/britfeel/

what time do you reckon the humidity will kick in tonight? i reckon about 23:30, edition

Attached: bazzafeel aug.jpg (3877x2823, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GL9JoH4Sws
youtube.com/watch?v=ckKFxMw6z0c
youtube.com/watch?v=oPQ3o14ksaM
youtube.com/watch?v=DmeUuoxyt_E
youtube.com/watch?v=ewRjZoRtu0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=MYVmMweuPxk
dis
youtube.com/watch?v=P22LvstbPoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kicking in here already. I'm going to have to sleep outside the duvet.

mans said beep beep
mans not a car

I haven't used my duvet in weeks, in fact I've even considered sleeping on the floor because it's cooler

Attached: ApuGitS.jpg (1920x1040, 853K)

Debating whether to have a wank or not. It would make me all hot and sweaty which is unpleasant. Decisions decisions...

Nth for moving in with Poley and renting him out in the Leeds gay scene.

You mad lad? I dont even have a duvet in my room now. I just use the sheets.

Why is Andrew giving 16 year old boys money for graphics cards?

I had one about an hour ago and it was pretty disappointing, I say don't bother lad

He only meets them because they are interesting people. Nothing sordid.

i've found it cooler without a sheet on my duvet came about through not being arsed to put the cover on but worked out well. i'm sleeping topless as well as duvetless some nights which i never do
s'been cold enough to warrant sleeping under it a few times though so still have it on the bed

na night ziggeh, see ya in the mornin' pal 95

Attached: ziggeh.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

Yeah I'm in Bavaria. We'll definitely have a beer if you're in the area.

If you live in the south and know a girl who is willing to let me put my willy in their bum. Please let me know.

But why is he giving 16 year old boys money for graphics cards? This is what grooming is

>have to sleep with the window shut because of the retard yappy dog next door
>sleep half nude and wake up sweating anyway

Attached: pepe 47.jpg (744x687, 55K)

Why is he lending children money though? Not saying it's definitely with bad intentions but it looks bad.

business idea: working from home

youtube.com/watch?v=5GL9JoH4Sws

if youre gonna put it in their bum why do you need a girl?
moni will hear about this.

>giving
Even she said he loaned it to her through social services.
Still weird.

He's giving them as a gift because they are so interesting and special. When you were 16 didn't men buy you gifts?

Gordon is one step ahead of you there lad

God I love women. Dunno how some lads are gay.
That first woman. Damn.
Nothing better than a sexy woman.

>office was shut for 2 days
>got to work from home
>comfiest I've ever been
I'm going to stay waging to get some #knowledge and then become self-employed. Fuck office life

well there's a quarry up near mine so every now and then hear the rumble of a truck so have to have it shut

mums gone to bed, its nice and quiet just how i like it for drinking beer

Attached: 1530463298016.jpg (476x728, 45K)

It's starting to do my head in a bit lad. Might rent an office or a co-working space or something. Or just move to a bigger flat with a spare room I can turn into an office. Would be good to have some kind of separation between work and personal life.

I'd like those women to do a bit of grouting on my house. Maybe even get a couple to fix my boiler if they are qualified.

How do I make some fucking money ?

"work from home" is code for "skive day" in my place

get a job
sell things
suck dick

>tfw you're a normie infiltrating /britfeel/ and this song brings memories, of sexy women twerking in clubs, rushing back.

Sounds like a comfy night lad, enjoy

Sleeping late I
Hear the sad horns of labor trucks sigh
My neighbor walks by
High heels click dry
Like half a proud horse down Brook
I hear somebody's babbling, I mistook
For a cavalry whispering victory to the sparks
And their kindling, but all their greenwood's wet and unmet
As of yet by the gases of flame
Pressing against the pending physics of my passed down last name
Living in the tear between two spaces condemned
And one of the many places you're not, I am

Attached: pepe 31.png (1054x526, 61K)

alright. i was in britfeel at 7am and i was talking to last nights night guard,they told me how comfy night posting is so now im hoping i can last into the night and be a pert of it

alri kid

I know that feel but with a REAL normie song

youtube.com/watch?v=ckKFxMw6z0c

I saw you posting this morning lad, nice to see you again. Got a bit of time before /comfy/ hours though so sit tight.

thank lod, it is pretty comfy

get a job mate

depends on what you do, we were given case files to do so you can't really skive off

have a better resolution version of that pic lad

Attached: 5672e0462b7c7.jpg (2000x3000, 1020K)

I'm a civil servant, working from home literally means you do nothing all day.

I'm feeling pretty depressed lads. No reason for what I can tell too.
It's going to be a long night, I think...

It's impossible for me when I was doing transcription stuff. Nothing ever got done and my productivity was poor. It also ruins the 'sanctuary' feeling of home because you associate it with work.

On the other hand you almost feel NEET as you're free to just lounge around in pyjamas all day.

>just found out poultry shears are a thing
easy mealprep here I come

Attached: h-gif3.gif (540x540, 1.7M)

Ahaha. You what mate? That song is old. You might hear that in a Yates's. The other song was way more relevant.

Although if we are posting songs that roasties dance sexily to.
youtube.com/watch?v=oPQ3o14ksaM

BritNormie is a cyborg LARPing as a normie

How does everyone like there tea?
I'm having mine now
no milk and no sugar

No sugar and a single teaspoon of milk

>Yates
Went in there once, hated it.

