If women are having more sex than ever thanks to womens liberation then why are there so many male virgins?

If women are having more sex than ever thanks to womens liberation then why are there so many male virgins?

Attached: thumb_everybody-loves-melons-~beast~-7431310.png (200x306, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzdWXaScjGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol, you're kidding right? like you can't be serious op

i dunno,. newfag, lurk and maybe you'll find out.

Women and men are having less sex than previous generations. Don't buy into the hype. Only top ranked people have more sex, with both sexes and especially men.

It's not about gender, or even race. It's about attractiveness and that's fucking it.

Women's liberation = free to fuck whoever = fuck lots of Chads and alphas. Do you know anything about female sexuality? Women are hypergamous, they only care for the top men.

because they only fuck chad and brad

Women have higher standards when it comes to men so they get pickier the hotter they get

The problem is tho is that men have no standards so many men get left out of the dating pool because Chad fucks down sometimes and gives average girls hope

Attached: 5171F55C-AE0D-4F9B-B77A-FEFEDCC28AF5.jpg (1325x1440, 177K)

Over a hundred of girls fucks two-three guys. The others...

There aren't. Male virgins are a serious minority.

Because a minority of genetically superior men fucks the majority of women, either superior or inferior. For men fucking women is a status symbol. For a woman to be fucked by a powerful man is a status symbol. Men that are both powerful and attractive have limitless choices on the sex market. It is what it is.

Instead of socializing and developing social skills, boys are staying inside playing videogames. No social skills, no sex. It's quite simple, OP.

80-20 rule. women end up getting the top

80/20 is bullshit internet dating broscience that doesn't reflect the real world

Except that isn't real life. Its more like 90% of men are having sex with 95% of women.

>studies done on tinder and OKCupid have no bearing in real life

Attached: 025FDB91-2A33-41D3-879D-78A96063D770.jpg (600x600, 88K)

>le so simple
>le me so smug
>le me actually a strawmanning idiot
kek

>can't distinguish dating app data from real world data
lmao absolute retard

Sure man, tell me about the last girl you met spontaneously at the bar or club. Ill wait

lol look at all these posts from bitter incels in the thread

false, i fucked your mom.

Dating app data is real world data. These people exist and they date. Do you understand that this is not 2000 anymore, internet and real world have become almost completely merged. You can get fired for a twitter post and making a threat about shooting up a school while playing a game will get you a sentence.

Dating app data IS real-world data, you fucking mong.

Lol no. Dating apps are mostly for loser men and regular women.

How is that an argument against the reality of it?

You are AWFUL at shitposting. So I guess youre dumb and a virgin. Pathetic

they only want to have sex with chads.

seriously how is this not more known around here.
great bait thread.

Attached: bored spongebob.jpg (480x671, 37K)

>loser men
>the same men that have sex with 80 percent of the women
>yes them
>they are losers
Off yourself, mouthbreather

Attached: 3633F219-8454-4B55-A64D-586D5CF2E0CE.gif (342x239, 928K)

Yes. You're 100% right.
oreganili.

Attached: images (4).jpg (332x443, 13K)

The 80-20 "rule" is nonsense.

What a unique question that has NEVER been asked before.

You can tell its true because you sperged out so hard.

>nonsense
>established principle in business
You want to know how I know youre an unintelligent NEET incel?

>haha look mom I posted it again
Not only are you an unfunny shitposter, but you are also probably underage and destined for a life of manual labor. Enjoy suckling on mummys teet and remember to eat your tendies, you autist

You're very mad over basic logic.

I'm surprised nobody posted the obvious.

There were still more virgins some centuries ago, than there is now. The thing is, thanks to the interbet now every fucking virgin on the planet feels obligated to whine publicly on sites like these. So you get a feel, like there is a lot of those, while the real percent does not even exceed 10.

Youre very bad at using your head

You're stuck on intelligence for some reason. Insecure?

meh, there are lots of women not having sex. I'm 25 and still a virgin and my 3/4 of my girlfriends are virgins who haven't even been kissed at 25 either. No we aren't even fat. No we don't live in the middle of nowhere. We live in a big liberal agenda city. I'll give you one thing tho, most of us were in these unrequited love senarios with Chad. But like, seriously lots of virgin women out there still. Girls who don't party.

>insecure
No, just disgusted by brainlets. Id hope youd be able to compensate elsewhere but you type like a dicklet too

Wow you're very triggered by your little worldwide being destroyed by simple logic. You're alone because you're a shitty person, not some magic 80/20 rule. Sorry.

>alone
Im not, I have plenty of fuckbuddies. I will be thinking about white knights like you when Im getting sucked later

yes, you all exist, but you aren't vilified. you're basically a protected class for the same reason we're seen as abhorrent.
very telling of how humanity actually feels about men. we feel it, don't worry.

but our pain is going to be your pain someday.

