This is why i wanna kill myself

disclaimer everything i typed below is lord of the rings fantasy haha :D not real thing!

this is why i wanna kill myself (douse myself with gasoline+penoplast and set myself on fire in public or alternatively i would just go on killing spree if i had and knew how to use a gun, trying to get biggest kill count before police shoot me down, so i'd have wikipedia page like elliot rodger(man that guy had decent face features)

ever since i learned about the whole jawline thing one year ago it srsly changed how i see the world and other people and made me even more depressed.

im 20 yrs old with tired eyes, with somewhat jew nose and weak chin. my jawline could be decent if i lose some fat, i suppose, but im pretty sure my round cheeks gonna stay.

so idk what to do. probs gonna kill myself if my face doesnt improve after losing weight. what is the fucking point living if u will never look like model/actor/brad pitt? man im 2 meters tall if i got buff and if someone had explained mouthbreathing to me in my teens i would be sex king by now.

idk should i save money for plastics or not. if i get chin implant wouldnt that in theory increase chance of mortality if one day someone broke my jaw in a fight?

i want chads chin and cheekbones...

i dont have it as bad as incels n shit, but i dont want to live as an average looking guy. i wanna be the guy from movies

Attached: fffffff.jpg (598x598, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UmfxmWZfZGk
effess.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=KTNrCQISWNA&t=364s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i did not read but i respect black metal picture in your post

Attached: 1532194749006[2].jpg (708x720, 74K)

Stop listening to black metal. It's 'beautiful' but it drains your soul. It makes everything worse over long periods of time

did someone say black metal ?

Attached: 1526758277183[2].jpg (650x432, 105K)

based black metal anons

Attached: VargKnife.jpg (542x804, 52K)

November can't come soon enough

youtube.com/watch?v=UmfxmWZfZGk
don't mind me im just posting some good shit

same I thought I looked okay but then I looked at a profile view of myself and I've wanted to die ever since haha

Old school stuff, not that pussyfied aseptic shit kids listens to nowadays

effess.bandcamp.com/

someone else here into /noise metal

Attached: 1555.jpg (408x337, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KTNrCQISWNA&t=364s

nice derail faggots
op here back with my insane pictures of my subhuman self!!! can these be fixed with surgery??
dsbm is poser faggotry
kill yourself anime faggot
i dont actually srsly listen to black metal anymore, its kids music lol

Attached: insane mutant shit fuck.jpg (5344x1944, 1.43M)

You look totally normal
Fuck off attention whore

did u read my op post? i said i dont wanna be average, fucking retard. i said i dont have it as bad as the "incels" or whatever r9k ppl are called lol. i wonder if i can fix myself. look at the fourth pic. thats normal? srs? thats subhuman shit

Attached: 906q3y10avc01.jpg (640x244, 17K)

so ur gonna kill urself cuz other monkeys nono like face and when dey see u dey look angry grrrr

>hates anime
back to fagbook, newnigger

Attached: 1533437644260.jpg (900x896, 169K)

no i wanna look like a hollywood actor mostly for my own pleasure

then get your fucking brain working dumbass
why do you judge yourself based on societies perceived standart ? if your gonna go narcissist go al the way nigger

>likes anime
fucking autistic manchild

Attached: IMG-20180426-WA0003.jpg (933x925, 45K)

i actually dont care about society maybe its the only thing "standard" that i agree with cuz to me it makes sense ppl with good facial features are really aesthetically pleasing i could look at pictures of young brad pitt and manny from scarface like forever not cuz im a fag but cuz like fuck...... why dotn i haave such slayer featurers u know what im saying? like whats the point existing when these guys exist?

think of it this way

1 day u find the love of ur life, 1 day
and in all other alternate realities there are put brad pitt or some other guy in it, he got the same personality and ideologies as u that made u attractive for ur woman, in all those alternate realities u gonna lose to brad pitt 100% of the time

u understand?

>if your gonna go narcissist go al the way nigger
?????? wtf des this mean

dude look at some classical art... you will see that perception of beauty varies. you need to get a bit of a broader perspective than brad pitt me dude. it is true that most females will be attracted to that- but do you want the female that leaves you for bread pitt as a wife ? clearly not

You look normal and you are delusional if you think that is your biggest problem

>hates anime
>hates autistic manchildren
Fucking retard, go back to fagcrook

What do u guys think about picrelated

Attached: qweeqewe.png (1620x799, 33K)

10/10 got me goond

>:D
>this :D
>is not a smiley face
]:D this is a smiley face

wow look how normal i am on the left, rite? fuck off faggots

Attached: eryery.jpg (3208x1944, 884K)

>he's white
You don't have any real problems and I'm glad you're depressed.