If a guy is handsome, tall, and slight muscular build he is having a sexual buffet right now

>if a guy is handsome, tall, and slight muscular build he is having a sexual buffet right now
>every time you see these guys they have been with hundreds, if not thousands of women

Why is our world so shallow?

Attached: chad bot.jpg (960x640, 80K)

I weep for the good looking robots, me included.

That's nature dude, maybe if ugly people didn't breed like rabbits we could have a world free from lookism and incels

why does his shirt say duck

>me included
If you are good looking, you will have women flock to you. If you dont, you are not hot. Sorry.

>picks a good looking normalfag to portray a loser subhuman

This a million percent.

If you were actually attractive, someone would have approached you by now. You are objectively ugly.

Attached: 56fd0556246aef1d9887e25dc51de42e67f5b9a95f582033296d3d687f67f461.jpg (501x480, 91K)

you are overestimating women, seriously.

Robots will just cope pretending they are autistic and downtrodden. In reality women go out of their way to an insane degree for good looking men, because the majority of men are hideous.

>And a guy who's obviously homosexual to portray "Chad"

that's not out of character though, chad penetrates all holes

>The ulti-Chad isn't bisexual

>the majority of men are hideous

Straight-guy coming through

The Ultimate Chad is purely heterosexual. Why fuck men when every girl offers herself to you willingly?

You just answered your own question. I know that your penis has wilted from disuse but some people can actually get bored of sex.

Chad never gets bored of sex. And if he did he wouldn't risk getting AIDS by fucking another man. Faggots.

I'm a woman. Most of you are honest to god horrendous

Who's to say I haven't declined offers?

Maybe lesbianism is more up your alley if you regard 'most' guys like that.

Imagine being Chad in 2018:
> no wars
> no marriage bullshit
> woman march in the streets just to make it socially acceptable to suck your dick
> thanks to feminism, you can even fuck another dudes chick without consequences (at most, the cuck leaves her and/or you an angry message)
> thanks to modern tech and the internet, you have dating apps with hundreds of woman to choose from, depending on what you feel like to fuck this week

Literally god tier lifestyle. Add money and you may as well be living in heaven.

>Who's to say I haven't declined offers?
>robot

Who the fuck are you kidding you hideous cope?

Pretty much. people here bag on women for being loose yet young men are having the most sexual freedom ever without any need to settle down

>NUH UH CHAD IS STILL UNHAPPY SOMETIMES TOO BECAUSE REASONS

Whatever helps you cope my fine lad.

Don't forget

>You can impregnate all the women you want and leave Billy Beta to pay for your offspring via taxation.

there's nothing wrong with being selective. something isn't bad just because it doesn't include you.

>young men are having the most sexual freedom ever without any need to settle down
this exactly, only sub-humans would be male virgins in today's age

You fags really are OBSESSED with sex

Jesus nigga you act like Chad doesn't pay any taxes. If you're a McWagecuck you probably pay less in taxes than your average Chad