Are there any good men left in this world? It hurts just reading this

Are there any good men left in this world? It hurts just reading this.

Attached: 0D6BC569-8B90-44E1-B4CF-BC6D16AA5E46.jpg (1152x2048, 383K)

That husband is based as fuck. Stay mad, OP.

>uk
So they are Muslims

Attached: pakis.jpg (1610x2048, 358K)

hold the kids, go to court for full custody, dump his ass on the sidewalk.

I bet when you reach 40 you'll start pulling up your car to every underage girl during school hours and ask them if you can touch their vagina for 50 bucks

wow, sick burn, i bet he feels really bad now and wants to change his ways, lmao.

They are muslims, it will go to a sharia court which always side with the man.
This is the future of the uk but fuck em, women asked for this.

pol succeeded in rebranding feminist men as cucks and now its unattractive to give a shit about things like this even for libtard girls.

You have no idea if hes a Muslim or not
When the 16 year old gets bored with a man 3X her age, goes on her way, he will realize what a douchebag of a moron hes been, and what hes lost. Karma will make sure to bite him in the ass.

there's little incentive to be good anymore. there's always been rewards for being bad but you used to have more mob justice shit that discouraged it like getting your dad and brothers to beat the fuck out of the guy who treated your sister like that.

everyone's a selfish asshole now except naive dumbasses who will eventually get fucked over.

>change his ways
you think I care if some man is pathetic enough to date a girl that is 3 decades younger than he is lol
It's his problem if he can't tell or doesn't care anymore

As long as its legal who cares. Youre just a roastie mad that when youre 45, nobody will want you anymore. Young girls want old men and old men want young girls. Cry about it, whore LMAO

>typing all this for make believe LARPs

it's funny how there is a "are there any good men left?" thread and then right below there is a "fuck nice guys, they're all fucking faggots" thread.

no, there are no good men left anymore, i just explained why.
people should just shut the fuck up and stop having opinions, try that out.

>cheating is okay
>taking away kids from the original mother for him and the 16 year old to raise is okay
Unironically off yourself

Youre just mad you were never hot enough to be a 16 year old homewrecker. Let the man do what he wants.

I'm not female retard
and no, you won't get to have a 16~19 year old girl to be your girlfriend or even suck your cock in a corner
hell, you couldn't even get one to do that when you were at her age, during your peak (if you can realy call it that) lol

Attached: 1505102302094.png (380x549, 165K)

>I've been with my husband, who is 45, for 17 years now
And here I am fretting about being 26.
She's right to be upset, though.

No offence but you if you're not a roastie then you 100% have to be a faggot. No straight man white knights for bitches like this.

She will obviously win the custody case. Fuck off

booooomer yeaaaah yeaaah

booomer u ess aaay

That's fucked up what he did there's no excusing that shit, but what if him and the girl really are in love?

That is no excuse for cheating and trying to take away her own kids from the biological mother

if you stop fucking your husband he's going to try to fuck someone else.

It no surprise that men are more likely to cheat compared women

Attached: BB9CFF99-4ED6-4B13-91AC-8F8F0DD02F06.png (640x540, 93K)

>give up the chance to raise your son properly and turn him into a great man just to cum inside some 16yo who will dump you 2 years later when your naked body becomes vomit-indulcing to her eyes
>son turns into a wreckage and comes to 2026 r9k to complain how he didn't ask to be born and that it's all his parents fault that he is like that
>like his failed father is doing now

the irony of the norman life

I am a good male, all my friends are girls though so maybe I'm more empathic than most men.

t. zoomer

Oringinalyit

>based on adults who are married or have been married before
>% who reported having sex with someone other than spouse while married

All this proves is that older men are the most honest about their indiscretions. Nothing about this graph indicates at what age said cheating happened, it indicates the age of the person who said they have cheated in the past.

>it hurts just reading about when men do the exact same thing the vast majority of women do
okay? not sure what you want here lad