FAT

Help me r9k I've been eating nothing but mcdonalds every day and I can see myself getting fatter. Here are some reasons why

1:It's cheap
2:doesn't taste all that bad

Attached: 1466755828959.png (954x1254, 1004K)

Fat people (as long as they're not morbidly obese) are actually awesome desu, they are usually more insecure so they're less likely to be obnoxious assholes and are often funny, like they have a self-depreciating sense of humour. Don't think it looks as bad as alot of people make out either.

Attached: 3X2RZVQmy4qZ-7W5Z-8pyl-dm2TMXMSqns3BmcmU-9Y.jpg (765x768, 153K)

just start doing physical shit my man.
I ate that garbage for lunch and dinner everyday for 3 years and due to my job being countertops/stone masonry at the time I didn't go a pound over 120lb

I'm a fatbot too but I've been losing weight recently and it really is as simple as eat less + eat healthier
>exercising more (I take at least a 2 mile walk every day and on the rare occasion I'm unable to I don't feel right, like something is missing)
>haven't cut out sips and sugary junk food entirely but just cutting it down to half of what I used to consume is helping (plan to phase it out entirely over the next few months)
>skip a meal every once in awhile, usually when I'm not very hungry and I would just eat out of habit before I started to be healthier
>more fruit and vegetables, in addition to being healthier it also makes you fuller so you're less likely to overeat
>smaller portions and re-adjusting how I approach food/eating, mainly that it's OK to just be kinda full instead of full to the point I feel like I'm going to explode and I can't move
>as an example, there is a Mexican place right next to my apartment I eat at a couple times a week
>my usual orders there used to be either a burrito with huge sides of rice and beans or two burritos, plus chips and queso or chips and guacamole
>now I get one burrito and if I want guacamole or queso I just get it on the burrito instead of eating a huge bag of chips with it

Attached: 1522283775173.png (762x754, 61K)

Only eating junk food will also make you pretty malnutritioned, you'll be missing certain vitamins and such that you need to be healthy.
Could eventually cause death, too.
There are cheaper options than fast food, get somethin else bruh.

Attached: Satania87.png (1920x1080, 931K)

Fast food is fine once a week or so, but if you eat it every day, it will fucking wreck you, man. Trust me, I've been there.

If cost is your primary motivator, at least go to a supermarket and buy some rice/canned beans/seasoning, or some spaghetti and pasta sauce. And take a multivitamin, if you can afford it.

Attached: Bobby Angry.jpg (640x480, 57K)

But user, pic related is literally the perfect female (female) body. Go for whatever body you want though, and good on you for being motivated
I'm somewhere between a cyborg and a normie, and I have a qt chubby Asian gf. I wish she loved her body as much as I do not to mention that secks with chubbies is so much better than with a smelly

>smelly
I meant skelly. Fuck phoneposting

>doesn't taste all that bad
let me guess, youre american?

This. TJ Kirk, for example. Say what you want, idc, he's based.

>be fat
>everyone loved me because I was quiet and kind
>get fit from sports
>really Jow Forums
>turn into total asshole
>lose friends
>lose gf (unironically women hate actual assholes)
>family doesn't like me
>eat because depressed
>get fat again

halp

Not OP but it tastes good. Especially their breakfast menu.
>sausage and egg McMuffin
>muh dick

>>get fat again
That's a good thing though, right? The cycle starts again. On a side note I have mad deja vu typing this.

its fucking disgusting and you should feel bad for eating it and thinking it tastes good

>>tfw you will never have a chubby gf to cuddle with
why live

My first kiss was a chubby girl, good memories

I already lost people, man. There is no going back

Then you find new people. There are 7 billion people on this planet.

Its cheaper to not eat, worked for me, already lost 50 lbs

Attached: 1531108401588.png (537x538, 693K)

there is hardly anything more disgusting in the world than gluttony.
just shoveling food inside of you. you're not even hungry. like an animal you lose all rationale and put it inside your mouth, barely even chewing. eat, eat, eat. no one can judge you when you are alone, eating some tasty food.
when you go outside you feel the burning stares of people. no normal, passing looks but burning stares of disgust. you are like a freak of nature to them, no longer human. they gaze at you with a mix of disgust and curiosity.

but the worst thing about it all is that you feel ashamed and humiliated by your own body. insecure about your very being. have you ever taken a step back and thought about how ridiculous you look? a grown man, morbidly obese excited about a pack of candy. even children have more dignity.
is it really worth it? really, ask yourself. is it worth it to trade in your dignity and health for a greasy, barely edible hamburger?

this is not an insult from outside filled with contempt and ridicule. this is a warning and a harsh truth presented to you by a fellow fatass on his way to better health.

i hope you will join me on that way.

see you at the gym, space cowboy

Alternatively:
1. it isn't that cheap, if you break it down by meal
2. it's gross.

how many meals a day do you have and what's the average you spend each day you go there op

t. John Doe

who's that

anyway, take the time to read what i've written. it's hard to be harsh with yourself, but it's a truth you need to realize

Villain from Se7en. And anyway I'm a hungry skellington, doesn't apply to me.

>Se7en
huh, is it good? i've only read "neo-noir" on wiki after googling and i'm already kinda sold on watching it.

Look up McDonald's calories and pick wisely every time. Make your choices purely for calorie counting. Everyday, you have 2000calories to spend so spend them, but don't go into debt.

watch it now, what else are you doing?

Just earn more calories by working like an animal and then you can consume 5k calories without going into debt

Not him but it's fucking great. If I'm ever bored or have absolutely nothing to do, I'll put it on and watch it even if it's just for background noise.

You had the golden opportunity to be a really nice chad and you threw it away for no reason you son of a bitch I hate you

getting ready for work

tight, gonna watch it