Younger sister showed up at my house pregnant with no man last night

>younger sister showed up at my house pregnant with no man last night
>our mother just told me that our parents are moving practically cross country to a single bedroom
>basically stuck with her and probably this kid in nine months
Fuck me.

Attached: 1533524436775.gif (298x223, 748K)

>inb4 in 2 years she will have a black bf

On the plus side, your sister is now single and for the next 9 months she can't get pregnant.

Do you catch my drift?

Attached: 852.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Let me see If I understood
Your sis got pregnant by an asshole, your parents are broke and she has to live with them, but considered living with you so your parents don't get deeper in the shit having to maintain her and her child
If that's the problem kick hger out of your house, I know that's your sister but I'd do the same to anyone, fuck it, it's not my problem I didn't get pregnant without thinking in the consequences, even tho there are thousand of contraceptive methods

Attached: 1528657046266.jpg (770x800, 78K)

9 months? Tell her youre not going to support a kid and her both

Where's the dad?

hehe

lol

>your parents are broke and she has to live with them, but considered living with you so your parents don't get deeper in the shit having to maintain her and her child
What even is this projection? Regardless. She's my sister. You don't just boot your family to the curb because they fucked up.

Don't know honestly.

she can stay for free but only as long as she gives you milkies once she starts lactating

Attached: 1533621266130.png (592x90, 26K)

>Don't know honestly.

Is she refusing to talk about it?

I asked and she said "I don't know." Honestly I wasn't in the mood to pry.

>having sex with niggers

she got lucky niggers will rape you and kill you. the nigger only made her a single mother.

he is going to get her nigger aids.

Attached: 1500430573841.jpg (1362x665, 142K)

>our mother just told me that our parents are moving practically cross country to a single bedroom
Have they bought a place yet? If not, time for a change of plans.

No they're signing a lease in a few weeks. I tried to tell them that I can't do it especially since I just bought a fucking house but she told me I should try to manage. I'm always getting pushing around by this family.

>Fuck me.
Why is that a bad thing user? You seem to care enough to shelter her, or you dont like her and its only doing it because of some sort of twisted sense of family duty?

I'll take of her. She's my sister, I love her. There isn't any bad blood between us. I just didn't expect to have one of my extra rooms filled up by her. I guess I'm just frustrated because I'm working hard and taking care of myself and I always got the short end of the stick growing up and it's almost like nothing's changed.

Well, with a one bedroom place they should have some extra income. Are they at least going to pay her share of the rent to you?

I don't know. I should have probably tried to talk about these kind of things on the phone. I was just upset I just wanted to throw a fit.

>I love her
Not enough

Shiggy diggy user you sure like saying shit about us oh wait look at my cherry picked image I got

Attached: ujyx880bgmx01.jpg (691x1023, 71K)

Is abortion not an option?

>Regardless. She's my sister
So you would rather have your quality of life significantly reduced because of "muh family" instead of telling her to go elsewhere?

Do you really think that I'm allowed to make that decision for her or be would willing to push that on someone if I could? Why are so many people here so impressively apathetic towards other people?

please please fuck her. If you don't want to that's okay. You should pay for an abortion or something. If she doesn't comply just kick her out or leave. Tell her to leech off a white dude. Also don't give her an ultimatum.

actually I think the only way out of this is an ultimatum. "I'm not going to raise your kid and if you don't do something about it I'm going to have to kick you out". No beating around the bush. You should be the one to pay for her abortion though if that's what you choose.

You know user, its just... you said you loved her, and if she contacted you then she probably like you too and youre someone she could rely on, I understand that its not fair that suddenly you have even more shit to pay for and responsibilities for stuff you didnt do but, isnt loving someone, caring enough to make sacrifices? well, thats what I think it is anyway, I dont love anyone... anyway, keep us updated how thats going ^^

Some robots just dont get family love, guess that's why they're robots.

Take care of her, user, nobody chooses their family but you'd be lost without her.

>you'd be lost without her
You have it the wrong way around. That is, if he actually gives a fuck right now.

Come on, abort it. Makes everyone's lives easier.

Find her a beta orbiter. eazy.

