Weed cured my social anxiety and helped me chill the fuck out

>walking in busy town while absolutely fucking mangled while blasting tame impala from my headphones
>feel like im walking in slo-mo almost
>as i walk up to open the door of this convenience store these two teenagers walk out, didnt know what to expect
>as they look at me i just start busting out laughing really hard
>"man, i'm so fucking high"
>they guys laugh and i walk in and empty the dorito aisle
>the guy at the counter gives me a knowing look
>"dude, im really feeling like reeses, where the reeses at?"
>they only have reeses pieces
>goodenuff.jpg
>have smile on my face the whole time while looking at all the candy and chocolate bars
>btw inb4 "dude ur fat" i usually eat pretty healthy but sometimse i say fuck it and have fun, and when youre that high you just want some good shit you feel me?
>realize all of a sudden i have a fucking willy wonka factory at my disposal
>start picking up every chocolate bar in sight, kit kat, twix, m&m's, Ferrero Rocher, mars and then grab a few bags of chips and a 2 L of Pepsi
>the guy and I smile and I thank him for being cool
>walk back while dancing slightly and singing to myself, not a single fuck given
>saw the same kids i saw earlier on the way back and they said hi again and we shared another laugh
>feelsamazingman

Used to suffer from pretty bad social anxiety and depression. The last few months I've been trying to break out of my shell and talk to more people and get out more. Already down 30+ lbs, been getting compliments from people and made some more friends. Feeling more energetic and awesome, also haven't smoked as often as I found I would get lazier sometimes but I have eaten healthier when I do get bad munchies.

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 7K)

Psychotic breakdown in 3,2,1......

Attached: 1424115749164.jpg (328x498, 41K)

weedposting is almost worse than racebait

Chester, it's way way past your bedtime. Go to bed sweetheart.

Weed makes my anxiety and paranoia 100000x worse, fuck off obnoxious potheads

OP here, bruh i literally have had the same shit happen but thats just from being too high or letting shit get to you, you literally just have to stop giving a fuck and either smoke less or get some CBD

god help me don't ever let me do some gay shit like this in public

If I take one hit it makes me feel like shit dumbfuck
>you literally just have to stop giving a fuck
Duuude just like uhhh be yourself mannn xDD

Neck yourself faggot

Dude, you're an idiot. It's true. I kept having panic attacks so I switched to taking a small hit of a vape or oil with CBD and it was immensely more chill.

And if you literally can't do it, then don't do it. But for a lot of people it's just the dosage, the setting and their mindset going into it. Along with anxieties and stresses they already have.

There was a point in my life when I learned drug use (weed/booze) removed anxiety and so like you I used it as a crutch. There comes a point when they stop being a crutch and start being a problem. You can't function normally without and you make a complete fool of yourself when on it. You think people like you more and that you are more confident but the truth is they view you as the same as a dog or a retard.

I've been where you are OP but I'll just warn you right now, it all goes to shit when you smoke daily or start basing friendships around smoking every time you meet up. Less is more with weed. Also getting the munchies doesn't mean you have to eat nothing but junk food.

I mean it depends. Obviously acting really dumb/stereotypical will bring that but generally (OP here btw) I'm just really chill and open minded and goofy. Even this story is dumb and I'm well aware, I just don't care. I am glad to be goofy and happy rather than super pretentious, taking myself super seriously and depressed. Fuck all of that. Opening myself up gave me freedom to meet friends and then I took psychedelics which made me even happier and give less of a shit about everything.

But yeah using it all the time as a crutch? Obviously that's not good and I don't condone that. I used to smoke everyday but recently don't as much and feel a lot better but once in a while it's nice to have the odd drink or vape a bit to chill out and let some tension go you know? Especially after being alone for a while.

> it all goes to shit when you smoke daily or start basing friendships around smoking every time you meet up.

You're right. I used to do that but these days I don't. I usually just chill and don't do anything, maybe a little CBD to take the edge off or a beer and every few months I'll join in with my friends and smoke a good amount or get wasted to say fuck it.

>Less is more with weed.

I learned this the hard way, yep. Used to own a big bong.

>Also getting the munchies doesn't mean you have to eat nothing but junk food.

I know. That's why nowadays I try to eat more fruit and protein but when this story happened I was craving some sweets man cause I rarely eat chocolate these days ya dig?

It is already too late for you I'm afraid. You did not get better, all you did was perform a lobotomy.

Lol ok man. :^) If anything I'm more open minded and socially capable than I've ever been so if you consider that a "lobotomy" instead of being a straight edge uptight pussy than that's fine man.

Weed makes me happy and oddly self aware but I'm way too paranoid about being high in public or around other people.

I'm happy people smoke pot. All renters are pot smokers and you guys keep my wallet fat, thanks. Fucking sheep.

You say that but this reply suggests the opposite. Your response to that user implies you are closed minded and that you can't deal with criticism without trying to lash out with " :^) " and passive aggressive behaviour. Really doesn't say "open minded and socially capable," sounds closer to childlike and petty.

Attached: 1532257879990.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

There are two types of brains
>One built around cocaine
>One built with built-in cocaine.
Only one of these is affected by cocaine.
>The one without the built-in cocaine.
>tfw only one of these types of brain will experience the lens effect on weed.

nah im just naturally sarcastic when i type on here i guess you can't really make a judgement without knowing them IRL user, its different. i just dont take this seriously i just shitpost when im bored and high to create discussions

>When you call out a retard and his posting style changes so drastically he could easily be mistaken for a different person.

This is how I know you aren't a shit poster. You are now trying to backpedal and dismiss your behaviour, it is embarrassingly transparent and childish. Next time I advise doubling down on the shitposting, it makes it less obvious when someone's words have hit you so hard.

Attached: 1527664158227.jpg (1021x964, 94K)

>weed made me more submissive and passive
lol just in time for the invasion

lol you take this shit way too seriously nigga go watch your fuckin anime faggot

>caring this much to write up an armchair psychologist analysis

DUDE WEED LMAO congrats you discovered what everyone knows about already

Lel this is pretty fucking smug. Pretending you're making a logical argument against the OP through your clever socratic reasoning, when all you did was deny the OP's claim that he feels his life has improved.
You present two options - either he claims his life has improved, which you don't count as a valid response, or it's gotten worse, in which case you win. Basically you're an insufferable faggot who think he's 'won an argument' by setting up two options where you can claim superiority in both. Pathetic.

Weed is both the best and worst thing in my life. Anyone else know this feel?

Hehe. Well done for noticing user. How did you know the first comment was also me? I tried to make it appear like the anime poster was a new user, what gave me away?

Attached: 1523714986172.jpg (572x720, 31K)

good for you, escape to normie hood

>neck yourself
fucking autist

So you acted like a faggot retard and made a fool of yourself and people laughed at you? Cool.

this is fucking bullshit. i act weirder when im quite stoned, otherwise it doesnt do much other than make playing vidya and music etc. better