/britfeel/

dave shares his winnings with the lads edition

Attached: Baugn.jpg (3877x2823, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Brdx7kmxx2I
youtube.com/watch?v=w8vsuOXZBXc
youtube.com/watch?v=5xPdL8MEJws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I MADE THIS THREAD YOU FUCKERS BETTER POST IN IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just woke up lads, so sleepy

best try to sleep i gusss

Sort your life out sonny, success breeds jealousy.

i luv u dave

clean your scratch cards bucko

nah lad, i'm not going to post in ya thread

wait shit didnt meen to do that

you never had a choice user, ive been pulling the strings all along, i knew someone would post in my thread eventually

I don't understand why this video makes me feel something lads?
youtu.be/Brdx7kmxx2I

Also there's a girl that I think likes me I think and looks like a young Anna Chapman with brown eyes not sure what I should do as she seems to like me but I keep isolating myself recently after my injuries.

Regardless What are you doing at 4am lads?

>when the puppet believe it owns the strings

Attached: virtues_last_reward.jpg (500x714, 140K)

real 5am hours

Been watching magic the gathering arena stream playbacks on YouTube.
It's 5am. Gf is in bed. Miss having my own space.

On No Mans Sky with the boys at 5am, didn't think I'd be spending my 20s

I wish I was a cool sophisticated lotto winner like Lotto Winner Dave

>Nu Males Sky
kys

doing some /comfy/ cooking rn on OSRS what you lads up to ?

It's pretty comfy with the new update lad, actual multiplayer init

Smoking a disgusting cigarette as I've just taken up smoking and drinking G&T

>G&T very based
>ciggies very not based

been off them for 18 months la don't start

I know, it's stupid. I stick a bit of tobacco in joints but since I'm out of weed at the moment I feel a compulsion to smoke something. Also I'm using a roach as I have no filter tips. Fucking vile.

i get ya lad, nothing worse than running out of weed, mentol rollies is what i smoked, miss it honestly but better for it

Think I'm gonna go Berlin. I wanted to visit a few cities in Germany. I reckon I will just try and slum it in Berlin for a few weeks instead.

I've actually enjoyed menthols when I've tried them, but yeah probably not worth taking any further.

any lads got any ideas for good ps1 games to buy
got worms, tekken 2 and bushido blade so far

You are buying ps1 games?
I have a chipped one and download and burn games to disk to play. It's OK. Mainly a nostalgia thing.

mission impossible
fifa 2001
crash bash
time splinters (i cant remember if that was ps1 or 2)

i like collecting the cases + manuals as well
>normie games
reee fuck off

um how to get cum stains out of black jeans?

vert uncomfy la wish i didn't give you a (you)

warm soapy water and a lot of fucking regret

in future cum on the inside some no one will see la

its like all over the crotch on the flies
and i have been wearing them for the last year and i only just noticed

Early morning YOU FAGS CANT HAVE GUNS KEKEKEKEKEK

morning sargon

>thinks his country isn't a joke
>can't even trade cryptocurrency

>be __________
>get shot

use the barry edition op images, we cant forget out barry

Attached: 1533572478216.jpg (3877x2823, 1.9M)

Army Men, RTS game about the army men in toy story

Attached: Army men.jpg (420x420, 30K)

Can't find my keys anywhere lads, I feel like I'm going mental I've checked fucking everywhere and nearly torn my house apart in the process in the pockets of washing, pretty much everywhere I've been in the past 24 hours and atm I'm tempted to tip the bins out to check it's not in there

and day time barry

Attached: 1533572560251.jpg (3877x2823, 1.83M)

haha, what an idiot. im glad im not you.

Worst part is lad I've been searching for a good 4 hours straight now and I can't exactly risk leaving the house unlocked even at this time.
I swear if I do find them I'll probably want to kill myself more than I already am from starving myself.

>turn my fan on
>it's too cold
>first time I've felt like this for weeks
>check the weather
>12 degrees

is this it lads.. is it going to be a cool day

>got worms
Sorry to hear. Anyway get Silent Hill lad.

Lee Anthony Hoyland makes me wet wet wet between my cunny flaps

only 43 days until autumn lads

Attached: 42345454545454XZR1uow63xo1_500.jpg (414x750, 123K)

Watching Tokyo drift right now

>you will never be forced to move to Japan and be accepted by the Japanese underground racing scene

Attached: 1521148270356.jpg (437x431, 28K)

I get this feel whenever I watch Initial D lad
>tfw will never race on the touge with your japanese highschool friends with your cute japanese gf cheering you on in the passenger seat

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

Lads I've started seeing someone. It's still early days but she's great. I think I might make it.

It's the ultimate blue pill though. I'm already thinking degenerate things like getting a piercing and a couple of tattoos I've secretly always wanted.

But I'm happier, in fact the happiest I've been in a long time and I'm always looking forward to the next time I see her.

Sorry for the blog, I just need an outlet. Wish you all the best.

>ywn never have the comfy job at the petrol station with you bro
>you'll never smoke rx7s and skylines in your AE86
>you'll never hold your japanese gf staring at the city skyline at the top of mountain

Attached: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-02.png (724x669, 97K)

My favourite NFS film, and yeah the main character is ridiculously lucky

Good luck and don't lose who you really are

Attached: tattoos.png (1220x629, 102K)

it's an abstract kind of feel lads

Attached: pepeinitiald.png (1280x1728, 1.97M)

Holy shit rare can I save this la

Attached: 68BBAF3320454544B9A87E20A9561911.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

sure lad i just made it have it

If it makes you feel any better at least you dont have to deal with the fact your would be Natsuki gf is a literal hooker and is cucking you for an old man in a Benz and his son.

