>26
>still haven't lived on my own because I hate where I live
>live in a really rural area and just dont like it im not comfortable here
>all I wanted to do was move to a big city
>stayed with my parents so I could save up money
>finally about to leave
>just get fucked over and stuck here even worse in the worst possible moment
>still stuck living with my parents

holy fuck im so sad. all I wanted to dow as live on my own in a good situation now its like im forced to live with my parents forever or just be sad

Attached: untitled.png (434x288, 228K)

What happened?
Origanou

I just didnt want to move out and stay here and be stuck here forever because this place is so empty but I keep getting stuck here I dont know what to do

I moved from rural to big city. Crowded and expensive as fuck, but people-watching is fun. Would recommend if you're paid well.

I cant move because im stuck now. its like ill never know and ill just have to always wonder and be sad. thanks god.

is anyone else this pathetic? I feel really sad and alone. I wish I had someone to talk to

Don't drive drunk

i'm sorry to hear that this has you feeling so down. i also live in an extremely rural area and it can be lonesome at times, though it has its benefits as well.

Attached: b185b.jpg (789x532, 50K)

My hatred for people increased 100 folds when I moved to a city. It's the same as rural area but with slightly better facilities but much more inconveniences - expensive, full of incompetent fucks, crowded.

I just want some friends that have similar interests. everyone out here is exactly the same.

sorry meant to say something but i accidentally pushed enter. i just wish i could see what its like on the other side. its so unfair i have to just sit here and misery and never know and just waste my time

i truly feel like there is something evil and unnatural following me around and cursing me. theres no way i can explain having this awful of a life without it being a curse or being targeted or something. its just all so bad.

Just want to say that you should ignore the anons talking about hating everyone and all that bull. The reason you feel the way you do is because human beings are naturally social and curious creatures and we yearn for that exposure to that which we do not know. It's kinda why diversity, while maybe not having any tangible immediate benefits, is so naturally sought.

Your situation is tough but regardless of how you feel, you need to make sure that the life you're living is at least directionally correct. Save money and build a skill set that will eventually pay dividends. Delayed gratification is tough to deal with, but one day you'll find that you are able to pursue what you're looking for. It's just that the road to get there sucks massively.

Research and exercise tenacity and persistence. You have the internet

eh man ive been trying everything not sure what to do anymore

are small towns satans domain?

Why do you want to move to the big city? It's a good ambition, but I'm curious.

I at least wanna try it out. plus the really really really sad part is I always wanted to make music. like ever since I was 8-9 years old I tried making music despite my parents being too poor. I went over to my friends house and played his drum set and shit. I was always trying to play my friends musical instruments and playing the drum set in my school every chance I had at study hall and me and my friend would always go to the music room and play guitar and shit.

i eventually had to sell my drum set that i got for myself because i got arrested and in trouble and i had to do it to pay a fine off. after i quit music i started making music on my computer producing music off fl studio and finding my true genre im passionate about.

after over a decade of playing music imagine the feeling i felt when i realized i could never be anything just because of where i was born. after that i decided i was going to move to any big city i could but my dreams just kept getting crushed more and more and more and over and over and over again

im literally just lying here with dead eyes laying on the ground with barely any motivation left to live while this small town just keeps kicking the shit out of me while there's nothing i can do about it. this town has some spiritual entity in it trying to rip away all my happiness because it wants me to be as miserable as it is plus all the people here. i truly feel like everything here is against me and this place is truly of the devil. i know it is.

they've taken everything from me ganged up on me and took away any chance i have to fight back now they're just fucking with me and kicking the shit out of me while i just lay on the ground completely defenseless.

>25
>moved the fuck out of the city to a rural area
>people are much nicer, everyone knows each other and are friendly, nice sense of community
>no hobos screaming at me on the way to work
>no more dealing with the shitty traffic and 45 min drive to work
>want to head to the city? go for a drive
>want to feel relaxed? oh shit its all around me
>no more shit smell for no reason
>no more constant traffic noise
>no more suffocation from constantly being surrounded by 50 people smoking at once
>not to mention how god damn expensive everything is in a big city

People just want what they think they can't have, but big cities are truly a shitty experience, fine to visit, not to live in.

