Why is everyone here such an asshole all the time

why is everyone here such an asshole all the time
you would think that a board full of losers would at least be nice to each other

Attached: umida.jpg (553x746, 72K)

man it's almost like normies (aka assholes) invaded

Attached: minetamino.jpg (527x526, 47K)

Because most of them are just failed normies with decent lives who come here to feel superior because they think the same thing you do. Bluepilled animefag.

because normies hate nice guys, hate NEETs, hate losers, hate virgins.

why would we be nice when the people here are as vilified as niggers? are you stupid in the fucking head?

you need to ask who is actually alienating who.

Robots are the shittiest, shallowest people around

are you really a normie if you decide to waste your time with people you perceive as niggers? from my understading normalfags don't hang around losers only to remind themselves how better they are unless they are kind of losers themselves

Because it's the cool thing to do, and everyone thinks exactly how you do and believes that's how it's always been here.

Yeah i feel you. The user thing amplifies the number of idiots obviously

everyone is really nice and lighhearted on discord

i dunno, Dr. Phil, it's all make believe bullshit anyway.

That would be because there is no real Jow Forums Discord. It's just a mixed board Discord, mostly /soc/. People there actually care what you think, and the lack of anonymity and the heavy handed moderation from normalfag and roastie moderators means you need to behave if you want to stick around.

even in one to one chats i'll add a robo from here and she is really nice unlike the caustic gimmick everyone here puts on constantly

>she
A friendly reminder that any and all females from this board are not proper residents and therefore cannot be used as an indicator of how Jow Forums acts. It has been determined through countless surveys that many females are cross-board visitors, and do not spend much time here. Other females simply come here to collect orbiters and favours.

this.
an out of control echochamber that not everyone realizes is an echochamber of memes.
let's all watch the shadows on the wall some more and try to do what we think they're doing.

everyone should be forced to lurk a minimum of six (6) months before posting.

The thing is, OP, it's just more complicated than you just think.

People aren't asshole here. They're just completely honest. Because being anonymous can let you just say what you really feel and why. Even if it's in a agressive way or in an impopular opinion.

We are not assholes because people here are either honest or trolls.

That actually used to be in the rules, but no one ever followed it because newfaggots don't read the rules.

No there is a difference between being honest and being a dick. Just because it's anonymous doesn't warrant being a piece of shit to people, it catches up with them in their personal life.

Whats the point of being nice to anonymous strangers. Theres nothing to gain

I have tried talking with people on discord from here and got called to positive and that I can't be a neet. But actually I have been a neet for 7 years after school and even get my groceries delivered, so I don't have to leave. I think a lot of people are unable to enjoy being a neet or even hate it, don't find anything to do, which then leads to a lot of negativity.

yes user. i know this.

Literally go to reddit. You wont be happy here

what's the point of being an asshole to anonymous strangers? theres nothing to gain

Bwahaha, must be nice to be so young an naive.

Protip: All humans are assholes.

>Protip: All humans are assholes.
I thought this was a board for robots lol

on 2channel they are polite though why do english speakers have to be so rude

As i say being a dick, it's a way to being honest with you.

You need to spit out your wrath and sorrow sometimes as you express with others.

But in front of a person it's not "normal" in our society to express our opions and feelings at their most most burning passion.

Try to tell that you never wanted to just say someone to shut up in frotn of his face.

But I love it here it's fun being a dick

redditors/normies that think they are doing the world good by going on a Vietnamese tap dancing forum and calling virgins names

Attached: redditor.jpg (800x580, 57K)

are robots not humans now? can you read? dumb bitch.

Because this isn't a board full of losers, is a board full of normalfags and failed normalfags who think that they are in a board full of losers

Attached: 1473630294966.png (271x300, 145K)

people who hate their lives like to take it out on other people

I dont have to try to be an asshole

cool.
so what's the point of being an asshole to anonymous strangers? theres nothing to gain

I'm still gonna post. Thats the point

This sums up Jow Forums today.

Attached: 1532102674772.jpg (184x184, 7K)

what? is english your primary language?

What the hell do you mean? I'm gonna put on an act to post on Jow Forums. I'm an asshole

Because the life of alienation, loneliness, defeat, futility, bullying (both physical and emotional), rejection and a whole host of other negative emotions and experiences leaves most robots bitter and twisted to the point that lashing out at others and the world in general is all these sad husks that there once beings are really capable of.
Throw in a victim complex and illusions of grandeur and you have a perfect storm that results in the angry, unwashed, pitiful wastes of blood and organs the sums your basic robot.
Robots who cannot be saved and who don't want to be saved, because to try and turn their lives around they would have to put in a modicum of effort and open themselves up to the prospect of failure and admit that they themselves are the problem, not other people or society as a whole.

>I'm gonna put on an act to post on Jow Forums. I'm an asshole
one more time:
so what's the point of being an asshole to anonymous strangers? theres nothing to gain

>*not gonna
In case you brainlet cant figure out I forgot it

what
is
there
to
gain
by
doing
that
retard

I'm an asshole thats why I'm gonna be an asshole to strangers. Are you fucking trying to troll me

i don't understand why anons seem to only think in explicit black and white truisms...
you can be all of the things you said and still just not be an asshole for no reason.

>gain
Huh? Are you lost? Were just shitposting here

i'm trying to ask you a fucking question that you're retarded mind can't comprehend evidently

i understand that you're an asshole, you've said that.

what do you gain by being an asshole

oh, it was just le ebin prankz bruh xD

>what do you gain from being you
And I'm the retard?

>he comes here to gain anything
I feel so sorry for you. I know youre gonna get defensive but please evaluate your life and get better

yes user, you'm the retard.

It's an interesting point of view.

But you need to understand that being anonymous make none of us really real. As long as you don't know the person behind the screen you don't really have empathy for them.

projection and making me your straw man isn't really answering any questions though. thanks for your assumptions about me.

Thats all you got? Yikes

i have more but a lot of it is polysyllabic so i didn't want to confuse or upset you

What question? You cant comprehend some people just being assholes. Thats it.

I don't think those kind of robots are that common these days. Seems like its mostly slightly better failed normalfags being bitter all the time, but I don't hang around here much nowadays so idk.

i can comprehend it pretty well, i have experience. should i not ask personal questions like that? too much risk of introspection and self-awareness?

>She
Women can not be robots or socially undesirable, there will always be men willing to listen for her bullshit
No shit they're light-hearted, they're a fucking normalfag

what are you getting at creep? youre not a therapist

lmao the state of this board currently