SHUT IN NEET HERMITS

I feel like every mental health professional I see cannot understand how I think or feel How can I get my message across? Should I just write it down on paper and give it to them?

I'm on my 4th Clinical Psychologist now, and I'm getting sick and tired of being pushed onto a new person because they just dont know what to do with me, it seems like they are unable to help me at all.

I have been a shut-in NEET hermit since age 16, I am 31 now. Could it be that they just have not experienced dealing with someone like me who has been shut-in for so long?

Attached: 43959034590345.png (1272x740, 801K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you don't have normie problems then they aren't going to be able to help you. You gotta dig yourself out of the hole you've put yourself in.

I guess it can be tough when you don't specifically know what you want from a psychologist. What issues do you feel you have? Could purely be chemical.

How can I have normie problems if there is nothing normie about my life

you should go to one of those camps they set up to rehabilitate hikikomoris in Japan user

psychiatrists are always a total meme anyway. their advice amounts to "just b itself"

The problem is I dont want to change because I feel like it is impossible for me to change.

I dont know life any other way.

Anytime I try to go outside it always ends in negative experiences that cause me stress that make me want to withdraw into isolation.

There is disability in my country for mental health, that is really the only goal I have with seeing the Clinical Psychologists.

I feel as if being a shut-in for 15 years means I am disabled mentally some how, so why should I not get disability? Who the fuck does this to themselves that is perfectly normal and able to function?

It's hard when you don't fit within the diagnosable guidelines. I guess they would consider you to have an Antisocial Personality Disorder. For me I got diagnosed with bipolar only a few months back and it was kind of a relief to know that the negative thoughts were all chemical and not entirely my fault.

On a whole dude society is pretty garbage but I think it's about playing the system and getting the most you can out of it.

My experiences with psychologists is that they can help as long as there is an end goal to it all. Otherwise it's just talking and fucking around a lot.

You're probably talking about psychologists user. Psychiatrists give you the drugs.

It seems like you have an internal fragmentation, or cognitive dissonance, that on one hand you want to be normal and functional and leave your house (probably because you think you should, and you want connection and esteem), on the other hand you are more committed to staying home alone (because it's comfy as sometimes and way less stress and pain).

How can I let myself be helped if everything in me wants to constantly withdraw into isolation

>Should I just write it down on paper and give it to them?
yes
also, no female psychologist and/or therapist

I find it funny that Jordan Peterson is depressed and takes multiple SSRIs, but still believes in his koolaid of clean your room bucko, our sacred judeo-christian values, become a independent thinking individualist.

Attached: 1533340260118.png (854x480, 850K)

I don't like men. Ive seen 1 male psychologist and 1 male pyschatrist and they were both bro dude man the fuck up people, completely not giving a shit or taking into considering Ive been a shut-in hermit for my entire adult life.

Black pill stuff right here, but you weren't the only one who came to that conclusion. I used to live quite isolated and then went outside for hours a day only to meet rejection and hostility. I appreciate the isolated NEET life now, thinking you're missing out is just normie delusion who can actually get something out of social interactions in real life.

Doctors in the psychological field are quacks. They actually don't understand anything about psychology because they're all sociopaths who just want to push pills on people.
None of them will help me either.
The last one actually suggested suicide as a viable option for me because I'm just not fucking employable.
Meanwhile all of these dick sucking rudebois get good jobs with minimal effort.
Life is just one giant troll after fucking troll.

they're never gonna "get it" man, the best they can do is kinda make an educated guess as to how to address your problems. only people who have been in isolation for so long understand what it's like, and people who have gone through years of school and practiced psychiatry/psychology professionally by definition can't be isolated hermits, they deal with colleagues and clients on a daily basis.

what would you do if your house burned down, start camping under the overpass or something?

bro dude man the fuck up
nobody is gonna do the work for you, because you werent born a woman, or rich.
so it's man up- or out!

I admit 1 of the clinical psychologists I saw said that she has never heard of someone being as bad as me, in regards to being shut-in for so long, and that it would take me a very long time to ever get any kind of normality.

