Any other fembots give up on men completely...

Any other fembots give up on men completely? I just dont know what they want and cant be bothered trying to read their mind.

Attached: E6B02979-9A98-4E98-8C76-550F1625896A.jpg (1280x720, 577K)

Keep saying that, and continue to ride the cock carousel

Alrighty m'lady. A test and a test this is a test comment. Yeet!

what i want:
sex

Do you want to be my friend? I'm a male and I'm pretty straightforward, I'd just like someone to talk to platonically about our interests or whatever. You sound like a sane robot so why not.

I would like to impregnate you and ghost you, making you a single mother. If any fembots in Australia want this pls reply.

Have you tried asking them what they want? They would tell you that quite literally the only thing they want is companionship. A hand to hold, a voice to hear, someone to share a life with.

same but gender reversed. what the fuck even is a relationship. I'd ask if you want to find out what it is if I was smooth but I really really don't care.

Just be like a woman in an 80s romance film or a woman in a Jane Austen book. Copy them.

Go post about this on lolcow farm and continue complaining over there instead.

stop larping faggot you know exactly what we want. Men aren't flaky bitches like your nigger gender

Attached: 14444480.jpg (840x544, 62K)

Crystal cafe's name is well chosen. What is coffee? A drink made of coffee beans. How are said coffee beans prepared? They are roasted.
A cafe, indeed, serves a decoction of roasted beans.
Now, what happens when heat or pressure is applied to extreme levels to something containing carbon such as coffee beans? Well, first they get max-roasted, but also it forms a crystalline structure (named a diamond).
So, Crystal Cafe = a place where the roastiemaxes are served for others to enjoy.

KYS whore YOU motherfuckers are the CRAZY ones here. Get the FUCK GET OUT! GET OUT!

Attached: Danganronpa_1_Toko_Touko_Fukawa_Halfbody_Sprite_13.png (607x517, 133K)

I gave up on people. I have a small cabin that I inherited and I've been here ever since. Don't talk to people at work, have no friends at home, family doesn't talk to me and I don't talk to them. I thought it would be depressing, but it's actually really relieving. The biggest downside is when I need help, I need to pay for it.

wow you cant even have a normal conversation with anyone on here what a surprise

im not sure a want a girlfriend either, it seems like soo much effort and i just dont have the energy for something like that right now. Maybe if i found someone i could relax around, but so far that hasnt happened.

Attached: 1529347212735.jpg (1242x1094, 134K)

I just want headpats. Gib.

Attached: D5BA2A2E-06A0-45FB-ABA7-28FC188B2EB2.jpg (551x960, 150K)

nah i find it easier to talk to guys than other females, at least over the internet. most of the people i talk to regularly are guys

>give up on men completely
Not a single woman ever means that.

as gay robot can i pls have the dickings you give up

alright, do you have a contact so i can send virtual headpats?

No, because you have a penis

as a bibot i will gladly reroute my penis to you.

bASed and epIc redpill

im so lonely all i want is a girl to be next to and maybe talk to sometimes and just be comfy with i dont even want sex

That's not the head I'm asking you to pat user! Although...

i'll reiterate this offer to any fembots reading. i get along better with females

Ive given up on men because I dont want to have sex.

I'm quite content with jerking off too, but I would like to help someone else get off just once.

sorry I don't really masturbate either.
I have fear of sex, or erotophobia, not to be mistaken with fear of performing, my fear is mixed with fear of being naked or body dysmorphia and fear of the actual act of sex or masturbation, along with intrusive thoughts during sex, I hear voices telling me to stop masturbating as I have schizophrenia (basically lol xd I'm crazy xdddd)

seeing you masturbate doesn't trouble me at all however so you wont need to stop

If I still seem desirable to you, I have to tell you that I am an ftm tranny (not an mtf, I have no dick so dont worry)

they want holes.
don't fall for it. the relationship meme is an evolutionary scam made to encourage undesirables to procreate more.

cringe.
origniii

why do you need to know what we want?

we'll take you anyway

whats cringe about it desu?

Companionship.
Intimacy.
Affection.

Attached: dettachment.png (800x600, 284K)

answer me imbicile

Fuck of glow in the dark cia nigger

excuse me what the fuck are you implying here?

