Tinder help

What do I say brehs?

Attached: uhm.png (1440x2304, 268K)

"No Thanks I don't talk to ugly cunts"

Just give me the virus link

Idk start talking about some stupid shit then transition into 'we should hang out sometime'

For gods sake she messaged you first

''I'm not very good at this either, that's why I'm asking a bunch of autistic virgins for advice on a Jow Forums board called ''arninekay''

Like what the fucks she want me to do, just start rambling off about myself right away?

Say some random shit you like, judging by her looks she would like it.

Arninekay sounds like a Pokemon

say ''I'm not very good at this? Then why do you look like you've just sucked your 1000th cock?''

This guy got it.

She said she's interested in you, that's about it. It's just a random statement to let you know it without sperging out like we would do.

this one right here or else you're a fag

She's somewhat cuter than that pic makes it seem, still a little questionable though, anyhow I'm pretty desperate

Attached: gur-1.png (1226x1607, 1.76M)

if dubs reply with nigger fart

Attached: 1533318331907.jpg (669x640, 166K)

It's a bot matey

>tongue ring
By get to know you she means blow you

Looks like a trap do not respond

Attached: 53D61146-8D80-45AD-9B4F-79D44BE6525F.png (1242x2208, 957K)

Oh fugg lmao

Attached: 1411456913893.png (303x199, 7K)

i am a deeply broken person and i need you to fix me
we can go to warped tour

I think "she's" cute, at this point I'd be happy if a qt trap showed interest in me

lmao just talk more about her interests, then transition into your own interests/hobbies, then ask to hang out sometime. shoot your shot

This probably would've won her over, I said something corny and she hasn't responded in 10 mins. Trying to go the normie route on tinder lately though and girls are actually messaging me first now

I like women, and I like their pussies. I also like what the combination gives me: SEX. I want SEX from you, girlfriend. Wherever there is a hole, I want my sperm gun to go inside deep in there and shoot into it. The answers I will accept are "Yes", "Maybe", "Right now", or "Some other time", either way, it's gonna happen. The choice is yours.

>we can go to warped tour
too soon

keep us updated OP

I wanna see what you write to her

Shes totally cute, best of luck!

>being messaged first
we all know you're too much of a chad to screw this up

>mfw no money for dating

Attached: images (2).jpg (481x498, 19K)

>she
Good luck user

>mfw money for dating but no dates

Attached: 1521585709239.jpg (645x773, 141K)

>mfw got a job and will start working January next year
>mfw "muh money" might be just a cheap rationalization for my kissless virgin status and I'll have to confront it

Attached: downloadfile-3.jpg (908x714, 99K)

Thanks. Lets get coffee tomorrow, say 9, at [insert cafe in city] and see how things go. Here's my number, text me if you're keen :)

That's forward as fuck and I'm way too autistic for that. Farthest I got with a girl from tinder was a phone call. We talked for an hour but there was a lot of moments that were quiet which she pointed out and pretty much said was my fault and then we never talked again after that. I wanna message her again but I could tell so much that she wasnt into me

Send dick pic immediately, no more words.

Pic related is excerpt from that convo. She kept joking that I was probably a serial killer. I liked her a lot and she was playing along with me for awhile but I felt like after the phone call she didn't wanna talk again. I still have her number but I think it'd be creepy for me to text her.

Attached: jenn.png (1440x2116, 391K)

That's why you should never voice chat

She was also 8 years older and said that I sounded like a kid over the phone and was like "when I was 8 you weren't even born yet lmao". One thing that had me really into her was that she was 4'11 and I found that cute as heck

Immediate dick pic

That might do the trick, I think I was being too beta before and I don't think she liked that I was introverted

How have some of you functioned as long as you have. Some of these messages are so fucking cringe inducing.

If you want a thread where OP delivers, updates, or does anything remotely entertaining then skip tinder threads entirely.

right here
origain