That's a pretty bad way to treat your sister

What the fuck
--

Attached: 20180807_063727802_12c1.png (400x381, 114K)

What would you do? Raise the kid? Raising someone else's kid is not something I'm going to do at all. I think it would be extremely stupid for her to not abort the kid. She would have to have 0 foresight to not.

I'm not going to do at all*

Emmm your sister's kids share like 25% genes with you. I would give a helping hand, as long as she's not blacked, in which case its a ticket to the abortion clinic.

oh fuck I hadn't even considered that the dude wasn't black. probably the same fate though.

Help her find a place, don't let her lack of foresight shit all over your life, she has to understand she has no right to replace the father of her child with you

>Fuck me.
no dude!
fuck her! hard!!!!!

there is one way of loving her not filling up a new room and reducing stress that both of you can enjoy...

Attached: 1402094437654.gif (419x459, 119K)

I MEAN FILL HER UP!!!!!!!!

Attached: JashinchanDropkick-Episode2-Omake-9.gif (500x280, 1.51M)

>buy child
>sell it to Chinese at a huge profit
Everything has a place and a purpose.

this user speaks wisdom, op.

I'm not going to pay for an abortion nor will I force her to get one. I don't expect much but she says she needs somewhere to stay until she can figure things out for herself. Let's be honest, that means she's going to be here for a while.

Plot twist, I don't have a penis. Sorry boys.

That's pretty gay. You should still fuck her.

Wincest thread in disguise

>I don't have a penis. Sorry boys
you dont have a heart either or else you would eat that pussy daily!!!

>condoms
>birth control
>morning after pills
>tards STILL find a way to get pregnant on accident

That kid is going to grow up with a miserable life, single mother, poor as shit, no father figure. I know you dont want to suggest abortion but man his/her life is gonna fucking suck. Not to mention how shitty life on earth is gonna become in the following decades with climate change. Just put it out of its misery

get her to pee on prego tests and blackmail dudes for money

>Plot twist, I don't have a penis. Sorry boys.

Attached: nervouselsa.png (2000x2000, 532K)

>nobody chooses their family but you'd be lost without her.
We're lost because of them.

>Plot twist, I don't have a penis. Sorry boys.
Oh, I beg to differ. because mine just got harder!

Guys I'm not going to sleep with my sister. I'm pretty sure I like boys. What would starting a lesbian relationship with her accomplish anyway? Do you think I want to have more obligation to this child than just being related to it?

Welp, now I don't care about your story. It's no problem. You're both girls. Just fucking... do girl things or whatever.

>not sticking your girlcock in her shithole
Gay

just cuddle in bed consensually and do each other's hair

Since she's pregnant and you're not, that means you failed your basic function. Your only choice is to fuck your sister to solidify yourself as her mate and both take care of the child. Don't doom the kid to a single motherhood. If it's a he; he'll grow up to be a loser. If it's a she; she'll grow up to be a slut.

They could raise the kis to be a lesbian

>Guys I'm not going to sleep with my sister.
BUT WHY!!!!!!
>I'm pretty sure I like boys
but not 100% sure eh?
>What would starting a lesbian relationship with her accomplish anyway?
WONDERS!!!!!!!!>Do you think I want to have more obligation to this child than just being related to it?
you mean your future son/daughter/niece/nephew.

Attached: 605478c3ccce8ebeb7087cebff5456ec.gif (600x600, 1.66M)

It's been a while since I've cuddled with anyone honestly... and I haven't had someone else touch my hair for almost a year at this point.

>Since she's pregnant and you're not, that means you failed your basic function
While she was getting pregnant I was getting a degree and a license to be a dental hygienist. I just bought a house on my own at 26. I think I'm achieving plenty.

>but not 100% sure eh?
those are dangerous waters

>I think I'm achieving plenty.
>Doesn't have kids.
>26 and doesn't have kids.
Good luck having everything about you forgotten when you die.

>I haven't had someone else touch my hair for almost a year at this point.

by preference or because you didn't have anyone?

>those are dangerous waters

i don't know what this means.

>those are dangerous waters
why? afraid to get wet?

