Find you

Let's say I want to meet you in real life, involuntarly celibate as you are. Where could I even find you? Do you go out often enough to be noticeable and approachable?

Attached: 026b3fe64678024f2279993b6537841e_image-ffe8655ee56258df7596e286dc3cef70-dark-anime-girl-anime-black- (417x589, 24K)

si senorita
me voy en la cucaracha arrriiiiba
come gringa

I go out around 5 times a week.
I'm often drinking with my friends at night in the city centre or exploring some abandoned areas or dancing at rave parties.

You're not an incel, you're just gay.

what means by approachable?giv examples
i never go out so

I'm ugly and rarely leave the house, so no.

Approachable is if people are able to approach you, as in break the ice and make contact.

>Haha le gay xDD

i meant what are some factors that make one think someone is approachable?

I'm not an incel, I don't care much for sex, but I'll answer this thread anyway.
I go out maybe a few times a week, mainly whenever my mom wants help with shopping or going to the hospital or whatever.
So it'd be pretty easy, you'd just have to wait outside of my house until I leave.
During school season I go outside for school 3 hours a day, so that's the easiest option.

Attached: Tired.png (540x349, 374K)

No. I don't go out. I don't want to be approached when I do. I don't want sex and I don't want to be friends.

I go to school everyday, but I don't really think I stand out.

im mostly curled up in my bed and i only go outside when i need to cook or attend classes. honestly i couldnt be bothered to meet new people.

Hard one as I have trouble myself. Two ways to break the ice : small talk (weather, circumstances, news, shittalk or positivetalk about the ambiance of where you're at, etc.) or similar interests (shirt/keychains/stickers showing your interests). You can always ask a favor to someone; my best trick is to ask for a paper tissue. You can ask for a cigarette, a gum or drugs, it's a good conversation igniter.

Usually a walk once a day or so for a smoke. I've met robots in the past and they're nothing like the incel meme

College? Because that's where I spend most of my social time or I am on my own studying in the library.

Various places and museums in Paris but people are pussies, they are usually scared of me.

I roam the streets and fields at night, often with a bit of beer and vodka in my bagpack, always have cigs and weed with me
After biking/walking and exploring a bit I often just sit down between the blocks and drink until I work up the courage to ask strangers if they wanna drink a beer with me or something
Otherwise you could find me on medieval festivals

I dont really know if I'm approachable man, I mean, I guess since I'm open to talk to most I am, but on the other hand for a lot of people a dude asking to drink with them at 2am doesnt look inviting

I hit the super market once a week or so at a late weekday hour, usually like 11:00 PM or so. Less people, easier shopping. Fortunately, I live in a big city so a lot of chains will remain open until like 2:00 AM. It's interesting seeing the other vampires out around that time. Sometimes I see really "off" sorts of people.

I go to a random thrift store on my days off a few times a month, around noon. I usually do a few circles around the knick-knack and furniture sections, mostly hunting for weird stuff to take pictures of to make art with, or creepy gag shit to buy then leave around for friends/coworkers, or occasionally actually buying something that I want/need.

I can't stand being inside when I'm high or drunk anymore for some reason, so I'll leave my condo when I'm on shrooms/LSD/pot brownies and just walk in a giant circle around the nearest park while staring up at the sky until I'm sober again.

I go to home improvement/construction stores pretty often too, as there's often something I'm fucking around with in my place; recently I knocked down the wall between two closets and made a new room. Before that, I replaced all the electrical outlets with fresh, modern-looking ones. It appeases the autistic demon on my shoulder to do things like that constantly. I usually look pretty fucked up when I go to those stores, as I'll do supply runs in the middle of doing something. I'll be spattered in paint, wearing my old, ripped up work pants, I'll be dirty and sweaty, my hair will be greasy, and I'll just make a beeline to whatever I need to buy more of, self-checkout, then a beeline back to my car to continue my drone labor.

Also, liquor stores. Gotta go to the liquor store at least once a month.

Attached: dog_door.gif (637x900, 206K)

I take out the trash and i go buy groceries my friends call me up once every 2 weeks to hang out you'd find me walking around the block that's it

I have a job and have to run errands just like normalfags do. At first glance you would probably think I was a regular person but if you looked very closely you'd see the aura of loneliness and despair.

Of course you wouldn't look at me at all because Chad is in the other queue.

At this point I've pretty much removed the "In" from Involuntary Celibate so I never go outside.

Attached: 1524882872777.jpg (638x551, 86K)

I go to the bank once a month for cash for weed. Or else I am at home . This is what it is

I'm usually in the middle of the city for hours a day but I'm the quiet introvert type of person and anti social so women don't have interest.