Why can't woman just admit that their standards are much higher than men?

Why can't woman just admit that their standards are much higher than men?

Attached: 6-least-attractive-27-least-attractive-how-men-rate-women-9684934.png (500x750, 28K)

Women have weird standards like they'll not consider men at all but then end up in serious relationships with pretty ugly dudes (even when youngish)

They care more about the way you make them feel. Looks are only a first impression.

Why cant men just admit theyre cheating manwhores?

Attached: 0589E9F8-79E6-4493-A654-403AAAB8A839.png (640x540, 93K)

The difference is when men cheat they come back because they were just horny. When women cheat is means you're already replaced.

Women cheat more when they are young and ride the cock carousel. Men cheat more when their wife gets old and unattractive

Woman are attracted to men who are more likly to cheat, that's why those numbers are inflated. They only want guys who attract lots of woman, then expect him not to cheat.

On top of being better liars, women are also more likely to lie about cheating. Men brag about it.

fembot here, I'm pretty sure most girls recognize that we have higher standards than men. By what OP said I'm assuming he's talked to girls who have been defensive over this, and I'm assuming they would be if they were attacked because of it, because it's genetically not women's fault because we are the "selective" sex. Men can easily impregnate many women in a short span of time, while in constrast women have a period of 9 months+ before they can rear another, and therefore they have to be a lot more choosy about the genetics of their mate. I can understand why men would be angry at life or even women themselves for things being this way, but taking it out on us and blaming us doesn't make any sense. Humans are just as much animals as everything else on this earth, women included.

>18-29, women cheat more
>older, men cheat more
Sounds to me like men and women have about the same instinct to cheat, just different opportunities.

Online dating is for loser men and regular women, so this makes sense.

>fembot here

First of all woman cannot be robots. But at least you are honest about having high standards. I'm just sick of woman trying to flip it by saying men are the ones with high standards just for not wanting to fuck whales.

These stats are from okcupid. I would bet money that the women responding to this survey rated men based less on their pictures and more on how they approached her in conversation. Asking for nudes, sending unsolicited dick pics, or just being generally creepy makes for an extremely unattractive male no matter how attractive they might be in appearance.

What you're saying isn't true, as there are species taht aren't like that. In fact, bonobos, our closest relatives, are matriarchal and there is no discrimination on which males breed. So right then and there you're just wrong. You should learn about how it actually works rather than just making the common mistake that everyone makes about this stuff.

>I can understand why men would be angry at life or even women themselves for things being this way, but taking it out on us and blaming us doesn't make any sense.
It wouldn't make sense if you were choosing good mates but you're not. Youre selecting for tall violent men.

It doesn't matter when she loves you.
When she loves you every characteristic of yours will make her wet. She'll tell you attractive qualities that you have that you never knew you had till she mentioned them.
Love is a powerful chemical in the brain.

>he didnt see the child-molester catfishing convos

Don't blame men when civilization collapses.

This guy is saving civilization

Attached: emperor of mankind Trump.jpg (646x720, 87K)

he's just postponing the inevitable.

Just because female bonobos have giant orgies doesn't mean they aren't the selective sex. They are still the ones that in the end determine what male they will want to mate with. There are many, many males a female bonobo will reject because they tend to be quite violent actually, but a male bonobo would be much less likely to reject (I've never heard of an instance).

I am certain that violent, tall men have always been genetically desirable to a large percent of women, since they have a better chance at creating strong offspring and having a "strong protector" as well. Unfortunately most of these men are complete assholes and just do away with them, and while you dont have to feel sympathy for her for falling for it, dont blame her for responding to her procreative urges.

>This goy is saving Israel

FTFY

Cool, another circlejerking discussion that leads nowhere.

The females mate with the males who are the sons of high ranking females, and they arent selective about looks or size or anything like that. All the males breed, is my point.
You're attempting to use you're innate value to put men down. I won't have it.

I will blame her for responding. She needs to get over her programming. It's no longer relevant. If it comes down to it, engineer women to be attracted to the not violent aggressive men. No tolerance for the bullshit.

