Can we have a comfy vidya thread? No consolewar shit etc. What are you anons playing?

Can we have a comfy vidya thread? No consolewar shit etc. What are you anons playing?

Attached: 1_zJV5KZaFEKyQ_wy8qO61_Q.png (1497x1060, 1.8M)

I play the game of life user

Attached: F6CB141E-60C6-48DD-BF3B-605B9D7794C4.png (750x1334, 1.73M)

Just started playing New Vegas. It gets much praise on /v/ so why not?

I think it's a bit overrated on /v/ but the role-playing element of it is definitely good and the ending choices are interesting

stellaris is where im at rn

also new vegas is amazing

Rocket league. It's good for practicing anger managent.

The Witcher 3. Very comfy. I get to fight monsters and ride my horse.

Attached: 147621.png (1352x760, 1.28M)

playing through witcher 3 for the first time. looks great on my pc.
i dont get how anyone can bare playing it on console with no mods and 30fps

Attached: 1523206954368.jpg (359x305, 24K)

anybody else like handhelds? I don't mean switch masturbating, I recently got a vita and it's been real nice to curl up on my couch and play games.

About to get back into Etrian Odyssey V!

I think I prefer handhelds to home consoles and pc these days, it's a shame the vita and 3ds are both on their way out without a lot of a replacement in sight.

Attached: EOV_Cover_final.jpg (1500x1398, 641K)

The Nintendo Switch is technically a replacement for the 3DS since it's portable. You'll just need a charging pack and a backpack or something to carry it in while you're out.

Playing Kingdom Come. I hate it, everytime I play a damn fine game I always feel like I'm underappreciating them, not taking my time, and always having to replay them further.

I shouldn't have bought this on sale. Now I'm just grinding through it trying to get as many achievements as I can.

i'm currently replaying saints row (the first one)

downloading Ethan Carter and getting my story rich on because I'm the kind of faggot who hates grinds and metaquests without some sort of grand narrative tying everything together... not saying that's the norm for the genre but there's a definite trend. I do like some open world every now and then but my ADHD makes me tire of it really quickly. Roguelikes are probably what I play most because of all the variables and situational strategies. I also fuck heavily (or used to) with the Heroes franchise

What it's like? I love SR2.

Install an ENB if you're on pc

Currently on my first run of DS1 remastered, second run on Bloodborne and playing a bit of Monster Hunter World.

I loved it. Never got the complaints about the fighting.

>filename related
If only i could just live a comfy life in a dank seabase

Attached: subnautica.jpg (1920x1080, 1.19M)

woah...

this post is 110% og as fuck, piss off bot

If you played Fallout3 earlier then F:NV seems very empty n shit. But still great game + comfy as hell

>PC is better console fag.

Doom classic and brutal Doom starter pack. I get that brutal Doom is the farthest from the original experience you will ever get and it, somehow, infuriate the autists, but I don't understand why brutal Doom gets so much shit because it's really well made and a blast to play.

Also I play Smash 4 for glory to let off some steam after work. I don't know why. I just picked it up again recently and got back into the horrendous for glory world.

That and Majora's mask, ogre battle 64 and metroid zero mission. I've started playing vidya in a way that I always cycle through a couple of games, playing a bit of each while never focusing on one particularly. I'll play an hour of OB64, then progress my metroid game for a while, then move on to Majora's mask.

But I play a lot of Doom recently. Currently making the praetor suit as a costume for halloween so I'm always going back to classic Doom to get my hype going.

playing some Krebal Space Program. Making a big mission for the fucking big ass purple hell.

Attached: Gap8P4Q.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

Bloodborne? more like kinoborn

>>PC is better console fag.
snap

Attached: pc gaymars.jpg (750x483, 50K)

what is this in reference to? what's a kuze?