She eventually got sick of seeing me though and told me to see someone else because there was nothing else she could do.

She wrote me a report for disability, but that was my first application and it was rejected. The rejection phone call I got said to continue gathering more evidence and apply again later with more evidence.

They gave me a pension card and give me $1,100/month at the moment, but that is not the full pension, the full pension is something like $1,800/month. They rejected the full pension, but for some reason gave me a pension card and some bux anyway.

Its so hard to get evidence though, because its hard to even get the clinical psychologists to understand.

I can understand that. I personally think that whatever makes you happy is a personal thing and usually can't be measured against societies standards. It's why a lot of people get depressed. On the other hand it's hard to live a life benefiting from society without participating. Utilities and all that shit has to be done by other people. If automation becomes a thing THEN it would be understandable but unfortunately you have to earn money to keep living a comfortable lifestyle (obviously being on disability is a different thing but you get what I mean).

The "just man up bro" advice doesn't work on people who have been shut-in hermits from teenager to 30+ years old.

of course not, that's why they kill themselves

(and of course society is unfortunately extremely cruel)

if you were to "write it down on paper and give it to them", what would the paper say? I am not judging, just genuinely curious. maybe it is something difficult to describe whether verbally or in writing? or to put it another way, why could you describe it in writing better than verbally?

Psychology is a meme field that has produced a lot of quaks like Freud, Jung, and Abraham Maslow. Nobody should take the field seriously.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis

also, the field is 3/4 women, and they do their """research""" on women and so on. Never trust a woman with your mental health.

First lesson of feminism: women live completely different lives from men. They're extremely privileged in all robot problem departments. They cannot empathize with you. They are too dumb and inexperienced to help you.

Sounds great, I wish they existed here

Their jobs aren't to come down to your level, it's to bring you up to their's

I think most of us don't have the chemical imbalance that causes normie depression. We just have bleak outlooks and that we're part of the losers that people try to forget exist.

The healthy will never understand the sick. That's all there is to it. How can someone that has an arm imagine what is it like to be armless? It is completely outside of the scope of their experience, even if they keep their arm tied up behind their back and deliberately eschew its use, it will still be there. The part of them that should be gone to achieve understanding is still there, thus no comprehension can be achieved.

That's what I think. Changing your neurotransmitters won't change rewire your brain to get a better outlook. I felt nothing on SSRIs.

Yeah they should just offer incels lobotomies or electroshock or some kind of hypnotherapy to start believing in the "Just World" since we all seem to be unplugged from the matrix.

It seems like you don't even want help. You sound like such a narcissistic faggot who thinks he knows better than people who have dedicated their lives to studying mental disorders. If I was them, I'd also write you off as a lost cause, faggot.

nice bait retard, here take your (You) and get back to /b/ with the rest of the trolling pussies

yeah, suck my big black cock you lil ass-retard fag, yeah, keep sucking on my nob
yeah thats right keep it up

People with worse problems than you have gotten better and led normal lives thanks to psychiatric treatment. Face it, you don't want treatment. They're mental health professionals, not miracle workers.

No, incels should just drop the fatalist act cause it's fucking gay and makes them insufferable.

Just left negative feed back and 1 star rating on my psychiatrists google reviews.

>Just left negative feed back and 1 star rating on my psychiatrists google reviews.
nice and good dubs

why shouldnt incels be fatalistic?

It's easy to help people who have always been normal and just had something bad happen to them.

Its hard to take someone whose always been a robot his entire life and try to help him at 30 fucking years old.

Regardless it doesn't even fucking matter, its not a competition of who has what, all that matters is the individuals case and situation.

>internal fragmentation, or cognitive dissonance
Is there anyway to tell this to a psych? The reason I can't actually go see a psych is because I feel like nothing is wrong, but I know that in comparison to what is right that something is definitely wrong and it now feels like I need to prove it to a psych instead of ask them for help.

he doesn't believe it
he just uses his knowledge of human psychology to milk betabux