Describe your perfect girl. And what you'd do with her. I want every detail

Describe your perfect girl. And what you'd do with her. I want every detail

Attached: images.jpg (304x166, 5K)

Want to tell me what's wrong fembot?

I really like girls with short, dark hair (brown, black) Shorter than me and loves me for me instead of some facade i put up.
I'd date her and maybe marry her if things got serious and we were together for a long time.
I don't know what we'd do together aside from hanging out and going out on dates and talking.

Prepare for the cringe

I want a failure.
So we can fell less like failures together.
But thats impossible since women will never be able to fail unless they try their hardest not to succeed.

Attached: smugape.png (326x352, 227K)

16 bit > 3D.

Attached: Rosafarrell.jpg (604x1000, 71K)

Handholding nightwalks and impregnation in the mating press position

Attached: 1521687850798.jpg (1792x1206, 284K)

My ideal girl is a debt-free virgin without tattoos

I have a weakness for green eyes. Really all I want is a girl who's a little strange (or at least able to gel with my own weird idiosyncrasies) and would love me as deeply as I'd love her. Just happy to be in each other's company I guess. Kindness and empathy with intelligence too.

Also maybe decent taste in music.

Oh yeah and probably listen to Loveless and have slow intimate sex

Kenzie Zanandrie, don't have to imagine her. And I'd do everything with/to her

>hug
>snuggle
>sleep together all cozy and just lay their reflecting
>watch old adult swim cartoons together
>go to Starbucks together
>hold hands everywhere
>play video games together
>or one of us is on the laptop/reading while the other plays video games next to them
>let her be emotionally vulnerable with me like crying into my stomach
>lets me lay my head on her legs while she plays in my hair
>ditto that for me
>let her criticize my writings
>I do the same for her hobbies so we can improve together
And other stuff I guess
Thank you op goof thread

Attached: DDE0ADD7-8233-470D-B9D8-97D876799421.jpg (520x720, 106K)

The perfect girl would be someone with a Dandere personality. Gloomy and a Neet/Hikkikomori with dark eye bags. Black shoulder length bed hair.
Not fat or obese but plump, where there is some belly to fondle. Good hygiene, but kinda lazy. Snuggles and takes showers or a bath together.
She would wear a turtle neck grey sweater, with track pants. Or a singlet while sitting at home playing games. I do lewd things to her while she's distracted.
Has similar taste in music, and we enjoy watching k-drama with one another. Maybe we go camping or fishing or just out to the movies every once in a while.
No open-relationship bullshit, or any similar drama, not a feminist etc. and we eventually have a kid.

Attached: 1533668896588.jpg (441x441, 84K)

I second your post.

>shy, introverted, awkward and uncomfortable around other people, has never really fit in anywhere
>gets sentimental and nostalgic easily
>personally understands feelings of long-sustained loneliness and social isolation, self-hatred, despair/hopelessness, etc.
>deeply shares and engages in interests and hobbies with me
>desiring of great closeness and mutual need
>not interested in status or material things, just wants to live a simple life

>we always share ideas with each other, motivate each other, and get lost in our creative projects together
>we play music and come up with songs
>we learn and practice languages
>we share and organize our files and cultivate our own archive of media and projects
>we live a simple life together, ignoring the world outside and finding happiness together in spite of everything
>"I don't really need much. Just staying inside with you, doing things with you, and getting lost in our own little world together is everything I've always wanted."
>"So, what should we work on today?"
Surely I'm not alone in feeling this feeling. Is anyone else feeling this feeling that I'm feeling here?

Attached: 惡の華.png (562x314, 282K)

This girl but she also really likes taking affection as well.

Attached: worst_vs_best_girl.jpg (353x527, 45K)

>I want to brush her hair.
>I want to make her coca on a cold, snowy, evening.
>I want to realize we had our first fight, and giggle.
>I want to surprise her with a kiss while she does the dishes.
>I want to write her a love note every morning before I go off to work in the morning.
>I to carry her to bed after she had to much to drink.
>I want to listen to her complain, lounging in our own pools of sweat, when the air conditioning breaks.
>I want to take a wrong turn off the freeway, argue with her, and accidentally find a new favorite restaurant.
>I want to make her smile, as I cook her favorite meal.
>I just want to make her smile.
Please.

Me, but (male.)

