He hasn't taken the latina pill

>he hasn't taken the latina pill

What the fucks your excuse?

Attached: 1533488042373.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

im mexican, that is my excuse ok?

She looks indian
surprised to see nice feet on a latina tho

>estos gringos

I almost forgot only the most original comments are allowed

Attached: 1467724042270.jpg (839x1024, 83K)

because it doesnt depend on race that nobody would love me

Do Latinas like aryan guys?

Attached: Dirty-Blonde-Hair-Men.jpg (500x500, 44K)

i bet i could bag her desu, too bad is a carpet muncher

latina soles were BUILT to step and jump all over white faces

Attached: 1838257829.jpg (3000x2250, 1.08M)

>lo quieres whiteboi?

tfw no latina gf with cute feet

Attached: 1533489775529.png (1366x768, 1.09M)

these latinas you have in the US look evil.
I suppose that's how poor people look here too but I'm glad I don't get to see them

Where I'm at meeting a white girl is like meeting a unicorn. I know a ton of latina chicks. Tons of single moms lathered in tattoos who fuck every other person they meet. To be quite honest, I also think a very significant portion of mexicans cheat.

Don't know why, but where I'm at that's the case.

Latinas have the best feet, user

Attached: latinafeet9.jpg (4032x3024, 1.13M)

I see so many Latinas (Latinos in general really) in Brooklyn who perpetually look angry. Do they do that as their way of looking cool or something?

Crack a smile, bitch

I'm so jealous, her toes probably feel so good on his dick head

I need a qt Latina gf

The evil-looking ones (like J Lo) are usually Puerto Rican or Dominican.

Mexicans ones look friendly.

I see evil looking Mexican girls in New York all the time. Maybe not evil, but resting bitch face. The ones who dress like black men are the worst

>oh fuck papi that feels so good, keep going
>oh no papi don't cum yet! hold it in baby I want more
>aww you're squirting already, it's only been 3 minutes. ooh you're cumming so much though, this must feel so good for you! ooh wow you're still squirting, my pussy must feel so good!
>It's okay user, I still love you! we'll try again later. right now I'll clean you up then we'll cuddle!

Attached: 1511273695754.jpg (3264x2448, 1.18M)

I'm gonna go to a J Balvin concert this October, there are gonna be so many qt Latinas there! I wish I knew how to dance, but I'm a lame American white guy so I can't

there are no latinas in eastern europe

Brown soles were built for white cock

just make this thread about feet already

I love living in Brooklyn, I can get Polish girls and Latinas in the same neighborhood

I want a tag team footjob from them

this. my white cock needs beige Latina soles so badly. my dick head is itching for Latina toes so badly, you have no idea. my cum is gonna touch the ceiling when I get Latina feet for the first time

Arent NY latinas like the type that would verbally and physically assault you to show affection?
Thats hot

i want to taste latina footsweat

NY Latinas very a lot. It's hard to generalize them because they range from being just like white girls but with a little more cultural flavor, to acting pretty much the same as ghetto black chicks

But no, I don't think what you're describing is common. However I do want to move to the Bronx or uptown Manhattan and be on a block with lots of semi-ghetto Dominican girls with round asses

Me too. It probably tastes so good

I want to smell some Latina ass while I cum, does anyone else feel that way?

I don't have much sexual experience, but the best orgasm of my life was from a Latina handjob, if her ass was in my face it would have been even better

Attached: 7.jpg (2448x3264, 976K)

>tfw no latina gf with cute toes to suck on