Inb4 fuck off my board normie

>inb4 fuck off my board normie

I was a robot for a long ass time

So heres my situation
My gf of 3 months is stacy, but im not exactly chad. My face is, now that ive gone through puberty. But im still pretty skinny, the only thing that saves me is my humor and charm. Now basically i know that my GF has been quite the whore till about 6 months ago. Shes stopped drinking, and smoking weed. She also parties less (once/month). She swears shes changed but its hard for me to believe her and heres why:
>gets dickpics and muscle pics via sc
>doesnt block these guys
>have the feeling she responds to them, otherwise they wouldnt keep doing it right?
>says it doesnt matter if she blocks if i confront her
>we often talk about other dudes that we both know and shes slept with
>talks about their dicksize and shit
>especially one guy who i hate and used to bully me
>she knows this and makes comments about how big his dick is and how muscular and good looking he is
>at the same time also says hes dumb and doesnt care about her personality
>which i do, she also thinks im the first one to really love her
>thinks im not good in bed
>knows i haven had female interaction in 2 years, says she doesnt judge me on it and is very understanding when i get nervous tense situations (sex, making out)

So anons what should i do? Its killing me not knowing whats going on, and i also dont want to be that guy who checks his girlfriends phone.

Attached: inari_konkon_koi_iroha-02-inari-crying-bruised-tears-scared-friendship.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

She is cheating on you. If you want the proof, you will have to check her phone or ask her. Otherwise, you will eventually find her in bed with someone else.

Been through that shit before.

>I was a robot for a long ass time
Stopped reading here.
You were never a robot in the first place. Browsing this site doesn't make you are robot.

Fuck off normalfag, talk to your cheating bitch instead of whining here.

>doesnt block these guys
Stopped reading there. BIG red flag. Like, INCREDIBLY HUGE RED FLAG but nobody ever notices this one. Drop her

Have sex with her one last time and get whatever you can out of her. Steal from that piece of shit and then ghost her. She's a sociopath and will do whatever she can to help her self. I've been through things like this user. Don't let this piece of shit hurt you

Ok thanks dude, i thought i was just being paranoid. Ill check her phone when i get the chance. Im pretty sure by now, i think i just dont want it to be that way and im scared itll destroy me if i find out. Youll probably see me making a thread in the next couple of days.

Reading the rest is even more red flags holy fuck drop her so goddamn hard

Ill probably fuck her anal the next time im over then dump her. Shes very depressive and if she is cheating ill fucking make her feel like a piece of shit for the next 5 years, especially since she knows i didnt date for 4 years because some bitch cheated on me and it made me hate all women

Don't do that. Stacies don't give a fuck and lack emotional empathy. trust me. just ghost her and treat her coldly. don't make the same mistakes i did or youll be feeling lower than she is for the rest of your life.

Of course. fuck her too. and steal some of her favorite items for the lulz

>she is fucking behind your back
100% if you are actually serious with the green text I never met or talked to a girl that liked getting random dick pics. She is a roasty and is using you while fucking chads.
Gl with that user

She says she hates it, but still doesnt block these dudes/not unlikely she actually responds

She sounds like she's bpd or just a spaced out whore. What the fuck are you doing

>doesnt block these guys
>have the feeling she responds to them, otherwise they wouldnt keep doing it right?
BAHAHAHAHAHA! Enjoy getting cucked. Fuck off my board normalfag.

Attached: 1526910669728.png (616x596, 61K)

I just found out about this shit like a week ago, so its not like ive been actively trying to be her cuckold

>unlikely she actually responds
are you dumb?
ofc she responds to them, do you actually think the same guy every day will send a dick to the same person?
they want attention, approval she is responding.
Either way you're fucked unless you get of in being cucked, try to fuck one of her friends and break up with her.
This is just sad really

>humorous, charming, and attractive

fucking kill yourself normalfag

Nigger if this isn't bait she's either cucking you or thinks of you as a little bitch and will dump you in the near future.

