Why do white women do this?

Why does everyone pretend they're beautiful?

Attached: 15232714981051.jpg (1188x815, 155K)

Because it's politically correct.

she looks uglier than him desu

This.

It's only a problem when they mix with blacks honestly. That looks like a fine family to me.

:D yass!

t. mutt.

Because ppl can be polite. It still happens in 2018

Yeah, if we're being honest here, he's the one who settled. She looks 20 years older than him.

Attached: robertredfordbeard.gif (300x123, 1.92M)

Honestly this isnt nearly as egregious as some of those fucking half nogs you see.

She has brown eyes and dyed blonde hair. She's also ugly. Those kids are considered "white" in America

>muh tiny yellow dick whitey!!!

Why are asian "men" so insecure?

Attached: 1505961196154.png (500x500, 15K)

>Those kids are considered "white" in America
THIS SO MUCH LOL

No they aren’t.

Looks like a nice Finnish family to me what’s the problem

this guys gets it

They look better than either of the parents. Also it's a little crazy to screenshot pictures of children and use them as evidence that people shouldn't race mix.
She's an adult who can fuck whoever she wants; why is it even important who she fucks? High school sweetheart?

Don't white men in the United States racemix significantly more than white women? I'm not saying that race mixing is good, but it seems pointless to get worked up over every constantly reposted image having a more direct, general conversation about racemixing.

It's white suicide, not white genocide

Attached: 1469432653382.png (420x420, 165K)

go fuck yourself you stupid cunt

shh goy thats the plan, women are shown as racemixing more (this focuses on woman psyche too because they are more likely to follow the herd) . men notice this, and start hating white women (mgtow) or start racemixing too (daily azn threads, ebony threads etc.), dont tell anyone tho

Whats the problem here?

>Why does everyone pretend they're beautiful?
I don't know how they do things up in Canada, but here it's considered impolite to tell someone you think their spouse and children are hideous-looking.

Newfag.

Attached: 1518418449348.png (1052x1137, 287K)

Still would ask her to show bob and vegene

Right. The reason I have yellow fever is because some thot was pictured with Tyrone.

Attached: 1511811315923.jpg (1000x1500, 221K)

yes goy there are no exceptions to a rule and you were not born a disgusting gook fucking degenerate, the jews made you that way! kys mutt

Mutt

This. Honesty and politeness aren't necessarily concordant.

poo is asking the real questions
kek

If I met her on the street I wouldn't consider her white desu

shut the fuck up you dumb cunt

>you were not born a disgusting gook fucking degenerate
But I was. I've been in love with Yoko Shimada since Shogun aired in 1980.

Attached: yoko_shimada.jpg (707x533, 83K)

Attached: 1521494857537.png (600x600, 247K)

>Don't white men in the United States racemix significantly more than white women?
no

White women can be beautiful too you dumb racist fag