How many of the people here self harm ?

how many of the people here self harm ?

Attached: 153.png (740x640, 258K)

Do you? Post pictures.

probably a lot in ways they don't even notice. the question is more of how

yes when i feel worthless and want to die sometimes i cut myself sometimes i do other shit

most of the people here are too cowardly to self harm

I cut myself. It's childish and shameful but it make me feel good for a while. I don't understand why some faggots get absolutely butthurt against people who cut themselves

Attached: 1532308175068.jpg (925x1024, 206K)

where do you guys do it ?
somewhere more visible for others to see like arms/wrists or somewhere more private like legs/thighs ?

Chest/back

I've been trying to go deeper and try finding better/sharper razors lately
someone give me advice

You like it for the pain right? Well try failing at absolutely everything in life and waking up each morning to find life somehow getting worse. I don't need to cut myself to get that sick pleasure. Existence is pain

Attached: 4167f9c5-63e5-40a2-a990-9f9359e30452.jpg (640x480, 46K)

havent in a couple years

feels good :>

honestly most of the time i just cut my arms and regret it later wish i just cut my legs so people couldn't see later on

If sleep deprivation is considered self harm, I do.

It just make you feel good like sport make you feel good or cumming do.

Ive used you for more if a pain tolerance thing i didnt want people to see i did this as it would raise concern for mental health so i just did it on my chest under my shirt so people wouldnt see. Curious if shooting self with small arms to build a resistance to larger arms. You know cut yourself with a razor then a sword now we really stronk.

unique user i'll give you that !
knives are better
has anyone ever called you out irl for it ?

Attached: 32.jpg (592x512, 44K)

I've never done it but I keep getting really close since starting my meds. I've been going through these mixed episodes of feeling like I want to die but also having the energy of a thousand suns. It makes me really want to do damage to myself like go and crash a car or down a bunch of pills. I had to start taking some anti psychotics for it but I fucking hate them. I swear I never was like this until the start of this year and then everything went to shit.

No matter how deep I go it never leaves a good looking scar.
I can't get hypertrophic scars and it's really pissing me off, I don't know what to do anymore lol

>has anyone ever called you out irl for it ?
yeah i used to give made up excuses for them but im certain everyone knows by now

Could got to a tat shop maybe burn a scar in with the tools they have

I love cutting myself. I havent for a few months but I feel like getting back into it. The pictures are aesthetic and it feels really fuckin good

Attached: 1FC28403-31D9-4BDD-9FB0-FDFD03681E09.png (750x1334, 1.76M)

On and off. I find it really addictive. Like a well deserved punishment. And the focus from the emotional hate is shifted to the soft interest in the blood from my wounds which is comfy.
Arms when I was younger. Left retarded scars. Now it is just my stomach and thighs and I try to keep them shallow, don't want anymore emo scars
squeezing ice cubes is great for the pain and leaves no marks but less satisfying than slicing up. Squeeze them until unbearable or numb and then smash them against the wall over and over
going nuts in my neet cave

i use pencil sharpener blades and they leave good scars if theyre sharp enough. or the blades out of box cutters. knives never did the trick for me

kitchen knives fucking suck. i found that razor blades work well and so does broken glass

there are no women here so probably nobody

Tried one time, nothing very deep but it felt good for some reason

you aren't using the right knives
wrong and wrong

i havent cut myself in a year and 6 months, only because i dont want someone who is close to me to have to see or deal with it. i think about doing it every single day. seriously every day. im not even exaggerating. it feels so fucking good and i love watching myself bleed out. i love feeling the fresh cuts under my clothes the few days after. i love picking at the scabs so they leave better scars. but at the same time im very ashamed. i have a lot of scars on my arms and they dont look good because i used to just savagely go at my arm not thinking about making the scars neat or anything. after i grew out of my edgy teenage phase and did it because i was genuinely addicted, i started doing it on my thighs and those are where the worst scars are. ill probably end up relapsing within the next month

any type of knife fucking sucks.

