Born in cold shitty small town

>born in cold shitty small town
>literally hell on earth no females just other small towns around me with nothing in them
>every town just has one or two diners pizza shops fast food and gas stations and thats it
>spend years trying to leave
>finally get money saved and shit
>god strikes me down and I get arrested and stuck here on probation even worse than before
>have no way out hillbillies probably wont let me transfer my shit to a happy place
>dont even have one city near me its nothing bull hillbilly small towns around me
>ive already done everything its impossible to leave
>literally just born in a prison cell for no reason and trapped here
>entire house is broken down refuse to live in this country ass place so im stuck at my parents
>winter is hell here it lasts for 8 months and there's nothing but darkness -30 degree tempatures strong ass howling winds 24/7 and a constant snow storm blizzard from hell that never stops and there's like 8 feet of snow everywhere
>too cold to do anything so I cant go outside all year
>cant even get high because of probation so I have to smoke spice which isn't that bad because im hoping it kills me anyway
>cant even enjoy video games anymore I dont like tv or movies anymore
>not one person in my town to hang out with except for one psychopath whos so annoying and shitty i'd rather just chill by myself
>literally everyone around me is a redneck retard or schizophrenic as fuck crazy going in and out of mental hospitals and just the shittiest people ive ever met
>no girls no jobs no car no license now everything is like 40 miles away with no sign of civilization near me

is this just it? its over for me?

Attached: [email protected] (457x343, 21K)

You in the upper midwest too? The Dakotas? Minnesota? Wisconsin? Michigan? Am I in the ballpark?

user sometimes life hits your down if you kill yourself you are letting life win and you ain't no quiter do you want to be another fag who anhero themselves because life gave you a bad card

Attached: 1533173673624.jpg (1900x1383, 1.59M)

Lol why'd you get arrested you silly little faggot

At least youre using a different picture now

there's no point ive been trying to leave for years and right as I finally could it all got worse and im just stuck in here farther. I give up

no the shittiest fucking place in the world literally

im fucking killing myself. my life is worse than anybodys here

finland? siberia?

its pretty much Siberia I dont see how its any different. Siberia probably has more going for it

Maine?
Maine is Nice.

how many times a day for how many days do we need to have this thread

im so fucking sad dude why is my situation so helpless. its one thing if I could actually do something about my situation but I cant. im just trapped there's nothing I can do its like effort doesn't even matter. god literally told me to just lay down and wait for death. fuck god.

Pussy bitch, join the military. Did you fucking kill somebody or something? Why are you on probation?

>god literally told me to just lay down and wait for death
then stop disobeying god and stop posting and just lay down retard

He has a criminal record dumbass

just say it already,goddamn.

No fucking shit sherlock, depending on what he fucking did he can still get in. And even if he is a wanted fucking criminal, you can join the French Foreign Legion. N O E X C U S E

Upstate New York? I live here and it sounds exactly like the hell that you describe.

I dont want to join the military there's no reason to I can move out on my own I dont want to be a homeless veteran. I cant join anyways im on probation and I will NEVER serve this shit country that ruined my life

I just want to transfer my shit

yeah you got it. it literally is hell isn't it. it wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't trapped here but jesus fucking Christ

First of all, Are you retarded? The Homeless Veteran Meme is just something that bums use to get money out of you. The Veterans Association will sure as hell make sure you don't end up on the streets. The Army will also pay for your college, so you don't have to end up in a shithole with a dead end job. Second, fuck off. The Nation didn't do jackshit to ruin your life, you did that yourself. If you break the god damn law and get probation, that's on your stupid ass. Instead of bitching and moaning on an anonymous internet forum about how terrible you have it because you are on probation, why the fuck not actually do something to improve yourself? You don't even have to leave your home at this point to read books; do something to make yourself a better person. Do some fucking push ups. Learn a craft. Upstate New York isn't the worst fucking place on the planet to be, you live in a developed nation with a massive safety net. And I'm 90% sure that you are spewing complete bullshit about the winter part, t. someone from Northern Maine. Also, you aren't going to starve to death, and the government will make sure of that. Also, how many years left are on your probation?

