Whats your excuse for not working out you fat lazy fuck?

whats your excuse for not working out you fat lazy fuck?

Attached: DS934UrVoAAtz0H.jpg (720x997, 58K)

got work to do, bills to pay, and posts to shit

Anytime I workout, it causes hip pain and lower back aches and numbness, so I stick to bodyweight.

push through the pain

yeah you push through it and you'll unable to walk, no thanks.

I was going to go to the gym today but then I got hungry so I ate. Then I was too full to go. Repeat.

Don't want to :^)

O R I G I N A L

Don't have membership when not at uni and school takes up too much time inb4 "just push through it and do both" I'm not gonna waste time working out for it to fade after I stop for a couple weeks when I can focus more on school and get a career where I can then work out daily

I keep deluding myself that being 132 lbs at 5'10" and not exercising somehow makes up for NOT being a lardass

Attached: 1449711795777.jpg (535x577, 40K)

Why use a version with the cancerous watermark you absolute complete fucking faggot but what else should we ever expect of OP
Heres Brendan flavor Fraser in true glory

Attached: 1520526135274.jpg (2165x3000, 956K)

Am PhD student. Call it psychological but I can't learn if I'm dieting.
Was trying to pass my language exam last summer, thought I could lose some weight too, I managed to lost 30 pounds but couldnt learn jack shit, I mostly slacked off.
But when push came to the show, I cancelled dieting, crammed language like hell, gained 20 pounds in a month but passed it

THANK YOU! I am so happy I get to see Lord Fraser in HD. Now I'm saving this so I can use it later. For posting of course... ;)

Because I don't care anymore.

orig

Attached: 1528981621697.jpg (540x936, 154K)

No excuse, I'm just a fat lazy fuck.

papa brendan is JUST made into flesh it hurts seeing him

I do, I run a couple of miles every morning and I go to the gym all the week except by sundays and wednesdays

is that the guy from castle

i don't wanna work out because i'm weak

I'm skinny, but I'm overwhelmed by the information and push ups make me want to kill myself. I'd still like to workout though

Honestly: Do it

A friend of mine studies math and the second he started working out, he became more productive and got better results

Just eat healthy and work out then. Or take 1 hour a week to write everything down you need to eat for the week. Also don't starve yourself

It's very boring. The benefit doesn't seem to be worth the cost. I get a slightly larger chance to get a gf and it's a bit easier to lift stuff, wew. It doesn't make me any happier or more confident like people often claim.

I already do enough of that on my job, I don't want to spend my free time doing more of that in an artificial room

I'm mentally ill and anything that iznt browsing Jow Forums laying in bed or listening to music makes me want to fucking kill myself

Attached: 1527365680882.png (1024x1004, 747K)

am a lil bit tired :]

I'm still sore from working out yesterday.

I'm fat and lazy.

Because I'm not fat my guy.

Because then I'll just be a lonely, poor, socially retarded loser with a better body.