I'd hold her hands and procreate with her to have a big family

Basically should be happy to coexist and not be "adventurous".
I don't mind if we fuck once a month or twice a year - I shall cherish it each time and make sure she enjoys it
Shouldn't be narcissistic
Shouldn't be morbidly obese or mentally unstable
I like boring girls
Shouldn't bitch and whine all the time

Me as a woman.
We would try to solve the millennium prize problems every day venting our frustration and anger with wild sex.

I've learnt how to lucid dream on command. She appears every time in close my eyes and doze off.

Fuck, that's me but i'm a dude.

>preferrably slavic or germanic heritage
>height isnt important
>nice hair
>somewhat nice looks, but doesnt have to be a 10/10 on first sight
>into history, HEMA and Reenactment
>would train historical combat with me or at least come to medieval festivals with me
>would lay in bed all day and chill together
>would roam the streets at night with me from time to time
>very into music, preferably hip hop
>prefers cuddling over sex
>is cool with weed
>supports me with my alcoholism
>is okay with me being kinda autistic from time to time or sperging out about special topics
>no cheating roastie
>preferably virgin, but I guess thats unrealistic
>getting a dog soon so she has to like animals
>If LDR, would reguarly meet up with me

>but i'm a dude.
you don't have to be

user, I feel you. I feel the same way, but can't explain it. I just want a qt 3.14 azn gril to live with in a 3rd world European country. Why is life so cruel? Why can't everyone find true happiness?

God I'm not really a robot either, I have friends and am not socially autistic. You guys fill a spot that no one else can. Thanks for sharing user, this really hit home.

Attached: image.jpg (850x1035, 326K)

>Ywn come home to your husbands cooking and kiss him on the cheek.

Why do people like you exist? Just to make me realize what I'll never have?

>pale and skinny
>preferably shorter than me (5'9)
>childfree
>mostly apathetic to politics
>athiest or agnostic
>gloomy pessimistic personality
>doesn't use social media with their real identities
>doesn't care about social status (having money and buying things, electronic, and toys are nice, but buying overpriced shit to impress others is pointless)
I'll probably be forever alone lmao.

Attached: 1533585685501.jpg (599x841, 52K)

nigga
u gheay

Forgot to mention what to do. I guess nerd hobbies like programming, trading cards, and anime. Then buying cool toys like a motorcycle and VR headset. Traveling seems fun.

No! I just want to marry and adopt children with a man!

>socialable ]
>active
>happy
>bubbly personality
>kinky or freaky
>likes sex
>doesn't shave any hair
>native american (but any race will do)
>same politics
>likes hugs kisses

i would do alot and i mean alot to a girl like that
we could discuss politics.
fuck like crazy
and have fun going places doing things hanging out
try to resolve problems from our past lives and help each other grow as individuals and a couple.

but i know it will never happen

Attached: 1971416_1615774835301006_1461813417_n.jpg (640x640, 172K)

>dark hair
>pale
>green eyes
>dark eye makeup
>funny
>as passionate about music as I am, similar tastes
>good sense of fashion

Literally my ex. I found my perfect girl and lost her. Kill me now.

I hate how loaded this question is, mainly because I dont think there is a perfect girl. I will try anyways
>medium length black hair
>anywhere from sticc to chubby
>smart but not pedantic and arrogant
>serious but not dandere
>can be random but not holds up spork random
>similar tastes in music, video games, and other hobbies
>accepts my quirks but not uncomditionally, always encouraging me to improve.
I like to imagine we cook together, and that, in retirement, we have enough money to cook every night.
And that we fight, but its never full of spite and anger. Rather its over politics or viewpoints. We would collaborate to create some pretty stupid althist.
That will never happen though. Because perfect girls dont exist.

Attached: C97AEFAE-F861-4838-8C77-75D2A44FFCAD.jpg (1122x1114, 167K)

>Describe your perfect girl
okay

Attached: 2018-07-31-goth-milk goth milk raven shadbase.jpg (1000x1414, 200K)

Raven is god tier good pick

Attached: 9B2C6B1B-BEC0-4A8E-8488-0EB24BF596B9.jpg (377x439, 45K)

I just want someone to hug me and tell me good things. I've been brought up to find something distasteful about everything.

About 10 years old and no gag reflex. I'm not picky.

tall, blonde, Swedish, muscular, strong thighs and arms, good jawline

Would raise a family
would also run marathons and wrestle with her.
pick her up and throw her about, but only onto soft things.