That doesn't make it better, user

It's not so much about blaming women but about the fact that despite the fact that men have it much harder people have more sympathy for women.

someone has a link to the original sauce? I can't find anything other than people talking about it.

okcupid deleted all it after the incel shitstorm.

Alright thanks i found it on Waybackmachine if anyone is interested the pics are missing though.

>we are the "selective" sex

Until you hit the wall. See, most women abuse their youth. When they're youthful and still fuckable, they're supposed to find a guy who's their looksmatch and hasn't reached his full potential yet, but is working on it. That way, when he becomes successful and wealthy, and your beauty fades, he'll still stay with you because you were there for him during your prime, during his worst years. When the time comes he'll return the favor. In other words, both genders win. Otherwise, a guy who gets no female affection in his 20s becomes demoralized and loses his way, while a woman who rides the cock carousel in her 20s is unable to find a long-term partner when the wall hits.

Attached: un4t8xdf8zd11.jpg (1015x846, 62K)

Yeah everyone thinks mgtow and redpill is a joke, but this is the first generation of men to be aware of female dual mating strategy and they won't go for it like the cucks before us.

>Otherwise, a guy who gets no female affection in his 20s becomes demoralized and loses his way
I didn't do this, but I did start dating girls 10+ years younger than me once I hit my 30s.

>Otherwise, a guy who gets no female affection in his 20s becomes demoralized and loses his way

Story of my life post-university. Still living with my parents in my late-30s when I could have easily been making six-figures with more motivation, incentive, and drive (that was lost when I realized that no woman will ever want me no matter how "successful" I become in other areas of life).

Yeah, some guys might find the inner strength to press on, even when they hit rock bottom, and manage to come out on top, despite the lack of female affection in their 20s. Then they start fucking all the young pussy they missed out on with no intentions of settling down, so they're still contributing to society's degradation. Deep down they're still bitter though.

Women, on the other hand, hit the wall after a decade of riding the CC, be it "long-term" relationships or NSA sex. Then they're unable to find a husband because most men couldn't care less about a woman's degrees, we care about her fertility, which at that point is gone. Even if she does find a guy, desperate enough to marry her, she'll still be miserable because of the unrealistic standards she has from fucking a bunch of Chads in her youth as well as the emotional baggage, pussy mileage, the inability to form meaningful, lasting connections etc.

Attached: 1532910384949.jpg (800x504, 115K)

>females mate with sons of high ranking females
>all males breed
ok
also where did I put down men?

Because what they find attractive changes over the course of their menstrual cycle

so you support eugenics

they have dualistic standards for short term dating (sex with chad) and long term dating (cuckold cashcow)

Women and men both have very important roles, so I think its incorrect to say one role is worse than the other when there are pros and cons to each. I do agree that men in modern society unfairly have their accomplishments and strengths dismissed while women are seen as "warriors11!!"

>Then they start fucking all the young pussy they missed out on with no intentions of settling down, so they're still contributing to society's degradation. Deep down they're still bitter though.
>mfw this projection
I'm entirely devoted to my gf (13 years younger) and fully intend to marry her.

Hats off to you then. I mean it. It's good you're trying to make a difference. How old are you and was your gf virgin when you met her?

>Caring this much about women

LEL you horny little fucks

It would imply they have any self awareness.

Yes, why should people choose when their choices are wrong?
Engineer women to prefer actual good traits

Why are you acting like those two things are contradictory? Pretty much all males and females breed in Bonobo society.
You put down men by saying we have to accept that women are the "selective" sex. We do not. You do not have more of a right to decide how the reproduction of the species goes.

6/10 bait faggotti

Attached: 1533133972876.jpg (206x255, 10K)

a yes,
i want to ram my bowieknife trough your left hand and rape you for 2 hours straight

Sadly its the truth :(

is this manipulated female studies to show women are innocent angels? I am sure is about the same.

I wish he would stop the trade war. he making me lose money big time on my Chinese stocks.

>Engineer women to prefer actual good traits
LMAO, the traits bitches have chosen for thousands of years have literally given rise to the modern world, what traits do you propose? knowledge of esoteric internet humor? lmao.

Attached: 1530752393753.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

l originally chuckIed