>people are much nicer, everyone knows each other and are friendly, nice sense of community

yeah cause you're white. no duh your own kind is going to be nicer to you. also your accomplishment was 100000x easier than mine.

Didnt you post a thread like this sone hours ago

when did I say I was white? maybe you're just an unlikable cunt?

>live in a really rural area and just dont like it im not comfortable here
>>all I wanted to do was move to a big city

Attached: 34476838_864597920402121_4590858901670330368_o snap.jpg (1200x794, 92K)

no im just normal not a close knit community cousin fucker

yeah, you sound unlikable mate - sorry. if you're stuck there maybe try to get along with people better. calling people cousin fuckers probably makes them think you're a cunt

ive done everything they ostracize me because I was born too poor to be happy and everyone here is just happy as fuck driving a four wheeler around an empty field and running into walls with their mouth wide open

plus your small town is probably better like some urbanized small town an hour away from a city im 8 hours from a real city

Alternatively, user:
>be me
>move to NYC 4.5 years ago from somewhat rural area (less than 200,00) to try to change my life
>get here, get a job, etc.
>tiny apartment
>normies, normies everywhere
>nobody does anything interesting; just watches TV after work
>etc.

Think about what you can do to improve your situation where you are, user. I had some good experience, but I kind of wish I could have the last 4 years back.

user if you wanna make music, just throw it up online. The kids use Soundcloud these days anyway.

dude if you live somewhere with rednecks and fourbies get a job, buy a shitbox and do some skids.

people bond through activity. if you never showed a common interest and you're always walking around like a sad cunt having a cry because you don't have a lot of money of course nobody is gonna want to spend time with you

always remember inside every sad cunt theres a mad cunt

trust me nothing works out here. I dont even have the motivation I cant keep working my balls off with 0 happiness or reward. im not a robot im a human. humans aren't meant for small towns its for emotionless robots. just work sit home sleep work sit home sleep work sit home sleep. people here think fun is just an unnecessary part of life.

I just want to hang out with normal people. thanks though.

>I just want to hang out with normal people. thanks though.
>>>/reddit/

>nothing works out here. I dont even have the motivation I cant keep working my balls off with 0 happiness or reward
What makes you think you'll strike it big in the city, where millions of other people are trying to do the exact same thing?

And some of those people have been doing it all their lives. Or have money. Add to the stress of the big city - what motivation will you have then?

I at least deserve the opportunity to go and try and see if I fail or not. well I guess not. I guess im just meant to suffer.

join the military
orusbakM

Sure, you can try, but you should be realistic. Cities aren't glamorous - unless you're rich. That idea is manufactured by movies, TV, other musicians, whatever.

"Wherever you go, there you are."

no I cant try im being punished by the fullest extent of the law for a minor crime because im black

thats not what i need

Hey user, I'm really sorry, but I have to try to get some sleep. I wish we could chat more.

I hope you find peace and happiness someday. I suggest trying to fix your situation where you are, to the best of your ability. At least you tried, instead of giving up. I know the law sucks.

>because im black
thread abandoned desu. nobody goes to jail because blackness. if you can get that chip off your shoulder, maybe come back and we can talk

>because im black
kek he wants to go to to the city so he can steal
can't steal from rednecks they all have guns

im being punished way worse than other people get

accept responsibility for your actions and fuck off

no I want to leave my shit town fuck you and fuck the law too

that attitude will get you far in life. don't lose it.

im being punished way harder than I deserve and half of it is god its not just humanity. im literally cursed.

Honestly famalam I wouldn't want to hang around black people in a rural setting either, your problem OP, is that whatever cities you could afford to move to would also be filled with niggers.

You shouldn't have commited the crime if you couldn't handle the consequences.