I dont know why but I bite my hand when I'm mad. Done it since i was a teen.
Even weirder is if I pet a dog I have to bite my hand while I pet them.
No idea why but I used to have bite callus on my hand till I got a job and had to stop doing it. Noticed though when I get really pissed off I end up doing it.
Maybe its a stress relief? I don't fucking know.

agree. ive tried so many and they never work as well as razor blades. but every razor blade ive used has worked amazing

Haven't in about three weeks

Attached: IMG_6160.jpg (580x660, 114K)

I hate that I enjoy doing it so much. If I wasnt a man who lived with other men I would probably be doing it right now. Its unhealthy, dangerous, and embarrassing, but somehow it doesnt matter when the blade is in my hand. I havent done it for a while, like 9 months, but even still I think about it a lot. It almost got my current enlistment into the military revoked too, but I had a couple of unrelated scars from working construction so I just played it off like they were all from the same thing. I dont encourage anybody to do it, but it is nice in a way to know Im not the only person on Earth with this problem.

>t. poorfags still on the tip of the iceberg
You've just never had a good enough blade
knife master race

Even if it was a sharp blade and it did great it would be tiring to have to sharpen it all the time because it would probably get dull really easily

how does one even find a good knife? asking for myself

Knives are too Chad for this board

Attached: 8829.jpg (576x264, 14K)

sharp/curved tip knives are best

Attached: 6.jpg (592x512, 52K)

I love the digging sensation of it

yeah, i do a lot. i know i'm going to sound like an attention whore, but, when its just you and your internal demons, in the bathroom, with the blade in you hand... there's no going back

I continue to get out of bed and go to work every day, does that count?

i don't anymore, i did awhile ago. what's wrong?

>what's wrong?
i just wanted to make a thread about this really

i like self harm threads because i never talk about this shit with anyone and i can talk about the most raw feelings of it anonymously with other anons who understand what its like. feels good man

>i just wanted to make a thread about this really
yeah ok sadboy

nice, good karma points

Attached: 21.jpg (592x512, 51K)

A few days ago I cut myself and wrote on my wall in blood due to psychosis. That was fun.

Attached: 1478791519538.jpg (512x652, 219K)

were you having some schizophrenic episode ?
do you take meds ?

Attached: 1f9198777ec0c8842dc27f1170dafc16.jpg (378x512, 42K)

Does this girl hide her scars via the sleeves of her sweater? I used to do that in elementary school. Now I just cut my mudsection

deep shit there anonymous

Fuxk i meant midsection i don't cut my ass open lol

I used to... now I just exercise. Feels like a healthy way to break down my body ( and then build it back stronger ).

>were you having some schizophrenic episode ?
Major Depressive Disorder w/ psychotic features, not schizophrenia.
>do you take meds ?
I stopped taking them a few weeks ago which is probably why this happened.

Attached: nakano_azusa_k_on_and_nandemo_iu_koto_wo_kiite_kureru_akane_chan_voiceroid_drawn_by_ragho_no_erika__ (1000x553, 315K)

I self harmed for a short period, maybe a few months, I'm not sure.
Currently I have about 20-26 scars on my left wrist, both sides.
Only did it out of curiosity and because some people gave me attention for it.
I never did it out of anxiety reasons, it never helped with that.
I also punch or knock my head into the wall whenever I get influxes of anxiety, I have some (or used to have) red markings on my knuckles because of it.

Attached: GhoulLooksDown.png (340x314, 95K)

i got no idea
but if you wanna make that the lore then go for it lmao

Attached: 82.jpg (592x512, 14K)

I self harm like every 1 to 2 months maybe, my left arm has quite a bunch of permanent scars now, and I also have some on legs, stomach and so on
If I ever lose all interest in being able to find a job, I will prolly also do face
I use knives for the most part, preferrably curved ones
I mostly do it because I like their aesthetic
Depression only plays a minor role

mine started out as attention seeking as well. then i developed an actual addiction of NEEDING it to calm myself down when i was worked up. i hid it very well from my parents though. now i want to do it again for an attention purpose/missing the feeling which is why i havent done it in a year and a half.

I self harm fairly frequently.
I prefer to use something dull, it hurts more.

Someone tell me where to find good knives for cutting

Just use razor blades.

were you asking about how to make the custom trip in that other thread you made lol

nope i got lots of custom tripcodes

Attached: 10.jpg (592x512, 59K)

Does completely ignoring my health count as self harm?

it can. anything that hurts you is pretty much considered self harm.

I used to stab and cut myself to use my blood for unironic rituals when I was a teenager. Even bought a goat once for $100 and performed a holocaust out in the woods for El Shaddai with my occult friends. I spent way too much time on /x/. At least I finally found my waifu.

Attached: yuriwink.png (269x305, 107K)