Shit that depresses you

Whenever I go to the store and I see couples or people smiling and being happy I instantly feel like shit.

Knowing I missed out on my youth (prom, first girlfriend, first kiss, hanging with friends) I know its not too late to do this stuff but i'd be doing it from the perspective of an adult

If i were to get a girlfriend the crushing feeling i couldn't live up to her previous relationships.

Pls post more cute girls so i can feel like shit

Attached: 1527192411370.webm (970x720, 946K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.falundafa.org/eng/lectures/1996L.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unschooling
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>en.falundafa.org/eng/lectures/1996L.html
>From one life to another, how many parents, wives, sons, daughters, sisters and brothers have you had in each lifetime? In your long journey of life, you are even unable to count them. Also, some are human and some are not human. Which ones are real? It is just that human beings are lost too deeply in the maze! Your real parents are in the place where the universe created you. That is where your parents are
>Therefore, your real parents are right now watching you over there, hoping that you will return; but instead of returning, you get lost here and still feel that your relatives are all here
>For human beings to be human is not the goal. The goal is to return to your original true self
>You still want to return to that paradise that you originally came from, the place where your life was created

Attached: IMG_4825.jpg (932x615, 129K)

don't worry about being not able to live up to her previous relationships, becsuse it won't happen.

Shit that angers me is when I go out, pretty anywhere, and see young and, almost always, attractive girls. It makes me angry seeing them, because I've never felt what it's like being around or inside them. I am left taking a mental image of their face and fits or ass and then spanking to them later when I get home. This whole thing depresses me, that I am such a failure

I do this too except with butterface milfs

Why is she atractive, Seriously. :Why do Men find her atractive? Why does this place advertise How good this woman looks?
Be honest.

Do we really want to make Fat People niggers and the crippiled atractive?

1-800-555 America common now

Falun quads of truth.

Attached: IMG_4157.jpg (736x2208, 231K)

Wowwee nice digis mein ffriend i love u

You're not alone in that user.
>start off looking at them and saying "wow she's cute, I wonder what it would be like to date someone like that."
>remember girls like that never like me
>remember girls like that never will like me
>feel like crap
>remember girls like me enough to be pleasant and friendly but never anything more
>feel crapier
>think about oneitis
>anhero.exe
>(optional) see chad boyfriend and realize why I lose out
>start taking stock of breasts, butt, feet, etc
>be depressed until fap time at home
>crawl into bed and imagine comfy times with qt and feel worse.

Basically everything normal people do but anything that relates to couples being happy or anything from school years, I feel robbed of a potentially happy childhood because I was homeschooled in the middle of nowhere and was never allowed to leave my property.
Everytime I go to the city, which is fairly infrequently, I see these completely normal people having friends and significant others and my brain swings back and forth between wanting to kill myself and wanting to stop these people from being happy somehow.

I feel like we'll all have similar things that depress us though, I want to feel new things so does anyone have anything specific to their situation that depresses them, like anything unique?

Attached: 1521337339097.jpg (750x1334, 95K)

>I missed out on my youth (prom, first girlfriend, first kiss, hanging with friends)

Just invest in Bitcoin you fucking virgin

Attached: 1524524513718.jpg (249x249, 7K)

>all this Chinese mythology and Buddhist imagery
>and yeah let's throw in some Judeo-Christian angels on the bottom too why not

Top jej the CCP was absolutely 110% in the right this is a goddamn cult

Its better to start late than never. One day you'll be old and frail wishing you started now.

>No one could ever love me, and I completely understand why they wouldn't
>When I see coworkers talking effortlessly about nothing in particular, smiling, laughing. Resurgence of suicidal thoughts when they talk about going to the bars as a crew
>when I have to talk to my mother and admit I'm still doing nothing with my life
>when I get too near the university and see all the young happy people working on their educations and/ or just having the time of their lives

Attached: 435678974346576.jpg (500x712, 50K)

Homeschooling is child abuse, man, I feel exactly like you do.

she makes me so sad

Attached: 1490392392670.png (778x512, 29K)

cute girls make me wanna kms. especially if they're taken

>Homeschooling is child abuse
it should definitely be considered as much, I don't consider the people who choose to do it evil, but they're stunting their child's growth as a human being and leaving them unprepared for life, unless you're some upper class family that can afford to have your kid tutored and socialize outside of school all it is, is a desperate attempt by the parents to keep their kid with them by sabotaging any possibility they make it in life.

