If you beat me in chess I'll be your gf and do whatever you want, but if you lose you'll get sent to the shadow realm

>If you beat me in chess I'll be your gf and do whatever you want, but if you lose you'll get sent to the shadow realm

What do

Attached: A_Dadello_2014.jpg (500x667, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lichess.org/rHXggDyf
lichess.org/e7enbmyy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask if the shadow realm is any better than here. Maybe I wanna go, right?

intentionally throw the game to lose as fast as possible

i'll literally destroy this bitch

knight to f3

Proceed to ensure victory through cheating by playing her moves against a computer chess program using my phone and playing the moves that the computer makes against her. Afterwards I proceed to mercilessly make fun of her for losing and being a brainlet until she cries.

originayylmaos

Attached: yap.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

If I win she becomes my gf so that's a success If I lose I get sent to the shadow realm meaning I don't have to live in this world anymore so that's a success.

maybe if i was suicidal i'd just throw the game otherwise walk away

Anyone who doesn't agree with this sentiment is a failed normie and needs to fuck off to reddit or Official 9Gag Facebook Group or whatever fucking tire fire is the in thing now

you will never penetrate my SICILIAN DEFENSE

Wizards do not fear THOTS or the Shadow Realm

Attached: Gandalf the Green.jpg (620x620, 44K)

>i'll literally destroy this bitch

>knight to f3
>kf6

try to win

Oh yeah because Deep Blue is totally available as an app.

>grandpa was a competitive chess player all his life
>he tried to teach me how to play when I was a kid
>I didn't want to because I was too buys playing video games
>now he's dead and I feel like a fucking retard for not knowing how to play

Attached: 1470957344944.jpg (550x508, 105K)

>he doesn't learn chess and train at it every day like a shounen protag to restore his grandfather's honor and face down Kaparsky in the All World Chess Federation Ultra Tournament or some over the top shit

The president has vowed to make anime real but that doesn't mean he has to pull it all by himself you know

Attached: i-XqLc5VQ.jpg (750x949, 90K)

So if I win, I get a qt chess playing gf, and if I lose I die? This is the definition of a win/win. that being said, I'm moving my Queen's knight to C3

You guys can't even beat a 1500 let alone a titled player

Prove me wrong

lichess.org/rHXggDyf

>t. this user
:)

I never claimed I was any good, just that it was a win for me whether I won or lost

lichess.org/e7enbmyy

Anyone want a game?

>tfw like chess but I'm a brainlet at it

nvm, have to go help with something

>i promise i won't run your moves through my phone/other tab

I would ask her if she's joking, but if it is serious then I wouldn't go for it because I am a brainlet who sucks at chess.