Attached: 5255914B-2C74-4E30-A532-6DDDD85D4F97.jpg (800x400, 276K)

Good oc man make me chuckle rest in peace barry

no worries lod if you're going to save it I cleaned it up a bit

Attached: pepeinitiald.png (1280x1728, 1.97M)

>that golden period where some people are just getting up and some are still awake

Attached: CTGNjn9UsAAMDA4.jpg (320x320, 10K)

Morning lods, cats woke me up to feed them.

Gonna lay in bed for a bit as I'm still a bit tired.

Attached: Help helper 100.png (744x687, 44K)

Hogs of War best ps1 game tbqh

Oh no mummys not going to be happy lads

>decide I'll clean my room today
>the binmen are here
>they won't be here for another two weeks

Woke up 1 hour ago, finally, my sleeping pattern is back in full swing

I stepped outside and was hit by a cool gentle breeze instead of a harsh wall of heat, this is amazing lads

Brother owns all of these and used to make me do the two player modes with him. Looking back they're quite bad but I liked the helicopter one

lucky bugger, fell asleep yesterday afternoon at 4pm and woke up at 3am. Hopefully i can stay up a bit later and fix mine. I'll miss the night time threads though

shut the fuck up nobody caress

You misstyped Metal Gear Solid lad

I always go to sleep around 12-2AM, So I can view the comfy night threads

How soon do you think you'll be able to move out

is tilde a paki?

Probably spring next year

Though now I have good family relationships its less imperative

Thank you /nightwatch/ for another night's guard.

Hows the transition going tilde?

Morning lads/lasses/lids
Didn't sleep a wink last night, wish I'd have spent it comfy posting rather than trying to nod off to no avail

No, a sheep shagger

If you've always wanted them then get them desu, that's literally the only reason you need.
Glad you're happy lad.
>Good luck lad and don't do things I don't like

Almost done. The only place I don't present as female is at work although I wear enough makeup to feel comfortable with myself while there and present female walking there and back

I couldn't sleep well either. I'm going to mention it at my mental health appointment today because I've had this for years and it's extremely debilitating

Army Men: Air Attack
is good
Army Men: Sarge's Heroes
is better

Solidarity and all that eh lass? Just got back from wage slaving, was a short and very early shift. You working today?
Good luck with your appointments. I think that addressing other mental health stuff does help with sleep, worth mentioning as they kind of play into each other like that.
Good to have you back in the thread by the way. Always wanted a chance to chat with you about a few things but never got the opportunity before. Feels bad man

Attached: 1531054395418.jpg (807x605, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=w8vsuOXZBXc
Posting more Paramore because they're my flavour-of-the-week band I can't stop listening to for some reason

I spent my time last night lurking and playing vidya and watching stuff.

Tried white noise?

Really wouldn't mind seeing my mums boobs just once tbqh

Yeah lad, it just winds me up really. Usually don't mind just lying in bed but stresses me out if I have to get up early the next day. Hope I sleep better tonight.
Stay comfy lad, sounds like a good night

Some of them were decent but a lot just felt like clones of each other

Air Attack was great though. My favourite PS1 FPS is the original Medal of Honour and it's sequels, something about them was very atmospheric

Today's a day off but it will be spent travelling to a mental health appointment in a different town.
You can ask me anything really or discuss anything with me, I don't really mind

What kind of work do you do?

Oh, I see. Thought maybe you'd be working after the appointment or something. At least you don't have that to worry about. Feeling okay about it all? Know they can be a bit daunting.
>You can ask me anything really or discuss anything with me, I don't really mind
Thanks! I'll keep that in mind but probably the kind of thing best discussed elsewhere desu.
I work in retail. Quite comfy for the most part, one of the few people who seem to enjoy it. Early morning shifts like this are just about sorting deliveries and stuff.

im.american but i always post in these threads hahhaa cant catch me

*contacts cyber police*
Hello? Yes, he's doing it again. If you act quickly maybe you can backtrace his tubes

youtube.com/watch?v=5xPdL8MEJws

I'm looking forward to it. They call me by my female name so it is quite validating and being in a different town let's me try things like cashiers without feeling as embarrassed as I would at home. Expressing my feelings is nice and they seem quite willing to help me with my mood swings.

You're better off commenting on my blog with a throwaway email then and we can go from there. It's what I did with Crona.

Retail is enjoyable but has ups and downs. Worst is the way the company treats its employees and dealing with customers. But working as a team provides a sense of belonging which I like and interacting with customers can be great too

hahaha i just commented and thats one less british comment u can fit in ur british thread!!

cum tubes

haha its the american commenting again watchu gonna do about it

I'm gonna tell Trump you're a dirty Muslim

That does sound like a positive experience all around really, glad you get a lot out of it as some people find it all quite spooky. Pleased to hear you've got that outlet.
It's not chain retail thankfully so not that bad at all, bit more specialized. More personal and doesn't feel so much like being a cog in a machine. I don't often work as a team but I enjoy that independence, feels good being trusted enough to be left to work at my own pace and under my own direction.
I'll do that now then lass, thanks for the suggestion

@47362296

stop itg

dude can you shut up

- the american

None of us are actually British, we're all just larping