>That song is old
Literal child detected

youtube.com/watch?v=DmeUuoxyt_E

i have plenty of cider and nothing to do tomorow so im here for the long run lad

Strong, black, and no sugar

I'm a 5"3 manlet... should I end it all lad?
will I ever become someone's number one?

Same lad, once you go black you literallt never go back. Gonna put the kettle on now in fact.

you're among friends if that helps

Yeah it's the sanctuary feeling I miss. Plus there's no urgency to get things done because you want to get home, so tasks will often leak into the evening.

How do you define the terms mate? I feel like everyone has a different idea of what a normie is.

I'm absolutely seething about people being self-employed or working from home. That's my goal. How are you not ecstatic about working like that?

a little bit.
i think i just need a /comfy' night, y'know? the suicidal urge is just too strong tonight so i feel like i'm drowning or some, gay shit.

I know feel brother 5"2 reporting in I can't see myself as anything but a baby

thanks for that lod
fuck me, scrolling through the folder to delete the old one first was an absolute nightmare

Been thinking of some more /britfeel/ raps.

>ch ch ch check out this per-son-a-lity
>posting and being norm-ee-eee-eeee
>nobody knows this guy just let it bee-eee-eeee
>hold your breathe and count to 1 2 3 -eee-ee-eee

>Have they stopped posting in the thread yet?>why arent these normies just dead yet?
>why aint all the wagies gone to bed yet?
>think I will watch star trek instead yeah

Attached: 45454.jpg (1500x1000, 74K)

*strolls into thread and discovers Andrew has been outed as a nonce*

Chapeau!

I'm saying you have a peculiar strain about you and need a valve to release it (here)

Releasing that pent up autism once in a while is essential for you

how do we become desirable?
work out? become financially stable?
will we ever be admired by a significant person in our lives?
everytime I think about these stuffs, I just realise that I am fucked one way or the other.
I think about just ending it all.
least I have nothing to worry about...

im here for a comfy night to so with both of us working at it we can get it and hopefully make you feel better

I am likely older than you lol.
Those two songs come out in 2006 and 2007 that is pretty old for club music mate...

This singer is how i picture poleys sisyer. Wanna fuck her.
youtube.com/watch?v=ewRjZoRtu0Y

Noice, enjoy
Up at the crack of dawn tomorrow or I'd be joining you. Not had a night of lurking here for a few weeks now. Feels bad man

Love the tim reference lad.

I wonder who's next on Andrew's infamous #NoncingList

#nonces4justice

Might as well jump to his defence since we're friends

He's not a nonce

Meet him, he's nice

youtube.com/watch?v=MYVmMweuPxk

I mean if you want to be that way, then fine

i have a challenge for you get a life

Right i'm off to bed lads, don't stay up too late

Attached: ApuDunkirk2.jpg (1420x985, 1.16M)

Desperate for a job and found a little work need done in a museum shop. Didn't ask for my CV when I applied only my history grades since GCSE which has been straight As. This would be perfect for my CV, plus I'm studying history and politics at uni.

If I don't get it I'm going to kill myself

your up late lass., or are you normally up at this hour i dont normally browse this late

wish I could be naked all the time tbqh

Wtaf lads. Back from a nightwalk and I shit you not I saw a largish middle aged redhead woman with glasses stark naked sitting on her sofa, with a guy standing up (clothed) who looked young enough to be her son

also walked down the road with all the mansions and saw the one which went for 7 million bong, and nearly sprained my ankle
Eventful walk/10

Attached: 1508098816778.jpg (350x427, 16K)

>get a life
You're on Jow Forums kid, get yourself one first then come back.

>If I don't get it I'm going to kill myself
bit of an over reaction. i think you can get this job and even if you dont theres still hope

very nice. what's it from?

I think you are probably right. I'm pretty eccentric. But I don't limit that to just here. If you asked my mates to describe me I think the word "weird" would definitely be there, among other things.

One autistic quality I definitely have is that I get completely obsessed with things for a few months and try to learn everything I can about them.

were you peeking through their windows lad?

>I'm a civil servant
I was talking about real jobs

>work in a museum shop

They'll definitely pick a pretty girl if they can. And if they can't, they'll pick a handsome guy. Sorry lad.

keep grasping those straws lad

Mate it's because I've been rejected from every job under the sun and I'm down to selling my old comics for money. Even mum was said to see my childhood comics go..

Just made a cuppa, sitting in bed waiting for it to cool. One sugar, splash of milk. Yorkshire.

Attached: pepe 48.jpg (452x400, 37K)

Get back to me when you get that life lad

Hopefully whoever picks would rather a smart young man eh?

the lights were on and it was sort of sloped below me. Was really fucking weird, had to do a double take. Kept moving to not look like a perv (she was probably pretty unattractive too)

Made a Dsicord

dis

cord.gg/MT8m73W

Poleaboo #7935

I'm NEET now so I'll be staying up late for the next month or so

>One sugar
get the fuck out of here you absolute shitlord, where is your self respect?

Civil Servant is a real job, I responded to a Freedom of Information request today. I am personally responsible for giving bitches like you info

Guy called Yoni Wolf, or Why?. It's alt rap but not as bad as that sounds, some great poetry
youtube.com/watch?v=P22LvstbPoA

thats harsh. if you got the grades you said you did i think you'll get something sooner or later, i hope so anyway

builders, no sugar

How did you enjoy the civil service online learning?
I failed the diversity one about three times.

baseless assumption. still grasping

Fuck off Gazza

That's thoroughly decent of you allow me to give you some in return I shagged yer da's arse