Attached: latest.png (260x258, 50K)

If you're female and can't get laid you're even more pathetic than your male counterpart. You should really consider suicide.

Yes, but not because of that, it's just simpler and I don't enjoy the company of most men. I only ever even tried because that's what expected, but then I realized I couldn't give a shit.

that you glow in the dark you nigger
King Terry is going to fuck you up, get right with God

Hey that's cool and all. I'm glad you've given up on men. I just have one request. Could you insufferable cunts please uninstall any multiplayer online competitive video games you happen to play and never play another one ever again? They are male spaces and we don't want you there either. Thanks!

I hope you realize sexual attraction is the only reason they interact with you.

Attached: 1526012301080.jpg (960x534, 134K)

>I just dont know what they want and cant be bothered trying to read their mind.
Are you fucking serious? Women are literally the most complicated cunts in the world.

90% of the time, we want sex, food, or drugs.

The other 10%, we want to be left to our own devices

you are probably not around anymore but i will take you up on your offer. do you have email or discord?

If you're who I think you are (unlikely, but regardless), my general self hating behavior is not the standard for men, find someone who isn't broken and you'll get it.

someone needs to post a new letter thread, I guess
the paranoid schizophrenia is leaking

Attached: 1528759505631.jpg (850x1276, 225K)

I'm not the same user, but I'm willing to give it a shot. Want me to post discord?

Is it? I thought it was just me.
But nah, I thought you might have been a femanon from a thread I was in.
In hindsight, I wish I wasn't such a self hating fuck and just entertained her thinking more instead of shrugging off her attempts to help. I know it wouldn't have worked, because it never does, but sometimes I feel like laying down and believing it for a few minutes so it doesn't feel so bad.

1. Don't be too ugly.
2. Don't demand too much.

What guys want summed up.

I didn't give up on men because they're shitty. I give up on them because I've been alone so long that I find it stressful to deal with someone everyday. I'm not used to being wanted or being involved. I'm so used to only caring about myself and doing things about myself. Involving someone with my schedule is stressful despite me doing nothing but playing on my computer outside of work.

im usually wary of other anons who jump in out of nowhere, but sure we can try if you drop your contact

Wanna FUCK pic related

Attached: 6bf.jpg (640x621, 38K)

It's okay fren, bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks.
Don't let it get in your head.
Stiff upper lip and hwhat not.

Attached: apu_dance.gif (528x555, 816K)

Just didnt want to leave you hanging, I know the feel. My discord is selomepe#0127. Tell me your discord name with no # so I know who to accept

Any fembots here want to talk? I'm nervous and scared to talk to women so I kinda want to get better at it.

Attached: 1531451375976.jpg (850x1240, 146K)

If I'm being honest, she seemed a little too optimistic to have been here a while. Even with all my issues laid out, she said it was probably going to be ok. Maybe she was just saying that, maybe she believes it, I don't know.

I give you headpats with my dick

What issues, user?
It probably won't be "okay" but the world will keep spinning.

My penis is yours

>I just dont know what they want and cant be bothered trying to read their mind.
It can't possibly be that hard to figure out. Personally, I just want to have some sort of common interests. Oh, and lewd things. But it can't be one or the other. It has to be both.

Mostly personality stuff, I didn't even get into the situation.
It probably wouldn't matter regardless of the situation, that stuff is myself holding me back in a way.

Where are you from? We can talk if you would like.

I'm from USA, does that make it no good?

Im actually from the USA too, so thats pretty good.

is this a baitpost? its girls who do this shit. guys will tell you to your face what they want. its girls who need their mind read.

Got a discord I can add you or something?

I do but I dont want to be spammed by requests so I wont post it in public.

Alright i'll post mine then
ctrl#7713

>be me
>19
>have had a crush on girl since we were 5
>friends from ages 3 - 11 or so, didn't really talk afterwards
>she's now friends with a friend of mine
>our mutual friend (my best friend) decides to try and set me up on a blind date
>i begrudgingly say "okay. just tell me who declines, I guess"
>at some point, he asked her (without knowing about my crush on her) and she declined
>yeah, i'm a long-term NEET, but I have my own house, money and time. i'm reasonably intelligent and I have enough friends to stop me from being a hermit. i'm not the most attractive guy, maybe a 6, but i present myself well
>earlier this year, she agreed to going on a date with this guy who was in our year in school. he's pretty ugly and unintelligent, but he has a low-paying job
>and before you ask, no, he didn't ask her out himself, either.
what the fuck do women want, seriously?