I want a girl who hates commies as much as I do, autistically likes guns as much as I do, and is a qt3.14 muscular but oppai and thicc 6'3"+ kitsunemimi (maybe with a dong)

>skinny and below my height( im 6'1)
>loves me deeply but always encourages me to improve
>doesnt do weed and smokes less than a pack a week(i dont smoke at all)
>good sense of humor or atleast appriciates my jokes
>christian or atheist or agnostic
>same taste in music and other media
>optionally interesed in graphics programming like me
>is okay with not going to clubs every week
>a bit shy in public

Honestly, is this much to ask for?

Attached: unknown.png (680x359, 29K)

Seems impossible to find girls like this nowadays

About my age. Maybe a little older/Mature(Or both preferably)
Somewhat thick(Thighs more than boobs)
Reserved yet interesting
Intelligent
Devoted to Science
Foreign(From a spanish speaking country, preferably Mexico or Spain)
Shorter than me
Dark hair(brown or black)
light skin(between white and brown)
And the most important feature: Glasses

We'd spend time sightseeing and participating in STEM related activities(Like research or attending conferences). I'd be comfortable speaking with her about my right leaning views and she'd converse with me rather than make be the bad person. We'd argue from time to time but return to happiness. In bed, while she'd be ashamed of her flaws, I would be worshiping them.

Haaa, if only my dream girl existed. Perhaps I'll find her one day. Until then, I shall develop into a chad.

Even further beyond

Attached: tumblr_p63r8lbOPk1w3bh4ro2_540 raven.png (540x725, 227K)

Yes user, I know that feel

>short, petite
>long black hair, preferably messy
>messy, lazy personality, very non feminine
That's it I think? I'm not too interested in monogamy to think about it too in depth outside of the traits I've listed. Plus, I don't think I'm ever going to get into a relationship or even want to.

Attached: 22941844-cc48-450d-b159-06d59931a1fd.png (540x673, 316K)

a girl that is willing to watch pulp fiction at least once a day for the rest of her life

Don't fret user. I believe you will come across a better version of her. You got this!

I just want someone who loves me as much as I love them

Attached: 1505999948821.jpg (1920x1040, 202K)

NGL, I came into this chatroom expecting terrible things being said about other people. Don't ask, i don't know why. These posts and this entire thread in general havee somewhat restored my faith in humanity. Ya'll are actually really wholesome, the world and especially Jow Forums could use more of you
Have a great day

>happy
>bubbly personality
>native american

Don't most native americans try to kill themselves? Good luck bro.

>tfw used to talk to someone like this
>ended up ghosting them out of low self-esteem issues
Is this the biggest mess up yet?

Writing this to think out my answer because I'm honestly not sure.

I don't see relationships as an inherently good thing, I think they're neutral generally but most often go bad. A good pairing can allow both partners to grow in faith, hope and charity, but most are built on pleasure-seeking/utilitarian grounds. Shared values are the key. Beyond that personalities I think would have to be complementary.

My key values in this area are, first and most importantly, that love is an obligation, not a sensation. Love is charity, giving when you don't want to. Anybody can 'love' when it suits them, but the act is only admirable, or even arguably present at all, when you don't want to and it's hard to do and requires effort. I think that anybody who doesn't understand this shouldn't get married or really seek relationships of any kind, because without charity all social interactions are to some extent parasitic, if not predatory. A lot of people think an ideal relationship should be symbiotic, a perfect balance of give and take, but this doesn't work. Lasting balance is impossible, and if people get in based on what they're getting out, what happens once the getting dries up? Divorce, disaster, fragmentation, lasting pain for many people. A good relationship needs to be give and give. So obviously what I'm getting at is that I think that a 'perfect' relationship, or one as near to perfect as possible has to be between two people willing to live for each other. I see this is necessary between Christians, but it can be a secular ideal too.

As for personality, I'm a gloomy weirdo and I think too much. I'd probably get along great with someone who could pin my feet to the ground and keep me from hating myself too hard. Also ideally a better Christian than me to drag me into line and hold me there. But then this sounds like a list of demands/desires. To be an ideal partner your partner's traits, or things they bring to the table, shouldn't be relevant.

I love Kass! He is perfect and I will love him forever!!!

Attached: husbando 7.0small.jpg (4865x4865, 1.71M)

I think any completely selfless and giving person is a 'perfect' partner, and any relationship built on these principles will be 'perfect' in that both parties will be completely satisfied. The key to satisfaction on Earth is in not wanting. Once you start taking you risk exhausting, and when what you came for is gone you're always still left wanting. At that point you feel inclined to leave. If you enter into a relationship with a mind towards giving you can last indefinitely. Charity is a bottomless pit. It's the most valuable thing we have to offer and one of the few things we can never run out of. As long as we're alive we can be charitable, all it takes is a will to be.