I love my parents but holy SHIT this should not be fucking allowed in an era where all jobs require social skills and getting an "in" through friend networks.

you only think that because they look happy.

while they look happy they might not be at that moment and are just trying their best to look happy to make a comfortable social environment to the people around them.

if you want to be apart of that you have to do what their doing too

Attached: tumblr_n0mc7bnXwk1rn4zmco1_500.png (472x584, 85K)

>When I see coworkers talking effortlessly about nothing in particular, smiling, laughing.
I feel like if I want to have good social interactions and make girls enjoy my company I would have to dumb myself down. Talk about stuff that I think is useless but they think is interesting.

I couldn't care less what I talk about with other people, I just want to talk to them without the panic and insecurities making the experience so painful. I'm so lonely I'd take anything. You could focus on your own interests and hobbies at home later.

>I don't know why you're single
At this point anytime I hear that especially from a woman, I just get full on pissed. It hurts worse to hear that than even just you're alone because x,y,z

>cue the extremely gay "bro I act normal but wear le mask in public"

>but they're stunting their child's growth as a human being and leaving them unprepared for life
>I love my parents but holy SHIT this should not be fucking allowed in an era where all jobs require social skills and getting an "in" through friend networks.
Yup, I "pass" just fine online with people but in person I feel like a mess. I got some basic socialization in elementary school but from 4th grade onward I became a hermit. Texas doesn't even require the state to check up on your child's education/curriculum.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unschooling
Check this shit out, it's what my mom tried to do. I know "blame your parents for your woes" is a worn out excuse but when you're taken out of school and are allowed to do nothing but sit on your ass and play video games until you're 23 who DO you blame? People aren't born with discipline or work ethic or social skills.

>allowed to do nothing but sit on your ass and play video games until you're 23
Are you me?
Honestly, it's perfectly fine to blame the people whose job it is to raise you for not even trying to do it right, I too was given no responsibility to do anything, I would sleep on a book in front of my mom until 3 hours into it then I would just say "I'm done" and go play games, no tests no grading nothing, when you're a kid why is it supposed to be your responsibility to buckle down and do this shit when you're not being taught responsibility?
would any kid do anything different if they were given a blunt choice between fucking around all day or school?

Attached: 1437377607067.png (418x359, 13K)

>I've never felt what it's like being around or inside them
>or inside them

Attached: 1530303024407.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Whenever I go on a highway and just see an endless line of comfy consumer drones making the daily commute I just know this world needs to be destroyed.

Couples where both are taller than me.

>be me
> 2nd grade
> girl I dislike has a crush on me ( for some reason)
> she walks up to me in pe
> whatdoyouwant.png
> she kisses me
> on ze lips
> T H O T D E T E C T E D.jpg
> tell her that girls are gross and to leave me alone
> never talked to me again

That's the story about how my first kiss was robbed from me by a thot from 2nd grade.

Sounds like we had identical childhoods.
>would any kid do anything different if they were given a blunt choice between fucking around all day or school?
Kids are like dogs, they crave structure even though it may seem cool to let them do what they want or mean to make them do things a certain way.

>Hey, wanna sit on your ass and play video games all day and not do any work?
>Yea! School sucks!
Woosh, there goes the key years to socialization, networking, falling in love, falling out of love, learning to put your nose to the grindstone and working.

The worst part is my parents think I can just go walk in and get a job or go to college because "I'm smart" and get back on track with my life that they derailed. I'd rather be stupid and hardworking than "smart" but lazy.

These parents that go through homeschooling fully understand that kids need structure for everything else, but nah, for school? fuck it the kid will surely understand how important that is.

don't know about you but I get the same smart spiel, and it's like yeah what do you expect when I get nothing but video games and time to think to myself?
do you want me to print up a resume about the things I taught myself?

yeah the boss is gonna look at my resume with 10 years of WoW and a half dozen other MMOs on it, see a big fat unemployment gap from 16-23 and wonder why nobody's snatched this gogetter.

What a fuckin joke.

Whenever my oneitis who has long since forgotten about my existence posts on instagram which is like every fucking day

>as I witness the ensemble of people going to work to produce all of the things I use in my daily neet life
>bro, just let it burn, there's gotta be a better way
fucking zoomer

Same here; how tall are you for this to also happen to you frequently enough to notice?

So, you're literally saying we should all return to nothing, right?

Attached: image.jpg (800x455, 156K)