*note to self, read posts before posting so you don't end up using the same word to start 2 consecutive sentences.

either way I dont want to join the army

I have like 10 months of probation and after I finish that it goes from a felony to a misdemeanor but I can still be on it for like years after that. its literally hopeless dude theres nothing I can do. after it gets reduced I can apply to have it terminated after like 6 months but thats just an application

Again, what did you do? unless you like, raped an infant, you can join the army as a GIGA-POG and not have to do any hard work. It's also a great way to learn new skills. Regardless, 10 months is a tiny amount of time in the grand scheme of things. In 10 months, you can start learning a craft, I'm sure there is plenty of programs for that kind of thing In New York. Also, as long as you communicate with your probation officer, I'm pretty sure you can do plenty of shit unless your town has like, 500 people in it.

its a dwai and it doesn't matter I don't need to join the army I already have money I was saving to leave.

10 months isn't even the end thats just when I stop being a felon. it could go on for years after that. I just want to have it transferred.

can I just keep asking them to have it transferred? ill move to literally any major city I dont care if its la atlanta Miami nyc anything

also I submitted my resume to a few places in the city and told them I want a job before I come to the city and got a call back

would a job offer let them transfer me?

and my PO told me its easy to transfer in the state but I called on the phone to ask about it and got some pissed off chick and shes like whats so important down there rararara and then I told her I have no ride or anyway to get around and she said you dont in the city either and I said there's public transportation and a subway on every block you fucking inbred moron

I'd say get an Uber or Lyft or something if transportation is a problem, but otherwise, listen to your PO, not a random customer support person who is having a bad day. And like she said, get used to public transit if you plan to move to the city with a job, it's a pretty damn nifty tool to get around. Also, in the future, remember how much bullshit you had to go through to get out of it before you do any drugs.

there's no uber or anything here at all. I cant even get a pizza delivered to my house or walk to a store or anything.

i just want to move to the city its the only way i can get around id have friends. out here the only people i know are just trying to sell me drugs, doing drugs around me, or asking me if i can get them drugs

if i move to the city i can have a job, get around with no license, meet people who aren't getting high 24/7. i could get my own apartment save up money stay sober and do everything im supposed to

all i want to do here is sit in my room and cry and smoke k2 trying to get high. do you think if i get a job they'll probably let me transfer?

Can't say I'm surprised. We get like 6-8 months of winter, 2-3 months of heat and hellmidity (what we're experiencing now), and fierce winds/rain in the transition seasons. Hope you make it out of this shithole someday and that goes for me too.

holy fuck dude someone who gets it. my parents are poor so the heat in my house is shit too. I dont mind summer at all im more a sunny warm season person but the winter here is fucking hell. my feet are numb 24/7 I cant get a good nights sleep I wake up and im in pants, socks, shirt, warm hoodie, have my hood on or a hat and im still fucking cold it feels like my fingers are going numb

I literally cant even go outside for months at a time its so cold in the winter here. when winter hits here jesus fucking Christ dude. I take one step outside and it hurts to breathe I instantly feel the inside of my nose freezing and it gets hard to breathe. the strong ass winds just keep hitting my face and it makes my entire face go numb and hurt. I sweat really easy too so my armpits are covered in sweat and in the summer all I have to do is wear a sleeveless t shirt or change shirts real quick but in the winter I have to change my shirt and sweatshirt like every couple hours and I end up having like 4 t shirts and 4 hoodies covered in sweat that I have to wash and I have to do laundry every day

I could go on and on thats just the tip of the iceberg of this winter hell

My dad endlessly complains about winter, saying he has to dress up in a spacesuit to go outside and then shovel the driveway, brush the snow off his car, and scrape the ice off his car. Yet he chooses to live here in spite of the unimaginably shitty weather, exorbitant property taxes, etc. He even turned down job transfer offers to Austin and San Diego. Just shoot me if I spend my entire life here like he did.

yeah my parents are retarded too like the same exact way. my parents had a chance to move to las vegas FOR FREE nope they shot that down.

my dad got a state and the job is evil just plain evil. their house is a wreck they dont really have anything going for them. I keep telling just get some normal humble job somewhere you actually like living and just leave the house behind and live in an apartment until you figure out. all you need is a one story house in a normal warm place you can easily get one for like 500 bucks a month or something like that.

I think they would be 10x happier just working a normal job somewhere that doesn't suck balls. it seems like they're poor no matter what they do so they should at least get a tiny comfy house somewhere else and get normal jobs instead of living in a big house thats a disaster. my house is literally like on the border of being condemned.