Attached: volbeast.png (1024x662, 692K)

>but our pain is going to be your pain someday.
what did he mean by this

I agree with you completely. I feel like every virgin dude deserves a girl who feels for him and loves him. It's just hard. Idk how to fix the problem either. Actually the person I hope I lose my virginity to now, is also a virgin, he was my first kiss too not too long ago. And I hope to make him feel real loved and like we have eachother now. So idk what too tell you, but I feel for you guys and wish the best honestly. Although lots of people don't, there are those that do.

And trust me, I know what you mean by vilified, my dude was the type to tell edgy autistic jokes and be outcasted. But I was a bit of a loner anyway so being outcasted with him is ok for me lol.

He wants empathy.
And one way or another it will have to come, because we all share this world and can't just ignore the disfuction in it. For our own good even.

>male virgins?
we're the absolute minority, sadly

So where and how would a guy go about finding women like you or your friends? In my experience, any sort of dating site that isn't religiously-themed is full of women who sleep around, and I'm assuming that clubs or other heavily-social settings like that wouldn't be a good bet either (not that I enjoy such places either).

I don't care if a lot of women sleep around so much, but that isn't the kind of woman I'm attracted to or would want to be with. But the only women I ever can meet are either sluts, or nice girls in long-term relationships (married or otherwise).

None of my inexpirenced girlfriends ever dated people from dating apps. They are too shy and feel afraid it will be guys who want hookups on tinder and stuff. Seems like we just meet guys and develop crushes at work. idk if that's much help, but ya. Work or school.
Even my friends wanted to try dating apps to meet a guy, but really some girls just want to meet guys in person and warm up to them first, without being so forward.

I know it's kinda hard to find someone "at work" if you work in coding or something. Hmm, maybe just frequent a place or find a way to be around people just working day to day. I wish I had better advice, I wanna unite both sides desu.

>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=XzdWXaScjGQ

full of shit. I don't believe your lies.

Women complain about this 24/7, and so do faggot men, it's as if women think they are oppressed because not every guy is some horny little extroverted twink fag.

I don't work in coding, but retail right now (pharmacy actually, but not a pharmacist and no desire to become one). But every female I interact with at work who isn't a customer is either well outside my age range (40+) or in a long term relationship, or has a kid (or kids). Although even if I knew someone was single who I'd actually be interested in, I'd have a hell of a time actually being brave enough to ask them out or anything.

That's really the problem I run into, that I don't really have the confidence to approach a girl first and ask her out, especially if I worked with her or had to see her a lot, because if she turned me down, no matter how kindly it happened, it'd make things unbearably awkward for me. But that lack of confidence also means I don't trust myself to pick up on if a girl is giving me signs she would be interested.

I wouldn't mind just "being friends" with a girl first to warm up to each other either before becoming serious, although I would expect her to not be "warming up" to multiple guys at once so she can then decide later who to go serious with. But I definitely would want my girlfriend to be someone who I'm great friends with as well.

Because they're having sexb with everyone but me. Duh

Why do we have the same threads every single day?
Reddit was right, we have become a bunch of faggots circle jerking each other. It feels like there are maybe 50 people who post here everyday.

I know you have prob seen tons of proof that makes what I'm saying seem way to uncommon to believe, or bank on as a thing to consider.

Man, I don't even care if you believe me. I just wish it was easier to believe and easier to hope. And I wish it was easy for everyone to get what they are looking for. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It sucks that there isn't a way to have some social spot online for people like us that wouldn't be abused by people outside of our scope that would make it unworkable.

I'd almost want to ask if you'd be interested in me dropping my email or something to talk later, but you'd probably live too far from me for it to even matter. Not sure where your "liberal agenda" city is, but I'm in eastern PA, so unless it's Philly, it's too far to be realistic. But I can do it anyways if you're interested.

Either way, hopefully we can all find what we're looking for. I know a lot of guys are bitter about this sort of situation, and some are just nasty people anyways, but plenty more are just too vexed and disenfranchised by society, and haven't been given a good chance for whatever reason. And while I'm not bitter about anything, I'd sad that I've spent so much of my life without someone to share it with.

Ok, perfect. So it sounds like you definitely have the door open to meet girls at work. And other places too, but right now if I were you I'd focus on the confidence thing. So you're ready for the opportunities when they come. Like really, that's good you know what one of your barriers is because now you can work on removing it and the situation will get better. You know there something you can do starting now, which is work on that.

Ya, my bf seemed hesitant to ask me out too. We just warmed up to eachother and I think if I didn't make it really very clear I enjoyed his company we may not have dated. Like its is not uncommon for guys to lose girls they would have got with if they just gave it a chance.

