed for weeks
>sometimes in winter(!)
>brap in his face
>sexually harass and assault him
>6 years out of 30
>this is her own kid(!)
wtf

>6 out of 30 years
I'm so sorry man. How has therepy been?

it's kind of cathartic to get this all out. here's another
>mom calls me to come take a bath
>still naive at this point
>says she's sorry about and that she wants me to forgive her
>i start crying because she made me sniff a bunch of shit and discharge stained panties and the smell is still in my memory
>something about my crying triggers her i think
>tells me to lie down in the tub
>says this hurts me more than it hurts you (as if)
>shits on me

at this point I'm a wreck because I'm naked with a huge woman squatting over me and shitting on my chest face

>she goes and downs a bottle of alcohol and passes out

Basically if there's an excretion she's produced it all over my body multiple times. Apparently my dad liked to do that kind of thing to her before I was born so it's all just a vicious filthy cycle

>asking
No, you lift up her legs and go face first. She'll resist at first, but then she accepts it.

Therapy is good. I have been making real progress with my relationships with women. I have a gf who knows all about the abuse and we are getting married when I graduate

I'm so sorry to hear about all this shit man. Was that the worst thing she did to you? How do you cope with this stuff man? It's a good thing she ended up paying at least some, people like her generally do one way or another. God will visit justice upon the wicked in the end user. Do you have any clue what she's doing now?

God bless you man
Originally

Attached: 90.jpg (1060x600, 78K)

It makes me happy to know you're getting married! All the best to the both of you.

do you gullible fags really think this guys mom brapped in his mouth and shat on his chest as a punishment... he is jerking off rn

nobloxmoot2isa blox

Attached: mj-618_348_james-ellroys-criminal-mind[1].jpg (618x348, 50K)

The worst stuff was along the lines of and She would sometimes binge eat to give herself the runs or vomit on me but she would always lure me in with things like "I'm so sorry" and "it'll never happen again". I think what hurt the worst was that I was always ready to forgive her and she would always betray my trust.

t. had a good home life

>Hurr durr I have a new Jow Forums pass so my opinion matters derr
Nice try, but shilling money out to gookmoot won't make you any less new. We are sympathizing with our friend here, newfaggot.

Attached: 1532976736351.png (800x729, 54K)

Not a sniffer, but I did just buy myself some to wear
>mfw I still live with family so will have to hide these now same for my skirt

Attached: 1394404393559.png (294x291, 8K)

damn....
dubs of absolute despair. I'm so sorry this happened. I will pray for you man. you have an advocate and redeemer in Jesus Christ.

Sorry poorfag redditor ur still wrong

I had over 100 panties I had bought hidden at my home, decided to throw them all away because I got sick of hiding them. I wish I lived alone so I could have a delightful panty drawer.

>Calling me a redditor
You've gotta go back

Attached: You have to go.jpg (478x487, 94K)

can you just let us jack off in peace? we don't care if it's real or not. We just want to self insert with a brap domme mom abusing us

WTF only these two are me
I'm just a voyeuristic IT guy. everything else is some pathetic loser jacking off to (you)s

Attached: Spurdo.png (2000x1500, 63K)

So happy for you and your girlfriend. You're absolutely based, user.

Which two are (you)?
claims to have been all of them.

You make no sense
the sappy bs is cringe.

I'm the stories about Sniffing panties not the autistic fetish mommy erotica

Bringing back shameful memories. I usually did the laundry around the house and would fucking smell and lick my sister's dirty panties after she came home from work before cleaning them.

I'm more of a bra guy. All I've ever stolen was a sports bra from my cousin. Wish I could rifle through qt undie drawers more often.

So he lied... probably. Or there's some confusion here

No this larping gaylord derailed my panty sniffing thread with mommy scat erotic fiction

OK, let's re-rail it then.

I used to take my mother's dirty panties and emulate facesitting on myself: I'd put them on my face making sure the crotch was over my nose and mouth, then put a pillow on top, then stack as many heavy objects as I could over it. Came really hard when I endured smothering.

Damn that's some class work. Here's one another story off of my list.
>mom has some friends flying in from town
>my room doubles as guest room because lmao5beds
>4 women all my moms age
>know that this is a prime panty opportunity
>biding my time until second to last day of trip when there will be the max amount of soiled panties
>They all go out to brunch the morning after spending the night clubbing
>pantyraid.exe
>go have a whale of a time jerking off into the smallclothes of 4 different women and my mom
>uck out and find out that someone had an accident last night and someone got lucky
>jack off into the pair that has a still damp creampie in it
>sniff the piss ones
>they get home right as i'm nutting into the slutty pair
>they had to come back early because one of them sat in some flan
>it's the one whose undies I just spermcoated
>she goes up to change and I'm sweating like a madman because idk how long nut stays warm
>she comes down and gives me a wink before they all leave for the airport

I made up that last line but damned if I didn't have a grand old time with all those dirty panties. I'll never know if she found out about me spunking in her drawers