Attached: 6wr2gcj84ozy.png (612x491, 98K)

I spent three years in a relationship with someone who I was sure I loved. I always tried to tell him that, and I finally did it a year into our relationship. But he would never tell me that back, he feared commitment, told me he's scared because his dad was a cheater and he's scared that he'll be too. I stayed anyway, wanted to change his mind, have him love me back. But no, he fucking left me, because apparently he thinks it'll be better for both of us.
I open my heart to someone and they step on it. It's too fucking cruel, I hate men now.

>he warned me but i was too naive to listen. it's all his fault

You're already in the friendzone

Or dont add me :^)

But I'm not friends with her.

According to this thread all you men want is love and I had plenty to give, but still ended up unloved and alone. So maybe you're just lying? And you actually want more that that? Or something else? Make up your minds.

I feel ya mate. Same here.

West coast? Maybe we can try.

Won't work women on the internet don't count as real women anyway.

Want to be friends? We can play on computer together

Asl and interests, I'm always willing to try desu

Men also want a pretty gf, most don't have the bals to admitt that though.

we do want love. unreciprocated love is a bitch. it's not enough for you to love him if he doesn't love you back. no amount of wishing was going to change the outcome. he warned you that he was bad news.

>drugs

Yikes!
That's sad!

Sorry, I'm not from US, but from Europe.

Intimacy in all it's forms, that's literally it. Not sex, not close friendship, but both together with either without the other being unsatisfying. We aren't the confusing ones. It's not our fault you lot are fucked in the head and real emotional attachment, honestly, and vulnerability makes your pussy dry up.

I wanted to give up on men, but i actually met someone on Jow Forums and we've been going steady for over a year now

I truly didn't think love was real anymore, but i'm madly in love with my partner and he feels the same for me

It's very nice

I want this but I haven't met a weeb fembot and I just want to kill myself already

no why would i give up aaa theres plenty of sharks in the sea, just because one nigger did or said something that doesnt meet my expectations that doesnt mean that other guy will be the same

Want to give it a go desu? Post Asl and interests if interested

I guess that is sorta my fault. I just tried very hard. Then again what's the point of being with someone if you're not willing to commit? At least I don't see it.

When I was still in relationship, it just seemed like it was getting better. He told me a lot about his plans for the future, always included me in those plans. We talked about how much we care about each other. And how we match, that we make a good couple. He just never said the L-word, I figured he would at some point, that's why I stayed. I feel dumb.

22 poland gaming photography politics arguing with sjws and feminists and non whites volleyball and making music hello what about uuuuu

fake and not true and impropable to boot!

dont feel too dumb. just consider it a lesson learned and try not to make the same mistake again. this is where female psychology works against females, because its a bad idea to be in a relationship for who someone *could* be. you should always be in a relationship with someone for who they are now, today - not who they will be in the future.

since the selection process for girls involves analyzing possibilities and potentials of future mates, i can only guess that it would be confusing. sort of a gray area instead of black & white.

If you're in Europe I can try.

> Polish in Berlin
> 20
> likes /tg/ stuff + anime
> white
> very far to the right (not holocaust tier yet)

Hello 18 USA vidya anime and film are my biggest hobbies, but I'm also an argumentative stubborn fuck and derive such cathartic pleasure from destroying leftists and sjws fragile worldview. I dont make music but everyone in my family does so I know way too much about it. If you're cool with ldr or want to b friends we can chat more

i mean, as a guy, i also analyze and try to guess what my potential girl will be like in the future, but its mostly limited to "how fat will she get?" and "will she turn into a raging bitch?"

Men wants:

Pussy
You knowing when to be quiet

That's pretty much the only 2 nonnegotiables for any man

>go on crystal cafe
>first thing i see is this

Attached: roast.png (723x338, 53K)

Dunno which user is the original one I msgd but it dont matter to me, anyone interested is welcome, see to learn about me, sorry I'm not in eu