I also have one friend so has a work crush and she tells me he gave her his number and asked to hang out since he's leaving to a new job. Sounds to me like he likes her but she is worried he might not. She's like "why doesn't he ask me on a date? We are talking and he seems really engaged in the convo and all.." And I tell her to chill and give it time and keep talking to him, and not push him away by getting annoyed he might be working up the courage. Idk. If you got the courage to tell girls you like them, it can really make it so you don't lose chances and if the girls likes you back she will feel so happy about you telling her.

Ya, hopefully there can be a solution to this. I live in Canada tho. And I have a BF as for recently, but still I got like 3 girlfriends 25 like me still wanting a first BF soon. I'm sure there are many more like us. Especially more age 20-24 too.i really hope it works out for you and I think it can because really you just gotta find that one girl. Not like you gotta find 30 gf. And there are many out there. Easier said then done I know, but it should happen, I hope so

>tfw videogames ruined your life

Attached: 1486935895927.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Actually it's the other way around. Less desirable males resort to video games as a cope because they can't attract women.

My confidence issues are mostly from how unsuccessful I've been at everything in my life so far (and much of it wasn't my fault, and was down to bad luck and circumstances literally outside of my control), but the few girls I've scraped together the confidence to ask out have turned me down. I've had two actual girlfriends (not just LDRs) that each lasted a few months, both of which I met online and both of which made the first real move. I also had a horrible LDR for a few years that absolutely destroyed my self-esteem and confidence.

I have so much trouble asking out a girl I'd be interested in now because it feels like I'd be intruding in their life. Literally feeling like "if they wanted me in their life in any way, they'd make it very clear to me" and that they'd resent me for asking them out otherwise.

For your friend you mentioned there, it sounds like he absolutely does like her. She should just say "fuck it" and make the first move herself. Girls like that need to know that it's not entirely the guy's responsibility to make that first move, and that being unwilling to (out of some outdated sense that it's men's job to make the first move, or whatever other reason there might be) will just likely lead to him being worried she isn't interested, and in her being alone even longer.

I honestly don't believe at this point there is any solution, or that I'll find anyone, but I still can't shake the misguided sense of hope that I have. But seriously, if they're still wanting a BF but can't find anyone, they should start being willing to make the first move if they aren't already. The one friend you mention is potentially wasting what could be a great chance on the hope that he'll make that first move.

Oh ya, I agree girls really do gotta be more inviting to the guys they like. I will try to remind her of that.
Prob a big part of the reason I didn't let go of the chance I had with my dude is that I just really wanted love and when I thought he liked he I hinted I like him too, a ton.
In the past I straight up told guys I wanted to date them, but I got rejected. So I was trying to take the approach of being realllyy open and inviting to the guy I like instead of basically chasing him. Guys don't seem to like to be chased from my experience. They just want to be flirted with and feel much more comfortable making the move when they are ready.
So I'll tell her to be affectionate and patient, and I'm think the guy will make the move and get the girl and he'll feel happy he did it.

Looks pretty angry

No because people start playing games before they like girls.

It's not even that unreasonable to want a girl to make it very clear to you she wants you in her life before you ask her out. That's what I tried to do, and what girls do were they are still in the friends stage and want to hint at more.
I used to feel hopeless too, when I was like 24 and a kv, got rejected, felt like even if I could try get sex from someone like they say girls can that it was just too hard to get love. But all I could literally do was keep trying. Literally all I felt like I could do. Try and fail. But eventually it worked out awesome. I feel like you will find someone too, the waiting is shit tho.

Well, I would say that while some guys may not like being asked out by a girl, and would rather be given hints so they can ask her out themselves, I would offer the counterpoint that perhaps a guy who would reject a girl because she asked him out instead of the other way around may not be someone who is right for you.

I'm not saying that any guy who would reject such an advance is some womanizing chad or something like that, but if it was a guy who you would actually be happy with and get along with, they would probably be happy that you asked them out, rather than rejecting you just because they would rather it be the opposite.

Not that that would make it any easier to be rejected, especially if you haven't had much if any luck with guys and how unlikely guys usually would say it is that they'd reject a girl who asked them out. I certainly wouldn't, unless she was too young (which is basically below age of consent), or too old (40+ generally).

And that said, I've said yes to all of the girls who've asked me out, which are the three I mentioned earlier (two irl relationships that lasted a couple months and at least were decent enough, and the horrible ldr). I honestly don't even know what it'd actually take for me to turn down a girl who asked me out, because I've had so few chances that I'd want to try to make it work, unless there was some major turn-off to deal with (like seriously old, like 50+, or a single mother or someone with 50+ partners or something).

I don't know, it's all just so confusing and sad. And what makes it sadder is there are so many people in the world that don't have these sorts of problems.

