What is your excuse?

This guy got laid by...

Attached: boogie.png (1272x660, 1.16M)

handing his GF/wife his credit and debit card and saying, "do your thing honey".

that's how most guys do it.

...this bunda

Attached: PHk7cPu.gif (500x375, 911K)

I'm not an expert in weight loss, but whatever he did is not the way you do it.
Dude's probably gonna need surgery at some point.

>have micropenis
>can't fuck anything
>see posts like these
>getting angry

FUCK YOU NIGGER

This girl...

What is your excuse?

>inb4 I'm poor
Not an excuse bitch, you could save up with a minimum wage job for months to have one night with her, you're just too much of a pussy aren't ya?

Attached: Lucy.jpg (418x640, 37K)

>you could save up with a minimum wage job for months to have one night with her
Only a virgin could think one night of sex with this OK looking chick would be worth saving up for months for.

he is internet famous

I'm not a famous youtuber

He already has, and it is called gastric bypass surgery. Chewed food (bolus) enters the esophagus and enters an alternative route through a divided portion of the stomach (incredibly small) and uses whats left of the stomach to digest what was just eaten.

Stay mad virgin, you'll make a fine wizard.

Attached: nJ1uwGg.jpg (1932x2576, 411K)

She's not even good looking though...

Lmao have you seen the OP, how he looks?
And he still pulls girls that are way better looking than you ever had or will ever have.

I'm not one of the kissless virgins who hang around here, you dumb projecting cunt. I'm married to a woman much better looking than that prostitute looking cunt. We're not all hopeless cases who stand in awe of some tub of lard getting his dick sucked by a tubby bitch who looks like she's been fingered by her uncle.

Are you secretly the guy in these photos trying to promote yourself? No one cares that some ex fatty landed a camwhore.

>imagine being so retarded you do THIS to yourself
>imagine not having enough iq to realize that you need surgery and a gym membership ASAFP when you hit 200lbs
Fatties are just another state of being. It truly baffles me.

I myself do literally anything that's possible almost the moment I notice something is wrong with my body and I'm a physically healthy person. Retards like this one watch themselves go fatter and fatter for years and do nothing.

Attached: 1519380597676.png (960x960, 331K)

No sane married man would come here.

has hit this.

Attached: u5takMa7zfXZ5jAUBKZesEfw8AWf3DjZDKpVMT7sCQw.jpg (640x853, 82K)

Pic related is the girl without the flattering outfit and photo editing.

Attached: 0.jpg (640x1138, 103K)

Yikes. OP truly btfo

Do you get it removed later or are you stuck with a tiny stomach for life ?

You got money, you can fuck literally anyone you want. Such is life.

The thing is he didnt get her with money because he was broke until recently. Its time to face the music user, you arent single because youre fat...

he's keeping it white mang

He dated a chick with a fat fetish

You reach a point where you get so fat, you're going to look like shit until you get all the excess skin removed.

She never liked him. She divorced him and took the money as soon as she could.