Be white male

>be white male
>only attracted to non-white women

Anyone else know this feel?

inb4 muh heritage

Attached: 1527890780206.jpg (960x960, 56K)

>Anyone else know this feel?

Yep but the opposite

>Tfw Mexican
>Mexican girls don't give me the time of the day
>White women do

rlly makes me think

We white men should relegate all non Asian women to the minority men. Just give them up and never have to worry again.

Attached: pepebuff.jpg (978x853, 104K)

I like white women too, but I prefer tan/brown skinned girls

>he admits to being a normie
Why? lmao

I find this hard to believe. You most likely are "only attracted" to non-white women since they are more desperate and actually give you the time of day.

my dude

Thankfully I live in SoCal so I had little chance of dating a white girl anyway. Asian, black, middle-eastern, all have beauty factors that whites truly can't compete with. Only two problems here, finding a girl that isn't racist against whites and finding girls that aren't absolute whales.

Gonna be 100% with you as a blackbot we've got our issues when it comes to dating women outside of race but I dont think it's as bad as whites. You guys get shit for literally nothing sometimes

Same. I live in Seattle and asian is all I see. And ironically it's the only type of woman I can love now. I feel nothing seeing white chicks. Only asian.

Attached: 1533673597199.jpg (386x595, 44K)

In the city right? I live in King County and all I see is niggers and shitskins

>be black male
>Only attracted to asian girls

Why did god do this

^This
user trust me I know this feel and I'm still coming to terms with it, at least i've opened my variety to latinas now

>You guys get shit for literally nothing sometimes
It's mostly just girls that want to date exclusively in their own race, something that I find increasingly common here surprisingly. It doesn't help I need to try harder since I'm not a chad or anything special looking.

Is it the east-asian look, their so-called "submissive" personalities, or stockholm syndrome?

Her eyebrows look so fucking bad, why do girls do this

Move to LA or NYC, best chance you've got in america

Renton area

After giving up on white women, I had a phase where I was only attracted to non-white women. Then I found out that non-white women despise me just as much, if not more, than white women so now I've given up on women entirely and will spend the entire second-half of my life pursuing sexdolls and sexbots.

>Black
>Attracted to black girls
>They all think I'm a beta and call me cute
>Only girl's who've shown any attraction are white
>Not attracted to them
Who fucked me over like this and thought it was funny, Jesus Christ. And do any other blackbots get scared of white girls, they stare at me and I end up sweating buckets I have to cross the road everytime I see one coming.
>And does anyone remember the name of this anime

Attached: misfortune_0.jpg (671x657, 55K)

Same user, I wish it was literally any other type of woman

>be white male
>be socially incapable of getting white women
same bro lol

OP here, it especially sucks since the state I live in is overwhelmingly white

>be white male
>only attracted to nonwhite boys

Attached: 20180408_150053.jpg (1879x3102, 915K)

Lol that's not true
Non-white women don't give me the time of day with

Attached: Anonymous+used+roll+pictureanonymous+rolled+image+_61bfa54b2aa639d4dbb3dce9b5643ba9.jpg (633x758, 116K)

I know the type, the effeminate white boy likes minority women because they're desperate and actually give him attention. OP comes across as one of those. Sorry to hear about your misfortunes brah.

The name of the anime is The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

it's more like actually having an asian gf is more enjoyable then a white one. You have to work your ass off to keep a western white woman from getting bored and leaving whereas an asian is happy no matter what and ages well as a bonus.

Attached: 1530974423201.jpg (960x936, 127K)

I hate all races of women

lol I've seen it over and over. The guys are effeminate and enjoy the fact that minority women are desperate and worship white guys. I know what I've seen. You shouldn't need to convince random internet people of your asian gf, almost nobody on the internet or in real life is going to have an issue with you racemixing in any capacity. It's encouraged.
This.

I'm not effeminate though

>The guys are effeminate and enjoy the fact that minority women are desperate and worship white guys.

Not him but how is this a bad thing for the white guy? And on Jow Forums of all places?

Asian women won't go for effeminate guys, they go for the exact same guys white women go for.

Asians in western countries maybe.

You have never been to Asia, have you?

>175 matches on tinder
>1 black girl
why?