Ya I'm pretty sure I got rejected because the guy liked another girl and eventually after he was prob telling her how I liked him, she took interest and started dating him =.=

Ya, lots of people don't have these problems, but still many do, so we aren't alone, and honestly the more ppl that struggle with this the more of an incentive society has to come up with more solutions

Just felt likes guys wanted to go for the prettiest and best girl he felt like me could get, and me asking him out put me as like an option on the back bummer and an ego boost for him to go for what he really wanted. Idk. That's just one scenario tho. If it worked out I think I'd be more encouraging all girls to ask out guys lol.

It sounds a lot like he probably wasn't the best guy for you anyways, and it may have been a good thing that he rejected you in the end. It's a difficult pill to swallow sometimes, but even I have to admit that it may very well be the same situation with girls who rejected me. It's difficult because even if it is true that it was for the best for you, it's difficult if not impossible to believe that, much less know it, because if someone rejects you, it's rare you learn enough about them to have confidence that maybe they really weren't that great for you anyways. At best, some people tell themselves that, but it usually sounds like they're trying hard to convince themselves it's true.

One problem I've found, as a guy, is that it's difficult for me to be really interested in any particular girl anymore. I rarely have any sort of crush or infatuation, because I won't let myself, because if I ask them out and they reject me (no matter the reason), it's too hard to accept. That mindset also makes it harder for me to ask girls out because I don't let myself get interested enough to make it feel like it's worth the risk to my confidence.

I don't think "society" will come up with any solutions, though. Too many people are successful enough for society to march on. And I can't think of any way to even make some sort of dating site or other way to match up guys and girls like us that wouldn't just be infiltrated with more successful guys trying to score some extra women to pump and dump for their own ego, and for girls who slut around to possibly find some kind guy to lie to about how many other guys she's fucked. There's just no way to properly gate such a function.

As much as I'd love to find a nice girl and settle down and maybe have a family, I feel like I'm running out of time. I'm already 32, and I feel like I'd be impossibly lucky to even have one more 3-6 month relationship before I hit 40 (and even that's aiming too high, I fear).

Ya, you're right. The guy who rejected we wasn't right for me anyways really. I didn't really think of the compatibility part at that time much either. I didn't have experience to know I should go for someone more compatible.

It really just sucks to be beat down so much that you lose confidence. You sound like a real sincere person and there are women really looking for that. I hear you when you say you want to just aim low since you feel like time is running out, but honestly you got at least 10+ years where you can meet the person to start a family with. You should aim for just finding that one thing you want and you got at least a decade to do I and I really do think the odds you get what you want, a family and good woman, are over 50% so it's damn worth a try. It's not easy to feel like time is running out, but it's not really an omen either. You can feel like time is running out and still make it.

Thank you for your kind words. It's difficult and painful to hold onto hope as long as I have, though. And difficult to accept that even if I find someone, it took so long to find while there are people the same age as me who have gotten to spend the same 10-15 years of their life with someone.

It's completely unfair it will haven taken you so long, but I feel like I know that if you get it, your focus will be so much on what you have found that you won't be paying attention to the past. It won't matter it took so long, you'll be to distracted to think about the bad. Ya I'll never have memories of a high school sweetheart or prom date. Or childhood friend that turned into love. But when I finally got to cuddle with my first BF in my mid twenties I felt like everything was ok now.

If you're sad finding her at like 35 or 45 and feeling like time was wasted she will give you a hug and cry with you.

If it's too hard to hold on to hope then try to let go of the tension and the trying. Try to do anything to feel better, and know that even if you stop trying and putting effort to get love you will never stop having the desire for it and it will never stop being a thing you can find. So it's ok to take a break from trying. You can let go and give up, but I feel like you are always gunna be headed towards it subconsciously even if you give up.

Why are incels lying more and more despite their numbers getting smaller every day?

if so many men are virgins & women are having more sex than ever, why are men now happier than women?

checkmate OP

Attached: gender-and-happiness.png (1026x702, 478K)

then who are they having sex with?

checkmate

They fuck all the chads, brainlet
You're baiting me, right?

>Seems like we just meet guys and develop crushes at work. idk if that's much help, but ya. Work or school.

well that fucking sucks. i had to work & be at school at the same time and didn't really have an opportunity to go out. i was also extremely poor

i do programming though so my coworkers were all guys. ;_;

I know man, it does suck. But at least your counterparts are out there. Maybe you'll meet her some other way. Just try to be ready for when the opportunity comes. I wish I could make it not suck too but it does.

Apparently people had the most sex during the 70s and 80s when cocaine was all the rage.

No, OKcupid in 2014 is not fucking real world data. Tinder is the better examination of anything, but for some reason no studies have been published.

not with you

mate