Back onto the question of a 'perfect girl'. Hypothetical perfect girl shares my ideals of faith, hope and charity and wants to live for these things. Trouble of course is, where do I fit into this? Frankly my perfect girl wants nothing to do with me romantically and that's for the best for both of us. Marriage/relationships are a concession we make towards the worst parts of our nature. If we feel the compulsion we feel it but it's something best avoided altogether if possible. Say hypothetical perfect girl and I become infatuated with each other, what do we do? I suppose marriage and 15 children, live entirely for one another and family and keep on giving and sacrificing until dead.

Does that sound grim? I don't mean for it to but I think it might.

FUCK user DONT MAKE ME SHED TEARS

Attached: e831e47cc69caced66a02d3a985d44d8.jpg (596x891, 137K)

>Describe your perfect girl.
i dont necessarily have a "perfect girl" in mind. the requirements i want her to meet are: at least somewhat attractive and interested in me.
>And what you'd do with her. I want every detail
i would slowly (but surely) try to make sure that im dominating her psychologically. although this seems rather immoral and sociopathic, i believe that there is no other choice. women will naturally try to manipulate their husbands/boyfriends, so i'm doing this out of self preservation. i've unintentionally psyched a girl into orbiting me, and she still tries to contact me to this day. if i can somehow replicate what i did to that girl onto another female, i won't have to be at the mercy of a woman.

if she eventually gets tired of me, so be it. i can find someone else. she's just a fucking meat-hole anyway. i will likely have side-hoes as well so the girl im supposedly with doesn't have a monopoly on me.

>tl;dr
my perfect girl can just be an average girl interested in me. i would cuck the SHIT out of her.

Attached: f45fgu6.png (500x215, 67K)

>tall, not fat but not skinny either
>long hair, blonde or black
>extrovert; someone that can get me out of the house from time to time
>race doesn't really matter
>loyal but not smothering
>doesn't need to have similar hobbies/interests but that would help
>protective but not jealous
That's ideal but not very likely to happen at all.

For a PERFECT girl, looks are pic related but she doesnt need to look like that, thats my personal 10/10 and for the rest

>Relatable as in being bullied and experiencing loneliness and all of that sad shit
>Willing to have children
>Shy(more shy then me) or way less shy so she could help me
>Simple, doesnt really want to get/do expensive shit, but appreciates greatly when beinng spoiled
>Religious or atleast not fully atheist

I think lots of us just want that simple quiet shy girl that will greatly enjoy your company but nowadays theyre hard to find(i found one once but was too shy to approach her, i fucking regret it to this day)

Attached: 0c153fce4251fffd7b0cce243ab3875f.jpg (736x870, 88K)

All I ask is someone who will love me for who I am

Attached: 1530206567764.gif (600x502, 37K)

Pic related, hand holding, cuddling, cooking, vidya playing together, going out for walks, camping, sending stupid shit to each other, watching movies, etc. I wish i had a gf. For real. I wish somebody loved me by the way i am and by the way i look too. But i was born a stupid faggot.

Attached: FB_IMG_15324840871247946.jpg (381x764, 225K)

Physical Traits
>more than 5 feet tall
>not obese

Personality
>very introverted
>can draw comics or write good short stories
>would be satisfied living to create her various artistic visions
>very loyal
>incredibly open-minded and willing to consider the viewpoints of others, regardless of how horrible they may appear on the surface

What we would do
>i'd be a self-employed software developer freelancer
>she an artist with a small following on patreon
>live off my crypto gains, so any money we make is just a bonus
>she helps me write that novel I always wanted to write, but only got an outline done
>I run a site for her art and stories
>we work when we feel like it and spend the rest of the time reading literature, manga, or watching shows
>we don't really go out much, but we do visit each other's relatives occasionally for holidays
>we help each other stay fit and exercise together
>we'd do all sorts of sexual roleplay which could serve as inspiration for her drawings and stories
>we'd make some indie games if we have a good idea and feel like it
>we'd play vr co-op games together

Oh man

6 ft tall
Super blonde, blonde pubes, blonde arm hairs
Blue eyes
Short haired tomboy with no makeup
Slightly overweight, big tits
Into gentle femdom
Likes old school death metal
Has a nordic accent

I recently learned how to play his song on my accordion. Does this make me husbando material?