Actually I have: Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. Taught English in a few of those countries back in 2010-12. Unless things have changed radically since then, women in Asian countries don't have remotely similar tastes as women raised in western culture. You don't know what you're talking about.

asian women think all white men are masculine, even the dweebs. It's almost like betas are cheating the system by getting hot asian girlfriends.

Did you fuck any girls there?

Imagine being asian and being so cucked

If you're an awkward, socially inept loser in the west, things won't be any different in Asia. Trust me. I speak from experience

I'm actually white and married to an asian woman. I speak from experience because when we went to the Philippines to visit her family and I saw beta manlet white guys walking the streets with cute asian girls.

I grew up in Seattle. It was mostly asian and some blacks. I'm only attracted to white women, but they are the worst.

>I saw beta manlet white guys
How did you know they were beta?

>balding
>wearing weird boomer clothes
>skinny or skinny fat

That being said, I feel like asian women really do genuinely love them, especially if they are filipina and raised with strong catholic values. They will never divorce most likely and have many kids.

I wonder how asian men feel about this

being beta has nothing to do with physical appearance, how can you be fucking married and not know this.

I'm white British and fucked a half Swedish half Iranian girl the other day, make of that what you will. I'm not typically into other races though.

>being beta has nothing to do with physical appearance

Attached: balding.jpg (1316x1080, 105K)

It fucking doesn't and your post proves it. These bald, short, poorly dressed men are getting plenty of women whereas a tall, full haired, ok dressed man isn't. Clearly there's something more at play here.

I didn't say plenty of women, I meant their fiances who they obviously went there to marry.

Thats still more women that what I, who by your definition is an "alpha", get.
Although I can guarantee they've fucked more women.

I'm making a point that the white guys who fawn over minority women do it because the minority women are desperate for white guys and so the lower-tier men actually have a shot at some pussy. It's an easy victory for them.

Actually I'm just turned off by the sea of white I grew up with
Women with subpar looks and subpar personalities
But it's not like I have any success with any women

I like white women when they're not fucking insane (which unfortunately is a rarity these days)

Yellow fever has been a term for a while now. I'm sure there are a lot of beta white guys that fit your description but there are also a lot that just are really into asian chicks both for their physical beauty and feminine personality.

Attached: 1533431109020.png (480x465, 218K)

this.

You have to be a patrician to appreciate neotonous asian aesthetics.

Attached: ae92e3_6549471.jpg (2135x2484, 1.19M)

>easy victory for them

You have no fucking idea, do you?

ALERT ALERT ALERT
RACE TRAITOR SPOTTED
SHOOOOOT

Attached: b33c80288c736bbd535f62c8b98e63d8.jpg (800x592, 74K)

If you live in the south of the US, racism really does stop at the bedroom. If you have a job and aren't a total sperg you can date what race you want.

Unfortunately I personally happen to be a sperg.

Requesting source on lefty... its for... research purposes

Attached: 2019RealDoll.jpg (624x1172, 193K)

I am aware. Out of all the race mixing going on, I don't think asian women are that much of a problem, yet, other races are worse.
I know that those effeminate white guys are taking the easy way out, yeah. Then they go on Jow Forums or even here and complain about whites declining.

I have a different problem.
>be Jow Forums.
>all i want is a loving white wife to help fulfill the 14 words.
>all white women I meet are uncaring, bitchy feminists that hate kids and want to chase their career.
>meet plenty of non white women who love me and are always perfect wife material except for being non white.
>have to choose between the white race or my happiness but my happiness is dependant on helping my volk.
>fml.

Oh boo hoo
You get to choose between happiness and some racial ideal
I DON'T EVEN GET A CHANCE TO BE PICKY

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 492K)

>the approval of a bunch of white basement dwelling neckbeards
>or a qt subservient asian wife

I hope you get hitched with some dumb white roastie that drains your wallet and divorces you desu normalfag.

Attached: 1531445584337.jpg (724x779, 420K)

I'm not sure what your conundrum is, Jow Forums is full of racemixers who sperg out about whites disappearing. Jow Forums will side with you, you have nothing to worry about.

They don't really like you user, you're just a fetish to them because of the BBC meme. Don't get nervous.

where's the best place to go for an asian gf as a black bot?

>wanting to stick your dick in a 5 year old
so basically only pedophiles go for asian women, interesting.