Have others ever touched your body in public before

Have others ever touched your body in public before

One time a guy in my friend group in high school slapped my ass while I was walking and I blushed

Attached: uh_oh.png (900x1315, 712K)

No he didn't, you're a disgusting hairy faggot.

>No he didn't, you're a disgusting hairy faggot.
I'm not disgusting or hairy and this isn't really that rare of an event
I mean it was clearly a joke he wasn't gay
This was a while ago like 5 years ago

Can gays do some activity that is not related to sex, pleasure or affection for a second like, holy shit

No but I would take it as a compliment if a dude did. If a girl did it I would've remembered it for the rest of my life.
Impossible. Fags make being gay their identity. There are some cool ones though.

Missed a bullet on this one OP
got really drunk at a marching band party in college.
Decided to cuddle because I am a cuddledrunk.
Find a few females who give me drinks and eventually blackout.
Wake up with messages from the gay bando.
Fuck.jpg
Wants to escalate past cuddling.
Never reply.
Pic unrelated

Attached: IMG_20180626_093215.jpg (3024x4032, 1.44M)

Not only is thread not related to sex, but 99% of my life is not related to sex

A lot of threads on r9k are related to sex, gay or otherwise

i've had my ass slapped by girls before
It was so awkward ngl.
Also some guys used to hug me tight, that felt good, feels bad that he never does it anymore

Attached: 1532516844684.jpg (1038x850, 90K)

A giant gay black buy came into the kitchen one night, completely wasted. I was making pasta, but he reached into my briefs and told me how big I was before I handed him a big plate of pasta. It wasn't fun but it wasn't a horrible trauma, either.

I once had a guy stroke me while I stoked him. It was the most arousing moment of my life.

ok so you're gay
as a straight dude that sounds hot not going to lie I would try to maybe make a move when he was sober. if I had to choose a cock to take in the ass it would be beautiful BBC

No, I don't live in Japan.
Kinda wish id be felt up by a cute guy sometimes tho. But sadly most people that touch strangers are disgusting.

>go to chinese buffet alone
>eat 6 plates of junkfood simmered in gutter oil plus a plate of fruit
>stomach noticeably swollen with god knows how many thousands of calories
>waitress who spoke maybe 10 words of english pats my belly when I get up to leave

Attached: fat feel.jpg (1440x810, 168K)

I would love to be the dude in the pic. But with a girl groping me. I love that drawing style too. Is there a name for it? I see so many of those drawings with the same characteristics (thin lines, everything has a pinkish tint to it) that it can't be from one artist.

Good work porky

My friends have slapped, grabbed, and poked at my ass but in a messing around kind of way. I like when they do it but I act annoyed

Attached: 5D959C94-0C46-4788-ABA4-C22E4E3DAEBB.png (748x1095, 560K)

I'm not gay I'm straight
It's just that guys give better hugs and are usually taller.

true. guys also smell manly and they're so warm. I have an urge now to be naked in bed with a dude and being the little spoon with his dick poking my butt. I guess I'm gay. feels good though.

that is so cute. are you a dude?

one time someone was flirting with me at a beach party and he put his arm around me and started fingering my belly button. i was wearing a crop top. everyone could see.

Yah but they would do it to everyone in the group. I was the only who did not touch anyone

Greentext it so I can beat my meat. faggot.

Ew get out roastie. Op is clearing asking guys if they have been touched

FUCKKKKKK
I don't need these feels user you cunt
And no it's not necessarily gay
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 28fj3w.jpg (633x758, 54K)

I got molested in the metro once when I was like 12 by an older girl. Felt pretty good.

>working in the drive through at chickfila
>filling the role of "pusher" where I hand out food and drink to the customer and trying to resolve all their needs so the drive through flows well
>customer asks for ketchup
>lean across the drive through, the girl working the register was close in front of me
>she reaches behind, cups my crotch, and then squeezes
>happened two more times during the shift

>dragged along bar hopping with an old friend
>various other people were there
>one of the guys lifted a ton
>we were all drunk and he starts bragging about his gains
>one of the girls there that I met that night starts arguing about how soft bellies are nice
>she unironically walks over to my seat, sticks her arms up my shirt, and rubs my torso while exclaiming that men need cushion for cuddling
>was so convinced that she was just mocking me that we didn't fuck, even when she spent the whole night doing nothing but talk to me

>at a church camp
>dressed up for a "geriatrics game night"
>wearing a tight boiler suit
>a volunteer in his early twenties grabbed my ass while we were surrounded by hundreds of other campers

I've changed my perspective over the years. Who cares even if it is gay? People who care aren't winning and obviously never will. I'd never fuck a dude or have him fuck me. Maybe I'd suck his dick. That's not 100% gay but I don't care anymore. I'll just like whatever I like, it's a lot easier.

completely off topic but your post got me ranting
it does matter user
I've hated gay's my entire life, never did anything remotely feminine as a kid cause that was gay.
I care
I can't be gay ok?

Attached: 1530458682453.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Why does it upset you so much that someone is different from you?

idk...
actually I really don't know why, I think I just hated them cause my father did idk why he did.
hmm

I feel you dude. I've never done anything feminine in my life either, cause that shits fucking gay. I hate faggots as much as the next guy, but don't you think it's possible that there's a dude with all the characteristics of a straight dude but just likes some aspects of guys sexually? I still hate the faggots that act like faggots, but I've started to accept that I just like some stuff about men. I only started having these thoughts a month ago.

I like to pinch and slap my boys on the ass and get the same in return. We know who's down for onetouchy and who's not, so it's no big deal.
Not a fan of stranger touch though.

I had my add groped in the hallway of my high school two days in a row. The second day I turned around to see who did it but I couldn't tell. I had long hair at the time so it's possible they thought I was a girl from behind or something.

It really fucked me up for a while. I was really nervous someone would do it again, so I started taking the long way around the school the rest of the year. I never figured out who it was.

obviously add -> ass. I've been revealed as a phoneposter because of my shitty keyboard.

>It really fucked me up for a while.
Damn, as someone who has done this semi regularly a couple years ago, I wish I realized that it was a really big deal to some people sooner because this makes me feel like the biggest scumbag alive.

Honestly if someone wanted to grab my ass for a sexual reason or whatever I wouldn't have that much of a problem with it, but it was the humiliating thought that maybe someone else saw and the factor that someone I didn't even know what they looked like was taking advantage of the crowded halls. I just couldn't shake the image of a few senior girls laughing at how I didn't even resist or anything the first time or some guy getting off on doing risky things and the idea that they might tell other people messed with my head.

Can breeders please never post on this board again

>um, yikes. wow. holy shit um can you like not

Attached: this aint it hoss.jpg (225x225, 9K)