>what's a kuze?
the pc version of Yakuza

Attached: 1532848649985 snap.gif (500x500, 599K)

why would you play yakuza on the pc and not on playstation

stalker coc with the arsenal and some quest mods
really like wandering around shooting stuff and getting better shoot shoots to shoot more stuff

>why would you play yakuza on the pc and not on playstation
exactly

why would you lay pc for anything but esports and skyrim mods?

Almost done with Persona V. I felt like a sociopath through out the the game when I prioritized spending time with certain confidants only because of the abilities they offered, instead of genuinely liking their character.

Surviv io

strange i kinda like this

i'd want to get into this but probably too autistic to take off :(
youtube tuts etc showing it takes sooo much to fly

>comfy vidya thread
>ctrl + f "Minecraft"
>0 results
You can't have a thread with robots discussing comfy vidya without mentioning minecraft, even if the majority of the fanbase consists of retard kids.

Attached: comfy wood home.jpg (612x743, 127K)

I dont think anyone will agree with me, but this to me is one of the comfiest games around.

>play pre 2006 cards
>1900 beaters and magic cylinder
>no fancy advanced mechanics
>can buy boosters from the shop
>top down rpg style with good artwork
It reminds me of simpler times, and the fact I have played this so much I know how to respond to the AI in all situations doesnt hurt either. I have pumped thousands of hours into this game, and I really dont have an answer for why. I just love it.

I am a yugioh fiend though. I am getting back into competitive TCG playing.

Attached: 70B1219E-6ACB-4C76-B140-B2839243104E.jpg (384x384, 42K)

m&b warband with gekokujo

Attached: 1526512114960.jpg (540x540, 83K)

hey, do you prefer modded or vanilla? the few times I load up that game I usually play with a few mods.

this 100%. The isolation with fishies is nice :)

Oversaturating the colors is a cheap trick to increase comfyness. 3/10 apply yourself. You want some *real* comyfyness in a pic take a look at this vintage bad boy

Attached: 1381812363446.jpg (600x843, 226K)

GOAT format is so ridiculously different than Yugioh now. But I don't hate how it is now. Just gotta find a fun deck/play style and stick with it.

vanilla tbqh.
mods aren't really my thing.
>implying it's about saturated colours and not the calm and simple style of the game where you build stuff and live quietly
It's not a fighting game, that's also what contributes to it being comfy.

>playing medieval 2 Teutonic expansion
>playing as pagan Lithuania
>made an alliance with Novogrod, started pushing back the Catholic butchers slowly but surely
>now on turn 49
>conquered all of the Teutonic orders lands
>they are still alive in game so they must have a city or something somewhere i havent discovered yet
>Poland and mongolia have begun invading my southern border
>based Novogrod sent a huge fucking army and now we are raping the polock/mongrel horde
I love total war

>loved minecraft during my early teens way before it came to any console
>Finally build a decent rig last year
>Realize I cant build or progress in my world for shit, always forgetting where I base up
>End up starting a new world and building another shed.

Attached: 1533010690085.jpg (544x551, 36K)

>forgetting where I base up
How do you even manage that? Get some redstone and iron and make a compass before going on really far travels.

Bloodborne. Finally beat Gascoigne today so I'm happy about that.

Attached: Image_bloodborne-23.jpg (1920x1080, 760K)

Playing Bloodborne for at least the 10th time
>tfw I have to delete a character whenever I make a new one because I am out of slots

Attached: muh hunter.png (608x774, 777K)

>not using flash drives

I don't believe that would make a difference, I think you have to store all of your profile's data for a certain game on one storage device and Bloodborne itself has a built in cap on slots.

im playing twilight princess desu

no, fuck you
>talk about vidya as long as you don't fight over consoles or the people who make games or any of the shit anyone cares about
>your job is to provide epic screencaps for a wide reddit audience
this gay, u gay

at least it's not like dragons dogma
i hate how theres only 1 character slot

Is Fallout spooky? It looks spooky being apocalyptic and all, but that smiling mascot and how it's all in jokes makes me think other wise.