My bad meant its not unlikely she responds

Nice pastabait my negroni

>fell for the gf meme
haha lol owned idiot
just fuck her, be as emotionally attached as possible and pretend you give a shit.

look at this fag. i bet he even has a social life

Literally nothing you do will make her feel regret, women don't have the same emotions as men, just break up and focus on yourself

look I actually feel bad for you.
If I was on your position I would do one of to things
1. tell her to delete her snap, verify this.
2. break up if she doesn't block them, because that is a huge red flag, if she is not already fucking them

Imagine getting cucked so hard

imagine having a gf and not being chad
niggas gotta make money and just fuck hookers bro
u kno how it is nigga cheese just fuck a hooker bro
fuck bitches
theyre whores
fuckem
big dick
spaghetti cum

She doesn't respect you. If she hasn't yet she WILL cheat on you.

>My gf of 3 months is stacy
>I was a robot
>was
>was
>was
kill yourself you cocksmoking fagglord

>my GF has been quite the whore till about 6 months ago
Just get rid of her

Oh wow, you get a girlfriend and then this happens. Who saw that coming? Very unfortunate. Stupid fucking faggot

Looking at the muscle pics and dick pics of other guys IS cheating on you even if she's not fucking them behind your back. She's maintaining a sexual relationship with other men. She's either trying to keep other men on the hook so she has another guy to fall back to if she breaks up with you, she's masturbating to them, or she's outright fucking them.

Personally I think the best strategy would be to stay in the relationship but start flirting with other women and try to jump ship. You're the most attractive to women when you're dating an attractive woman.

She didn't change, or instead she's just going back to her usual whore roots. Just dump her ASAP because you deserve better, like a gf that actually respects you and doesn't talk to guys behind your back on snapchat.

Also relationships work best when you bat within your league. Reaching for Stacy sounds like a good idea but it really isn't. Better to be in a relationship where you're not constantly watching over your shoulder as Chad tries to steal your girl, which he seems to be doing successfully.

Protip - women don't like unsolicited dick pics UNLESS they're attracted to the people that are sending them. Really makes you think.

what the actual fuck? is this the state of modern day women? you need end this and get some self respect.

Even if shes not actually cheating on you what she is doing is not much better, if at all. Snoop through her phone. Forward evidence to yourself and present it to her when you end it. I dont get random dick pics because I was never a whore but I did have a guy who I thought was just my friend send me unsolicited nudes and I immediately told him to fuck off (he knows I have a bf) and ditched him on all social media. Then I told my bf it happened so he wouldnt have to feel hurt/insecure if another friend or my sisters mentioned it around him. Your gf is a sociopath.

>is this the state of modern day women?
this.
I don't like to be lonely but when I get into a relationship I get so much anxiety just the thought of being cheated on breaks me. That is why I'm usually the one breaking up.

like no joke his story was very sad to read. how are you going to have relationships with other men online while having a boyfriend?

Now you know why you must never debase yourself with the vulgarity of 3D.

Attached: 1533605778876.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

abort abort abort shes cheating on you sorry

Youre dating a roastie, user.

Break up with her. My girlfriend seconds this opinion.

this
women absolutely despise being ignored. it's probably the worst thing you could do to her emotionally.

>My gf of 3 months is stacy, but im not exactly chad. My face is, now that ive gone through puberty. But im still pretty skinny, the only thing that saves me is my humor and charm. Now basically i know that my GF has been quite the whore till about 6 months ago. Shes stopped drinking, and smoking weed. She also parties less (once/month). She swears shes changed but its hard for me to believe her and heres why:

Stopped reading. 101% chance you're getting cucked

have some self respect and break up with her.
she's almost certainly cheating on you and even if she's not the whole talking about other guy's dick sizes stuff should be completely unacceptable. don't check her phone, just dump her.

i have this exaclty same situation with my gf, except that she drinks like every weekend
>i can let go of her, even if she treats me like shit
>fml

user you are getting cucked behind your back 101%

>fuck off my board normie
fuck off my board normie

This reads like a cautionary tale of why you should stay a robot.
But really, drop that bitch.

Check her phone. Theres only one way ti be sure user. Just be prepared, I was crushed when I had to check her phone, but i highly doubt that's going to happen to you.

>now that ive gone through puberty.
underage b&
what are you, like, 16?