Attached: Mfwsmug.jpg (540x550, 53K)

dammit why didn't i think of that?

Most people start late now anyway.

shut up

>shut up
your gonna have trouble doing that while yelling her name!

Attached: 1529859089316.png (1281x765, 736K)

It's not my sister. Trust me, the issue isn't my sister. Let's just say I haven't ever found a guy that I was really all that into.

>Let's just say I haven't ever found a guy that I was really all that into.
If there isn't any guys, there is always the opposite spectrum.

Just shove your hand in there!

I also hadn't found a girl I was really all that into, until I met my sister

It's passed austrianon's bedtime so who are you?

>It's not my sister.
>Trust me, the issue isn't my sister.
I see you wrote that twice for no reason. Is she already on your mind that much?

>Let's just say I haven't ever found a guy that I was really all that into.
good, cause you won't be able to get into your sister either on the count of not having a dick.

DIOS MIO. . .

La Atrocidad
El Horror infame
La creatura
EL OGRE DE LAS AMERICAS

>OP literally wants to fuck her sister and pretend she impregnated her and raise the baby.

was she adopted or something?

lol shes going to ruin your life.

Nope, half sister.

The seed has been planted and OP is now envisioning a possibility of her actually becoming lovers with her sister.

best part is the thought has festered and is becoming a possibility in her head. Soon she will finf herself experiencing a massive orgasm while she pants over the implication.

please greentext how you met. are you together?

This fucker deserves a (you)

so she will be your part blood lover?

Call up, ring once, hang up the phone
To let me know you made it home
Don't want nothing to be wrong with part-blood lover.

If she's with me I'll start the thread
To let you know tonight's the night
For me and you my sister lover

We are undercover passion on the run
Chasing love up against the sun
We are siblings by day, lovers by night
Knowing it's so wrong, but feeling so right

If I'm with friends and we should meet
Just pass me by, don't even speak
Know the word's "discreet" when sister lovers

But if there's some emergency
Have mom and dad ask for me
So then she won't peek its really you my half-blood lover

Attached: stevie wonder.jpg (225x225, 7K)

goes perfectly with the song.

Attached: sfgzsghzhgws.gif (557x313, 860K)

It's not worth much of a greentext, she just came to visit me, pretty much out of nowhere. It wasn't long before that I found out that I had a half sister.
>together
If only it were that simple

Give her pennyroyal tea with raspberry leaves. Some user posted a guide to various teas that induce contractions and miscarriage. You're welcome.

>she just came to visit me, pretty much out of nowhere
almost like destiny, one might say...
>If only it were that simple
love is never easy user...
maybe you sit down to eat with each other.
maybe you two eat eachother out WHO KNOWS!

Attached: 1528666914213.jpg (1385x1384, 316K)

>If only it were that simple

is there any hope?

Sauce 4 the gif? I couldn't find it with the research

I don't know. Is an 8 year age difference a large difference?

>8 year age difference

uh how old are you? how old is she? if she's 12 i'll be mad

What if she is? She's nearly 16.

i do not like that, user. she is too young. you should control yourself and be a good older brother.

OP already said that she is 26 which would make her sister 18 you LARPing faggot

read the thread next time, user

Who knows. We'll see. Woukln't want anyone to steal her from me.
What does the OP have to do with me?

oh shit i missed something turns out im the fag sorry. literally could have sworn i was caught up but i must have gotten lost

Attached: D4D474FE-4409-41BB-A3D4-68A25B15F539.jpg (750x750, 50K)

You just gotta wait 2 years.

no worries. sorry if i came off mean. i've been kinda rude recently and i'm trying to stop.

i see where i went wrong. i thought it was OP who said she never met a girl she was attracted to until she met her sister.

Why? What if she gets a boyfriend?

no i totally came off as a complete asshole because i got lost somewhere. no worries user

Attached: 4574E7E8-C7A1-49F2-A3E1-80A768BAFFB9.png (415x441, 236K)

Prevent it from happening. Use your big sis logic or something.

What big sis logic dude I'm a guy

Then you are disgusting. You need help. Your parents went wrong.